It’s not a big deal. .. heartbreaks are a part of life - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhira and Badi S both had their major heartbreak in these last 2-4 episodes. Both will now resolve to stay away from their “husbands” because “he doesn’t love me”. 

Meanwhile husbands start falling in love and these girls be like bhak. Thukra ke Mera pyaar, Mera inteqaam dekhega. 

No badi savi .. ( I still feel aria as savi .. munchkin ) is now going the guddi way .. they will meet after she cracks her prelims .. and the mains ..  and he will marry Reeva now .. 

Their story will start after she becomes an IAS officer 

Yeh rishta  is still following the Ghum ( KD) template without virat ka intensity .. ( how why I don’t know )🤷 ..dev sir is pulkit jiju 

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Mujhe lagta hai Aaj kal Raju and Pradeep /Rajesh Ram saath mei daru peete hai. Ideas are overlapping. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Abhira and Badi S both had their major heartbreak in these last 2-4 episodes. Both will now resolve to stay away from their “husbands” because “he doesn’t love me”. 

Meanwhile husbands start falling in love and these girls be like bhak. Thukra ke Mera pyaar, Mera inteqaam dekhega. 

Then they’ll fall in love once again and by the time they’ll consummate a disaster will happen forcing them to separate from their partners and I’m sure we know the story after this..

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Murga Ph is a sample piece in Sitara ..  kya karte hai khud hi jaane 
But if I was channel head I would have closed down tamarind long long ago kab seek hi story ko rinse repeat jar rahe hai every gen 

Tamarind fans will kill your for saying this they got offended when I called that show a ‘crapfest’ (as it rightfully is) Hopefully it ends soon cannot tolerate another Imlie ki Beti Imlie ki Beti Imlie ki Beti Imlie smiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

One got thappad after confessing, you know if that happened to Abhira she would’ve slapped him back smiley37

Abhira pehle pyar ended before it began and we have suitcase rolling down the stairs and about to leave with a bang smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No badi savi .. ( I still feel aria as savi .. munchkin ) is now going the guddi way .. they will meet after she cracks her prelims .. and the mains ..  and he will marry Reeva now .. 

Their story will start after she becomes an IAS officer 

Yeh rishta  is still following the Ghum ( KD) template without virat ka intensity .. ( how why I don’t know )🤷 ..dev sir is pulkit jiju 

Guddi was super flop right smiley37

Ristha smiley29Deviant was more intelligent than " this Charu"...smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

One got thappad after confessing, you know if that happened to Abhira she would’ve slapped him back smiley37

Abhira pehle pyar ended before it began and we have suitcase rolling down the stairs and about to leave with a bang smiley36

Looks like " thappad " was not enough ...Savi is asking for more insult 🤔 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

This I completely agree. Aur isi pe nimbu nichodne ke liye koi best friend aa jaye bachchi ka, to aur bhi maza aayegasmiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Looks like " thappad " was not enough ...Savi is asking for more insult 🤔 

Another shameless doormat unpaid maid like Anupamaa smiley11

Criticiser thumbnail

In all seriousness I think this dude would be perfect as Abhira’s AA