Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah well even I find it a little odd that why is he bringing these things up again and again, chor ki dadhi mei tinka types. It might be because even during the SSR fiasco, he received a lot of public flak and to even this day he receives a lot of hate and mean comments generally directed at him, thanks to Kangana who called him the flag bearer of nepotism, before that not many people cared about who he launched etc. but yeah looks like he might be guilty of it, I am not denying that he seems like someone who would do anything in their power to push someone if he gets benefited from it, even if it means arm twisting or using his resources more than necessary, but may be these explanations come as a way to over compensate, so that the public can spare him a little since people on SM are brutal these days and no one deserves this much amount of bashing.

It’s not just Kangana. It’s also the fact that he doesn’t know how to lay low, or doesn’t want to. He’s constantly putting himself out there whether it’s out at an event or his show or coming and going out of airports. Zoya got a lot of trolling after Archie’s, but she was smart enough to lay low afterwards. KJo never has any desire to lay low, and visibility makes one an easier target. Not only do we see him a lot we see him with one of his nepo babies a lot too.

Why did he chose to participate in this promotional interview for Mahi? A Janhvi Kapoor movie. I’m sure bringing up this issue was a factor but the fact that he’s personally promoting a Janhvi movie isn’t lost on anyone either.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

EXACTLY! By reacting to it he inadvertently proved Parineeti right. Everyone had forgotten about Parineeti already and had moved on to trolling Taha. But now KJo is probably bringing Parineeti back to the forefront. Good job dumbass🙄

parineeti might be saying checkmatesmiley37her video did went viralsmiley37it bothered him a lot. Go pariiiismiley27

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kjo needs to stop being defensive. He prefers insiders over outsiders, thats a fact. Otherwise why would Jahnvi still be getting movies. He literally shoved Alia down our throat in beginning of her career. So may be he is not offering movies in those parties, but the connections they make in those parties def help them get movies. Its called networking, so Pari is not completely wrong.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The only part where I agree with Karan is on the issue of the Victim Card.

Playing the victim has become very common these days, with everyone trying to outdo each other in portraying themselves as the biggest victim.smiley39

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naaznin

Everyone discussing parineeti's allegations n me noticing Rajkumar 's expressions smiley37

He is like "sab sach hee to hai uncle..kyu bakaiti kr rhe ho"

Ditto smiley37

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Are you from UP?? This is a typical UP word??smiley36

Lucknow me to maine last time shayad school college me suna hoga smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Are you from UP?? This is a typical UP word??smiley36

No I think i heard it in some webseriessmiley36

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Parineeti is an insider too and she was doing well initially before she got obsessed with weight and took break and her career got affected by that

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well Parineeti is unnecessarily whining. You got chance and you failed. Move on.

KJo has been open about his gossiping and back biting so nothing new. Only thing is these parties are market place for casting couch. So there.

Rajkumar Rao is looking so wierd and ugly. What has he done to his face?smiley24

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Rajkumar Rao is looking so wierd and ugly. What has he done to his face?smiley24

how much did it cost ?