averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

----Udaipur---

Late that night, Armaan was trying to find solace at his favorite hideout spot. His tears finally came out. In trying to balance everyone's happiness, he had failed. He had hurt everyone, or would be on the verge out it for sure. With Abhira's departure, he had hurt Abhira and the rest of the family with his sham marriage. However, was it a sham marriage? The wedding rituals and registration of the marriage was legally done. Then how in the world, was his marriage any less than say that of Fufasa and Kaajal Buasa's? If their marriage, where one partner is abusive and the other a weakling, is considered a valid, marriage, then why would not Abhira and his marriage be? Atleast they were not Fufasa and Kaajal. The agreement that Abhira and he had was a verbal agreement. Ruhi's divorce papers had made everything spin out of control. Where in the world, does a verbal agreement hold validity in terms of law or business. He hadn't realized when he had begun to feel for Abhira. He had never viewed her as a bojh. Yes, she was different from his sombre, brooding type; but wasn't exactly that what made her stand out? It was precisely that which had slowly captivated him. He never dared linger his mind on the desires he had, when he would accidently ,check her out, like he was during gangaur, when she was getting ready. How could he do that? He was in his late twenties, touching thirty, while Abhira was merely twenty-two. He didn't want Abhira to think he too coveted her, like Yuvraj did. He had failed miserably at creating physical barriers with her; he was drawn to her like moth is to a flame, be it hugging, cajoling, or simply carrying her in his arms.

One may question why did he not draw boundaries with Ruhi? He thought initially it would pass, and Ruhi would slowly distance herself. However, when he understood Ruhi's maniacal ways to be near him, it genuinely worried him about Abhira's safety. If I had been harsh with Ruhi, God knows what that delusional woman-child would have done to Abhira. Coming to Mussorie with divorce papers was an indication of what unwanted incidents may occur. If I had done anything harsh, either she'd harm herself or harm Abhira.  I had no choice but to indulge that idiot. Why did I ever have to meet her in my life in the first place?  He cried seeing the scratched-out name of Abhira. He understood that Abhira must have done this herself. I am so sorry. I am honoring your request for not going after you, but call me selfish or what you may, I can't lose my last shred of connection to you. These divorce papers, these legal reminders just prove that I am still connected to you. I cannot, sorry Abhira, I simply cannot. I will fight until I can, but I won't let you slip from my hands.

---Next Day---

The financial news channels were abuzz with major developments. According to Shekhawat's Law Firm, Gayatri Deora, lone heiress of Deora Steels had named her successors. She had left 51% of her shares to a certain Dr. Abhir Sharma, and 49% to his sister, Abhira Sharma. Along with it, Maheswari Limited also had allocated 1% of their shares to each of the Sharma siblings. The final nail was how Naksh Singhania through Poddars & Poddars had given 25% of Singhaniya Enterprises to a certain Kairav Singhania-Goenka and the Sharma sibing such that 12.5 % went to Singhania-Goenka, and 7.25% went to each of the Sharmas.

Sanjay was laughing, looking at the finalized papers. Who would think these Sharma kids would be so rich. Wonder what they did to get this! If Rishi Sunak's wife holds 1% of shares in Infosys and is well off; just imagine these Sharmas. They inherited Deora Steels, have a stake in Maheshwari Limited, and now Singhaniya Enterprises as well. Kaash, humare saath eisa hota. Abhi bhi Maasa ki dhamkiyaain jhelni hoti hai because I'm a Bansal, not a Poddar. Abhira Sharma…Yeh toh useless ladki nahin hogi…Kahan Raja Bhoj, aur kahan gangu teli Abhira Sharma so called deal wife of Armaan Poddar. Sanjay snickered at the thought of Abhira, remembering how he had outed her. She had challenged him, and even had his kids set against him. He had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get his revenge back. No one messes with me. Even Maasa is always accepting my whims, so who is this chit of a girl standing against me.

