Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Please correct me if I have missed anything.

It was shown in the episodes that Aadhya was undergoing treatment as a result, her panic attacks had reduced. So, Anuj did the right thing at that, atleast. Her emotions turmoiled due to the appearance of Anupama which triggered her insecurities. Anuj's constant attempts to rekindle contact did not help the situation either. She is now in a mess and her being a teenager is not helping either to cope up with ALL of what is happening.

So far as I have known and understood, if a child expresses that she is uncomfortable in the presence of certain individuals, things, situations, the first is to acknowledge and isolate the situation, address the fears, prepare the child if the situation seems unavoidable. There is No way, a parent would force them to "face their fears" that too forcibly.

Two issues that were severely problematic today were:

1. Anuj listing out everything that he and his ex-wife and mother of Aadhya did and to top it ALL calling it a Sacrifice for her sake.

22.Not acknowledging and addressing Aadhya's issues calmly and forcing her to establish and maintain a cordial relation with her abusers and enablers.

makers are.making Anuj as bad as the fl

Bhai itna sacrifice ka rona de rhe it's like when our parents are like look I did xyz for you aren't you indebted to me? Not my decision to be born so idk why I should be, Anuj is being same. If it was such a burden then I wish there was third person who could take in the kid and give her stable environment.

Shruti and adhya should run away and live together

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1.Anuj reminded Aadya of 55yr old Anupama’s (Fake) Sacrifice.. Good!

Who will remind Anuj of “7yr old Aadya’s Sacrifice” of going with Maya so that Anuj and Anupama can live at peace?

2. Every fan of Anupama here says.. Aadya caused the accident and the complete truth is not told to Anuj..

Why no one is complaining that Anupama hid the truth from Anuj that “Aadya” left with Maya for the sake of their happiness?

3. Anupama at the age of “55” upon questioning her priorities by Anuj got hurt and decided not to be with them and left her kid without even thinking about her well being.. Fine!

Why can’t a “once an orphan”, Teen gal Aadya who has abandonment issues and was proved that her fears are right has no say when she wants to stay away from Anupama and Shahs?

4. Anuj questioned Anupama’s Priorities.. Anupama left Anuj and Aadya .. Shruti took care of Aadya and Anuj promised to marry her, so Aadya and Shruti dreamt of a Happy Family all three together., I don’t see any sacrifice Anuj did here for Aadya.. There’s only betrayal and Fake promises..

5. When Kavya prioritised taking an interview call than participating in dance competition with Pakhi.. everyone including Anupama bashed Kavya as if she did an horrible sin.. wo bhi jab no one is working and there is no steady income..

But when Anupama missed taking part in dance competition for a silliest reason like Baa’s Kichidi., she is not bashed but seen as a “Victim”.. Why?

6. Anupama serves Shahs “HAPPILY” .. She loves to spend time with them but still she is seen as “Victim” for serving them..

And a seriously troubled Victim Aadya who doesn’t even know to clearly explain her father how much she is troubled is said to be playing “Victim Card” Waah!

7. Teen Aadya who has real anxiety issues unlike “MAA” doesn’t even have a right to scream at Anupama who is the root cause of her anxieties , it’s badtameezi ?? But “55yr old” Anupama can Shout, Scream, Insult, Gaslight, Abuse, Slap, Threaten by showing Knife and whatnot to whomever she wants to and that’s Fine?? It is seen as “Bravery” and not “Badtameezi” Why?

8. Did Malti Devi said anything to Aadya that is not told by Pakhi?
Did Baa behaved Well with Aadya and Anuj?

Why didn’t she show Knife to them?

And in what world threatening with a knife is considered a good behaviour?

Sabse Badtameez toh Anupama and Pakhi hai.. Call them Brats not the Innocent, Vulnerable and real Victim Aadya..

9. Leela as a Mother in Law is 1000 times better than Anupama as she never “Slapped her Daughter-in-law” unlike Anupama who slaps her DIL Dimpy and Restricts her other DIL Kinjal in meeting her mother Rakhi..

10. Maya who realised and paid for her mistakes with her “Life” by saving Anupama from the accident is “Ganda” and Aadya is “Ganda Khoon” but Anupama who conveniently forgot that it is Bcos of “Aadya’s mother Maya” she is alive and breathing.. left her daughter Aadya like an used tissue paper for just being questioned in a polite way.. is not called “Ehsaan Faramosh” and “GANDA” and her daughter Pakhi who ruins everyone’ life involved with her is not labelled as “ANUPAMA’s GANDA KHOON” .. Why?

Edited by vivacious - 7 months ago
731627 thumbnail

Certainly aadhya need counseling .because of her aggressive behavior doosre ki life jaa sakti Jai and sfe is not all bother

She just want attention bhale hi saamne wala mar jaaye usko haddi pasli toot jaaye aadhya don't bother about this

Her hatred is going out of limit it very dangerous so hence she need counseling

And even yesterday I told that aadhya need counseling

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Certainly aadhya need counseling .because of her aggressive behavior doosre ki life jaa sakti Jai and sfe is not all bother

She just want attention bhale hi saamne wala mar jaaye usko haddi pasli toot jaaye aadhya don't bother about this

And even yesterday I told that aadhya need counseling

Adhya ki counseling se pehle Pakhi ki counseling honi chahiye.

