It’s not a big deal. .. heartbreaks are a part of life - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

iske saath toh scam hua 😂😂😂😂😂 

Bichare ke interviews for the show were more than his entire screen time. AA ko sign kiya TRP naa Milne se 3 months mei generation wrap up Kar diya. 🙂‍↔️

Iski zebra suit and lavani family yaad hai .. end me usko wheel chair me bitha ke tata bye Kar Diya 

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yeah I get those points totally plus 

He has not disclosed his past with Ruhi to Abhira they have shown 9 months of marriage is over .. with Ruhi coming constantly in between them ..but he has not had the decency to tell Ruhi was his ex .. and the circumstances under which he had to tell her to marry Rohit .. if he had come clean right at the start .. when Ruhi had taunted Abhira about contract marriage.. 

Abhira is heartbroken.. fine but it is still better that she did not confess her love to Armaan .. Infact she knows armaan views her as responsibility..

I don’t think Abhira should  ever mention the word love to Armaan anymore .. even if she still feels for him it doesn’t go away so fast .. but she should steel her heart and not express it 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ofcourse yaad hai. smiley37 Merko United Nations ki dhamki mili thi smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Sahi kaha, hilarious how even the joker Diljeet in TMD has more SS and importance than him smiley37smiley37

yeah diljeet is the sasta AA in the show .., 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Sahi kaha, hilarious how even the joker Diljeet in TMD has more SS and importance than him smiley37smiley37

that show is a joke and yet many feel it is offensive 😂😂😂😂

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah I get those points totally plus 

He has not disclosed his past with Ruhi to Abhira they have shown 9 months of marriage is over .. with Ruhi coming constantly in between them ..but he has not had the decency to tell Ruhi was his ex .. and the circumstances under which he had to tell her to marry Rohit .. if he had come clean right at the start .. when Ruhi had taunted Abhira about contract marriage.. 

Abhira is heartbroken.. fine but it is still better that she did not confess her love to Armaan .. Infact she knows armaan views her as responsibility..

I don’t think Abhira should  ever mention the word love to Armaan anymore .. even if she still feels for him it doesn’t go away so fast .. but she should steel her heart and not express it 

her walls will be high up now and even more when revelation happens and rohit returns, I am quite sure that the idiot will say to his brother that his and abhira marriage is for lifetime and whether rohit buys it or not depend on what state he is coming back.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ofcourse yaad hai. smiley37 Merko United Nations ki dhamki mili thi smiley37

I want to wash my eyes with harpic after seeing the lavani family ..  my goodness kaha se late hai .. Infact ropes me the family is still very decent .. upar se she turned out kaku ki behan .. Kidhar se ashwini ya Usha maushi ki behen would have been more believable 

Pinecone thumbnail

audience of the show wants Armaan to fall for Abhira because we know they are the "endgame"  for makers

So its like we know the ending of the story in a sense. so we want the journey to that to be entertaining, dramatic, and NOT painful and cringe.

In ghum s1, the end was Sai-Virat dying together but they made the story so distasteful, with Virat marrying Patralekha, Virat being extremely pathetic to the wife he claimed to love and Sai being reduced to a woman who could never get over the man who was cruel and disgusting to her.

So even though they end up together , audience is unhappy because they made the journey so pathetic that you are rooting for the ending to be different. 

So in this season we know the journey is supposed to end with Abhimaan together but if Armaan is made SO insufferable that we cant like him as a person then whats the point.

I think even all Abhimaan shippers agree that no one can force love, no one expects him to love her back just because she does but if he is not even true to the promise, doesnt have any respect for the sanctity of his bond, his marriage with Abhira then it looks awful. he once told Abhira to not meddle in his independent equation with Ruhi as his dost. but he never does the same when its about his and Abhira's relationship. 

Its hard to enjoy lollipop dream sequences or few moments of eyelocks or other scenes of him caring for Abhira when his overall stance and his character arc are so messed up.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

that show is a joke and yet many feel it is offensive 😂😂😂😂

Murga Ph is a sample piece in Sitara ..  kya karte hai khud hi jaane 
But if I was channel head I would have closed down tamarind long long ago kab seek hi story ko rinse repeat jar rahe hai every gen 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhira and Badi S both had their major heartbreak in these last 2-4 episodes. Both will now resolve to stay away from their “husbands” because “he doesn’t love me”. 

Meanwhile husbands start falling in love and these girls be like bhak. Thukra ke Mera pyaar, Mera inteqaam dekhega.