At Goenka Villa, Manish was startled by the news. Hearing the name Abhir Sharma, Manish was left pondering if the Singhanias had finally tracked down Akshu's son. And who is this, Abhira Sharma? Is she Akshu's daughter, the one Akshu had informed me about in her call. Could she be Armaan's wife? It is useless to ask Ruhi, because at the mere mention of Akshu's name, she would become ballistic and start having a meltdown. I can't even share with Swarna or Surekha, this nagging doubt because they will not want to talk about Akshu.

In Poddar Mansion, Manisha was taken aback with the news. Kaheen yeh apni Abhira toh nahin? Kyunki The name Abhira is not a very common one…But who to ask? If I ask anyone, they will grimace.  Khair chhoro. Tomorrow, we have to go to Singhania House, I better get my outfit ready. Jethani ji ka bhi ready kar di hoon. Jabse Abhira gayi hai, I know she has been low. She feels cheated because she really considered Abhira her own, and didn't anticipate what Jijasa said. Agar wahin yeh Ruhi hoti, kya jhoot bolkar, Jijasa ko buddhu bana deti. Par Abhira ko yeh sab nahin aata.

Meanwhile, in Singhania House, decoration and preps were in full swing. The menu was catered, while extra guests were accommodated nearby. Everyone who had come earlier, were getting acquainted with Abhira, be it Ananya Maheswari Sharma, to Krish Singhania's wife Poonam, and their son Varun. The ladies gathered around Abhira, and started singing " Sonchireya laut ke ghar aayi hai..Mere aangna ko chehkayi hai". Abhira had never fathomed the love she was getting. She was a little scared, from the scars the Poddars had given her, and was waiting to be hurled out any moment, but contrary to her fears, a beautiful, garlanded portrait of her mother and father was hung next to what others said, was the portrait of her Nana-Nani captioned Kartik Goenka and Naira Singhania Goenka aka Mendhak and Sherni. Seeing Abhira's inquisitive look, Gayu narrated to her the rather unconventional love story the adorable duo, and their tragic ends. That was how Abhira learnt about Sirat and her descendants.

Varsha and Jasmeet Maheshwari had in meantime gotten hold of Rohit and were stuffing him with laddoos. Abhir and Naksh had left them with instructions to ensure he was well taken care of. This was all part of Naksh's grand scheme. He was planning a proxy war with the Goenkas, and the Poddars would fight on his behalf.

Jasmeet remarked," Hay re! Dekho Varsha Bhabhi, kitna sukru hai yeh? Tu agar dhang ke Marwari ya Punjabi ghar mein bada hota, toh yun nahin hota." Poor Rohit could not even protest, and Abhira dared not help him, least she too would be akin to a stuffed pig, but just with laddus instead. Varsha and the rest of the elderly ladies were giggling at Rohit's plight of becoming overstuffed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ku1049585 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing Update soon 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written 

Loved reading armaan thoughts

Excited to read more 

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the update.

Please update soon

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it!!! The anticipation for the reveal is too much now. Please write more soon. Sabke hosh udne ka intezaar hai. 

Armaan- i wanna feel bad for him but I dont. He treated Abhira badly and he needs to repent. He chose Ruhi time and again without putting her in place. So this is karma. 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

You are creating so anticipation of upcoming showdown 

I really want to see everyone’s reaction on Abhira 

Please update soon 

Another captivating update

Am waiting for showdown 

Good things awaiting abhira and rohit ahead

Waiting for next part

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 26 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Waiting to read p13- hopefully the khulasa will happen!!

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Waiting to read p13- hopefully the khulasa will happen!!

Yeah, many jhatka are lined up… Naksh and Yash will

Start their master game with Kaveri, and Sanjay…

I just need time to write it….and with weekend and kids thats hard!

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well written part!! Loved the thoughts behind Armaan’s behavior!! I can wait to read the big showdown…