She is literally an abuser who forced herself on Titu. She is the one who has ruined multiple lives. Adhik and Mahi's life. Yet she is allowed to roam around being as rude as ever.

Pehle usse counseling de Anupama and Vanraj.

Phele apne scamster chor bete Toshu ko arrest karvaye.

Baad me Adhya ke liye bol sakte hai

Preksha09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Adhya does need counseling and part of counseling sessions is work to be done between sessions.

First thing is to stay away and avoid situations and people that trigger the condition. Madhya is a minor and for this she will need 'parental' support. Will she get that?

From what we have seen that is not happening - in fact the opposite is happening. She clearly said she was not comfortable. Instead of leaving she was forced to be in the situation. That is what made her act out. On top of it she was given an account of sacrifices that were done for her.

Today Anuj gets an 'F' as a parent. Hope Adhya continues to stand up for herself.

731627 thumbnail

The way Aadhya is running from place as if anupama going to eat Aadhya

Anupama us timeta khuch bol rahi thi tumse tumhe maar ne aa rahi thi that u just want run away any how bhale doosre ko chot aa jaate woh anupama to doosre side mein chup chaap khadi thi to tum bhi chup chaap khadi ho jaati chup chaap khuch Der ke liye.

Now I think Aadhya think that anupama might kill her but that is wrong thinking so aadhya need counselling

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Anupama needs counselling on how to raise kids.. B’cos of her upbringing Pakhi and Toshu sab ka jeena mushkil kar rahe hai and Aadya is having panic attacks and anxiety issues..

And Knife dikha ke dara ne wali Anupama’s aggressive behavior ke saamne Aadya’s behavior is nothing

She just want attention bhale hi saamne wala mar jaaye usko haddi pasli toot jaaye aadhya don't bother about this..

Anupama just needs attention .. Warna Mahi, Kavya and Vanraj ka problem mein iska kya lena dena? Why she needs to talk to Vanraj on Kavya’s matter .. “ Attention seeker kahi ki”

Anupama’s useless rona dhona and playing victim card has no limits and Bcos of her fake victim card.. real victims are facing trouble. She needs immediate counselling..

And even yesterday I told that aadhya need counseling..

Jab se Anupama “Vanraj” se divorce li tab se she needs counselling.. She is seriously suffering with “ Mai Devi Hoon” Syndrome..

@ Bold
Edited by vivacious - 7 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preksha09

Adhya does need counseling and part of counseling sessions is work to be done between sessions.

First thing is to stay away and avoid situations and people that trigger the condition. Madhya is a minor and for this she will need 'parental' support. Will she get that?

From what we have seen that is not happening - in fact the opposite is happening. She clearly said she was not comfortable. Instead of leaving she was forced to be in the situation. That is what made her act out. On top of it she was given an account of sacrifices that were done for her.

Today Anuj gets an 'F' as a parent. Hope Adhya continues to stand up for herself.

More like an F- and -100000 in parenting. There was no need to force Adhya to stay when she wanted to leave.

If he wanted to stay at the very least he should have let her leave (although as a good parent he should have agreed when she expressed how uncomfortable she felt d left with her)

Jabardasti Anupama and Shahs ko thopna bhi hai and then expect bhi karna hai ki Adhya ka trauma trigger na ho.

I doubt she is still being sent to counseling. And these constant encounters with the sadakchaaps are not helping

Also the worst thing you can do as a parent is count how many 'favours' you have done for your kid. That shit breeds insecure, troubled adults who then struggle in their entire life and constantly seeks validation in all the wrong places

731627 thumbnail

I am talking about aadhya not anupama. If u have answers regarding aadhya then reply but please don't give example of anupama just to defend aadhya

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Adhya ki counseling se pehle Pakhi ki counseling honi chahiye.

She is literally an abuser who forced herself on Titu. She is the one who has ruined multiple lives. Adhik and Mahi's life. Yet she is allowed to roam around being as rude as ever.

Pehle usse counseling de Anupama and Vanraj.

Phele apne scamster chor bete Toshu ko arrest karvaye.

Baad me Adhya ke liye bol sakte hai

Arey un sabse bhi pehle Anupama DeviMaa ko khud counselling aur psychiatric treatment ki zarurat hai.

Trauma ke naam pe din bhar Kinjal ke yahan padi rehti hai aur apne Ex Pati ke saath befazool ki tashanbaazi karti hai, iski baaton ka koi sar pair nahi hota….kuch nahi sujhta jawab mein to ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOQ bolti hai…uske aage ke alphabets to isko aate nahi!

https://x.com/iloveveracity/status/1771798206906597561?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 7 months ago