It’s not a big deal. .. heartbreaks are a part of life

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

I know the makers are expecting the audience to anticipate that ML will fall for FL .. but it is really sending a wrong message.. 

heartbreaks are a part of life .. if Armaan has not fallen for Abhira .. and will always prioritise his family.. there really is no point of shipping him with Abhira ..

Yes Abhira is a young girl .. she got attracted to Armaan it happens you live with someone and he takes care of you .. even if he is not great to look at .. you get attached 

And Armaan is attractive.. since he has so many baggage plus the guilt towards Ruhi he did not fall in love with Abhira .. 

Plus he always felt Abhira is a zimmedari and a kid .. the last 1 week from Charu’s affair disclosure .. parallels were made with Ghum .. but over there Virat was always in love with Sai he felt incomplete without her and she was not at peace too . so the fans rooted for them to get back together ..

over here Armaan clearly does not love Abhira .. right now Abhira is young .. she has just turned 22 .. is going to finish her studies and start working why should she be trapped in a loveless marriage and made to feel unloved 

With people cursing her day n night .. situation in anupama was different.. we don’t want Abhira to wait till anupama’s age to look for her udaan .. imagine 25 years and so many kids in a toxic marriage…I don’t want Abhira turning into Vidya or kajal …

heart breaks are a part of life .. every normal person faces it .. I guess all of us here have ..Abhira will learn from this and move on .. I wish her all the best ..

The best part is she did not let Armaan get intimate with her .. so she’s not stuck with an unplanned pregnancy. 

these days people are more open .. most young people have previous relationships and they find better partners later on .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sadly makers arent giving us "real"  story of heartbreak followed by finding true love, being happily married etc. 

They will shove Abhimaan only as endgame despite his emotional affair with bhabhi. 

so thats why its annoying to see Armaan not even be a decent guy.

Pyaar nahi hai but at least he should draw boundaries  with ex and be protective. He swings between extremes. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Agreed just because she has feelings for Armaan doesn’t mean that she is automatically his wife for seven lives. If he doesn’t love her then he should kindly decline and she should take it lightly and move on. It’s seriously not that deep. It’s better they stay as good friends who support each other. Armaan can marry his soulmate Roohi and Abhira can find love in another man.

I remember I had feelings for someone and when I tried to confess that person instantly declined and from that moment I took a 360 u turn and instantly moved on in my life realising that I deserved much better than some flimsy sadakchap. It’s that easy not hard at all. Makers need to stop behaving like we’re in the 1800s and should show something realistic for once.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Agreed just because she has feelings for Armaan doesn’t mean that she is automatically his wife for seven lives. If he doesn’t love her then he should kindly decline and she should take it lightly and move on. It’s seriously not that deep. It’s better they stay as good friends who support each other. Armaan can marry his soulmate Roohi and Abhira can find love in another man.

I remember I had feelings for someone and when I tried to confess that person instantly declined and from that moment I took a 360 u turn and instantly moved on in my life realising that I deserved much better than some flimsy sadakchap. It’s that easy not hard at all. Makers need to stop behaving like we’re in the 1800s and should show something realistic for once.

Exactly I had heartbreak too .. I really felt low .. but over time i moved on .. now I think of him as fond memories nothing else .. ..

Abhira is too young and pretty and has a cheerful personality there will be other men who will interested in her .. they should show the mature way and  show her moving on without making Armaan look like a villain 

if he has not fallen for her .. it’s not a crime .. and why should we root for a one sided love story wala couple just because they have amazing chemistry..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sadly makers arent giving us "real"  story of heartbreak followed by finding true love, being happily married etc. 

They will shove Abhimaan only as endgame despite his emotional affair with bhabhi. 

so thats why its annoying to see Armaan not even be a decent guy.

Pyaar nahi hai but at least he should draw boundaries  with ex and be protective. He swings between extremes. 

not every break up leads to true love .. first let her find her feet and it’s not necessary the next person you meet is true love .. we sometimes have to meet any frogs abd still not find a prince .. I will be happy if she deals with her heartbreak positively and steel her heart against Armaan for now ..

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I am already shipping her with non-existent new lead..never liked this poddar man with abhira from day one..don't know why..

Waiting for my wish to come true..man from non-existent to really existing smiley36

Edited by Swathiyaa - 14 days ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I am already shipping her with inexistent new lead..never liked this poddar man with abhira from day one..don't know why..

Waiting for my wish to come true..man from inexistent to really existing smiley36

I’m shipping her with him how I wish this could come true 🥺smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5IxEj4PZg4/?igsh=MWQ1ZnN2MWJxN21xeA==

Thu Thu Shahi’s if you’re reading then please make my wish come true. Let me actually ship someone for once.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Thu Thu Shahi’s if you’re reading then please make my wish come true. Let me actually ship someone for once.

He looks her age too smiley9

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

He looks her age too smiley9

And their characteristics are the same both have bubbly, fun personalities (both are have shitty partners too) 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

No not him … he’s too kiddish ..,I want some one like gashmeer Mahajani … 

I don’t want a lawyer … someone like a reporter … what Aditya was playing in imlie .. a crusader for truth ..  so he can help her out in cases … and he has a bike .. I am not sure Abhira can ride a bike .. but he can show her .. 

basically someone who can stand up infront of Armaan and not look kiddish