Why kjo is obsessed with star kids

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 months ago

I mean everyone will promote their children that's understandable. Like SRK will promote suhana, Saif will promote Ibrahim n sara, sridevi would have promoted jhanvi n khushi etc.

For Alia 's case chalo Maan liye she evoked fatherly feelings in Kjo n he lines up projects for her. But after her he is giving projects to jhanvi, ananya , shanya, sara, khushi , Ibrahim etc. who r not related to him.

Aamir Khan n YRF keeps giving chances to newcomers. Even YRF got rid of uday Chopra after 3-4 movies n Kjo keeps giving flop nepo kids movies after so many flops even after so much criticism.

Salman gives movies to ppl close to him which is understandable.

SLB didn't gave any movie to his niece as lead role but only one webseries n that too other actresses had better n strong character.

If we see whole industry only Kjo is obsessed with star kids. He once said that star kids looks better etc but that is also not the case as mostly they had plastic surgeries. Then why this obsession 🤔

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

good question...

What do y o u think?

Could it be that he feels comfortable to launch the kids of the circle of people he knows well? It also gives him a certain position in the filmindustry...although I get the feeling that it already has changed - and not to the better.

naaznin thumbnail

Edited

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

good question...

What do y o u think?

Could it be that he feels comfortable to launch the kids of the circle of people he knows well? It also gives him a certain position in the filmindustry...although I get the feeling that it already has changed - and not to the better.

Im not sure but May be because he has classist mentality. He sees outsiders as inferior n feels insiders r blue blood n entry in movies should be restricted for insiders otherwise it's value will decrease.

Like voldemort's pure blood concept smiley37

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

I mean everyone will promote their children that's understandable. Like SRK will promote suhana, Saif will promote Ibrahim n sara, sridevi would have promoted jhanvi n khushi etc.

Arey itna promote to SRK nahi karta Suhana ko jitna Kjo Janvi ko karta hai.Same with Saif..I never saw him promoting Sara(Srk ne to fir bhi thoda bohot kia hai).But my point is even their parents don’t shove their kids down our throat the way Kjo does.

Not totally true,he was obsessed with VijayD and he got obsessed to the point that he ruined VijayD's movie career by making Terrible Liger.

Red only the title.

Edited by Newbird - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Not totally true,he was obsessed with VijayD and he got obsessed to the point that he ruined VijayD's movie career by making Terrible Liger.

Red only the title.

Or He was obsessed with Ananya Pandey and he got a bakra VijayD for her movie?

Edited by Newbird - 5 months ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Red only the title.

I cannot believe KJo gave him such a horrible Bollywood debut smiley7

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

He has made nepotism into a money making business for himself and it’s also a way for him to stay relevant. Note that most of his coworker directors from the 90’s and 2000’s are barely working anymore.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Breakfast Launch Dinnersmiley37