AbhiMaan/MaaHira Drabble:The actual deal

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

AbhiMaan/MaaHira Drabble:The actual deal

Armaan stared at his wife with a blank look on his face as she put forth the ridiculous condition to him without any hesitation.

“Abhira, mai samajh sakta hu that you are not in the correct state of mind right now but sacchayi yahi hai ki hamari shaadi hui hai. Jaise bhi hui ho but hui hai aur yeh koi game nahi hai ki fail hogaya toh reset karlenge fir se, shaadi zindagi mei ek hi baar hoti hai, atleast India mei majority log yahi sochke karte hai. Mere liye bhi yeh pehli aur aakhri shaadi hai Abhira, so tumhe jo karna hai karo, mai tumhe rokunga nahi but mai tumhara pati hone ka har farz pura karunga.” He explained his intentions clearly making her roll hereyes at his nonsense. She was giving him a fair deal but he had to play the good hero role.

“Tum aisa kucch nahi karoge Armaan. Mujhe tumhaari koi zarurat nahi hai, pata nahi mamma ne kyu hamari shaadi karwadi?” She warned him puzzled at her own fate which got sealed without her choice.

“Abhi toh kucch clear mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaraha but itna zarur pata hai ki shayad who tumhe akela chodke nahi jana chaahti thi. Agar meri mom hoti toh shayad who bhi yahi karti jo maa ne kiya.” He told her what was on his mind as softly as he could.

“Woh tumhari maa nahi hai Armaan, woh sirf meri mamma hai.” She possessively replied him getting furious at him calling her mother as his too, he was really gone nuts to even think like that.

“I am sorry but woh meri bhi maa hai.” He retorted back calmly not even flinching at her tone.

“Armaan please maan jao, chod do mujhe mere haal pe and just go back to your home.” She offered him as all she wanted was to grief in peace.

“No way Abhira, tumhe akela chodne ka toh sawaal hi paida nahi hota. Jahaa jayenge saath jayenge.” He immediately dismissed her offer making her irked.

“Aur apni family unse kya kahoge? Yeh ki mai aap logo ke liye bahu laya hu? Aur woh maan jayenge?“ She questioned him the obvious as no family in the whole wide world would accept the marriage or the relationship.

“Maanna padega unhe kyuki mai ab tumhara pati hu, ye koi tv serial ki life nahi hai ki jitni marzi shaadi karli, asal zindagi hai, yaha shaadi zindagi ka life changing event hota hai. And stop yelling Abhira, itna rone ke baad aise chillaaogi toh tabiyat kharaab hojayegi.” He yelled at first but toned down by the end as he was more concerned for her in the moment.

“Mujhe tumhaare concern ki koi zarurat nahi Armaan Poddar, apna concern apne paas rakho tum.” That was the last straw for him before his bubble of anger busted.

“Tumhe kya lagta hai dukh sirf tumhe hua hai, haa you lost your mom, your only family but mera kya Abhira? Tumhe pata hai maine kya khoya hai? Maine bhi apna pyaar khoya hai, infact apne bhai ke liye sacrifice kiya hai taaki woh  khush rahe, toh tum soch sakti hogi ki mai apne bhai se kitna pyaar karta hu, right? Uski shaadi miss kardi maine tum aur tumhaari mom ke liye, Abhira?  Uski shaadi thi mere pyaar se, uski zindagi ka sabse bada khushi ka moment tha but mai uski khushi mei shaamil hi nahi hopaaya. Is sab ke bawajood mai tumhaare saath hu is waqt, tumhe yaha console karne ki koshish kar raha hu aur tum mujhe hi attitude dikha rahi ho? Mujhse yeh bekaar ki deal kar rahi ho?” He vented his heart out making her stunned at the information he gave out.

“Strong hone mei aur strong pretend karne mei bohot fark hota hai Mrs. Abhira Poddar.” He remarked looking away, wiping his tearsoff mercilessly as those traitorous droplets fell out of his eyes.

“Aur Yuvraaj? Uska kya? Woh abhi bhi baahar ghum raha hai, aise toh ham dono ki jaan ko khatra hai Armaan.” She said as the matter of fact.

“Aur tum mujhe jaane ko keh rahi thi. It’s a serious situation Abhira, I have to protect you.” He declared making her sigh.

“Fir wahi baat! Armaan, mai koi bacchi nahi hu, I can protect myself.” She defended herself not wanting to put him in danger again.

“I know but jab mai hu toh mai hi protect karunga tumhe. No more discussions now.” He announced not leaving any room for argument making her glare at him

“Abhi filhaal aisa karte hai kisi hotel chalte hai, waha thoda araam karke ghar challenge. Apne aap ko prepare karlo. Okay?” He asked to which she nodded her head slightly. At least, she was listening to him now.

Thanks for reading.

I am Dishi, new here, I haven’t really watched YRKKH much but with the fourth gen, I have started watching, and I love AbhiMaan, RoHi so here is a little something on them you can expect more from me in future as well.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi! You wrote a really nice story. I look forward to reading more from you about AbhiMaan

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

Hi! You wrote a really nice story. I look forward to reading more from you about AbhiMaan

Thank you so much, I am definitely planning to write more on them as the story progresssmiley42

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Really enjoyed reading it… smiley32And would love to read more from you.. 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Really enjoyed reading it… smiley32And would love to read more from you.. 

Thank you so much! I will surely write lots of more!smiley41

Ariyashivya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing story 

Wating for more.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyashivya

Amazing story 

Wating for more.