It’s not a big deal. .. heartbreaks are a part of life - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

I get ur point.. the journey from the start is disturbing… as Armaan is not in love even after 9 months …in Ghum the first 500 episodes made us bear the next 400 episodes ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mujhe lagta hai Aaj kal Raju and Pradeep /Rajesh Ram saath mei daru peete hai. Ideas are overlapping. 

dono sath Milke star jalsa dekhte hai and interpret according to their comprehending ability in Bangla …

Kabhi kabhi to sirf jhanak hi dekh lete hai .. aalsi  kahi ke 

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Top 4 shows ki mahilaye iss waqt extreme takleef mei hai smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Top 4 shows ki mahilaye iss waqt extreme takleef mei hai smiley37

Anupama Toh 35 years se takleef me Thi ..  rather woh kaha takleef usey dekhkar log takleef me aa jate hai 

I find sudhanshu ke reels with dimpy titu hilarious ..

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

I have a serious question tho, why was the Satya plot dropped in OG Ghum? I wasn't fully following the show at that time, but I remember he only loved his ex, then suddenly he loves Sai. And his mom being Kaku's sister came out of nowhere. His family also seemed quite unfitting 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I know the makers are expecting the audience to anticipate that ML will fall for FL .. but it is really sending a wrong message.. 

heartbreaks are a part of life .. if Armaan has not fallen for Abhira .. and will always prioritise his family.. there really is no point of shipping him with Abhira ..

Yes Abhira is a young girl .. she got attracted to Armaan it happens you live with someone and he takes care of you .. even if he is not great to look at .. you get attached 

And Armaan is attractive.. since he has so many baggage plus the guilt towards Ruhi he did not fall in love with Abhira .. 

Plus he always felt Abhira is a zimmedari and a kid .. the last 1 week from Charu’s affair disclosure .. parallels were made with Ghum .. but over there Virat was always in love with Sai he felt incomplete without her and she was not at peace too . so the fans rooted for them to get back together ..

over here Armaan clearly does not love Abhira .. right now Abhira is young .. she has just turned 22 .. is going to finish her studies and start working why should she be trapped in a loveless marriage and made to feel unloved 

With people cursing her day n night .. situation in anupama was different.. we don’t want Abhira to wait till anupama’s age to look for her udaan .. imagine 25 years and so many kids in a toxic marriage…I don’t want Abhira turning into Vidya or kajal …

heart breaks are a part of life .. every normal person faces it .. I guess all of us here have ..Abhira will learn from this and move on .. I wish her all the best ..

The best part is she did not let Armaan get intimate with her .. so she’s not stuck with an unplanned pregnancy. 

these days people are more open .. most young people have previous relationships and they find better partners later on .. 

and abhira is doing fine..it’s not like she’s Depressed ..she’s getting on with her life  and her studies..she’s a very strong motivated girl..so nothing holds her back.’👍