It’s not a big deal. .. heartbreaks are a part of life - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

And their characteristics are the same both have bubbly, fun personalities (both are have shitty partners too) 

Isn’t he already a starplus ML then why will Sitara cast him immediately 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ye joker chalega kya smiley37smiley8

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

not every break up leads to true love .. first let her find her feet and it’s not necessary the next person you meet is true love .. we sometimes have to meet any frogs abd still not find a prince .. I will be happy if she deals with her heartbreak positively and steel her heart against Armaan for now ..

See itv shows never actually show career challenges of FLs. Only family drama. The least they can show is that first love isnt be all end all. But that also wont happen. 

I also want her to move on. 

No obligation for Armaan to love her back or for her to remain heartbroken forever. 

But we already know that they are showing Abhimaan endgame. They keep showing how they have divine connection because his haath ka sindur always falls on her head 🙄 if the rumored mangalsutra breaking scene happens also it'll be shown how its difficult to remove MS normally- as if its some universe ka signal that the MS should not be broken. Gangaur puja and vrat happened between Abhimaan only. 

Clearly they are not gonna show FL get over him and be with a man whom she deserves. 

So aise mein, we have to hope that there is a slow burn organic progression of love story instead of ML being a pendulum. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I completely agree that's why I never go ahead of the story of this show. I don't expect Armaan to love Abhira and there's no where is shown he's taking advantage or leading Abhira on. Armaan has remain on his stand that family come first, Abhira is his responsibilities so I'll never be mad or fault him on that f front.

Now with that being said I find Armaan to be trash, you don't have to be in love to respect boundaries as a married man. Armaan married under straining circumstances I get that but so did Abhira. There marriage was done with all reethi rivaaz and with the law, they're legally married not pretend but legally. They never shown Abhira, even in her initial days of not liking Armaan as a person, behave as if she's not married or disrespect that rishta. 

Armaan has used the deal as excuse to cross boundaries many times that I'm not going to list here. I would've been fine if he was honest with Abhira, even though it doesn't make it okay but it would've been digestible. Shadishuda aadami was at mandir, ready to perform ShivShakti rasam with paraya aurat at the temple. Nothing can justify that act it would've been even better if he had physical relationship. 

I don't know what will happen with those two as audience, I'll accept what dkp show but honestly don't know if I can root 

for their jodi in the future.  

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

OMG Nameless aadmi 

Haha Funny GIF - Haha Funny Laugh GIFs

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This is not even a normal situation. Such dumbassery happens only in itv 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Yepp, totally agree. Abhira's just 22, she's got her whole life ahead of her. Not every first love or any love guarantees a happily ever after. Heartbreaks are a part of life, and nobody's life stops just because someone rejected them. People come out stronger, realizing their worth. Abhira will too. Maybe in the future, she'll find her 'achha admi,' or she'll find happiness on her own, fulfilling her mom's dreams. Look at her mumma, Itne lakh ki shadi ki with full aesthetic  but ek saal bhi nahi tiki shadi. Yet, she found love again. The same will happen for Abhira.

I think shippers from the start just wanted Armaan to fall for Abhira immediately, like Virat did. But Armaan and Virat are different at their core. Armaan will always choose his family or his bhabhi over Abhira. She'll always be second in his life. The old Armaan used to do it, then flip, beg, then manhandle her again. Armaan as a character right now, I only see her as a responsibility, tbh. He was forced to marry her out of emotional pressure from Askhu. There's no point in living in a marriage like that and becoming the second Vidya in Toffee Stan House.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

iske saath toh scam hua 😂😂😂😂😂 

Bichare ke interviews for the show were more than his entire screen time. AA ko sign kiya TRP naa Milne se 3 months mei generation wrap up Kar diya. 🙂‍↔️

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

iske saath toh scam hua 😂😂😂😂😂 

Bichare ke interviews for the show were more than his entire screen time. AA ko sign kiya TRP naa Milne se 3 months mei generation wrap up Kar diya. 🙂‍↔️

Sahi kaha, hilarious how even the joker Diljeet in TMD has more SS and importance than him smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Naaaaaahiiii my angoori bhabhi wakes up .. seriously I am watching bhsbhiji ghar pe hai too much