Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

aaj rain seqence mil gaya kya?

Miljayega.....this time solo Armaan ka breakdown dekhlengesmiley42..... are you on twitter? If not yaha koi clip share nahi karega, jaake episode dheko

Rain romance abhi postpone

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I relied on a random update which didn’t make too much sense ..can’t blame the updater since episodes don’t either ..so please explain why Abhira should go and ask Kaveri for ideas on how to manao Armaan or whatever when she simply has to tell him the truth but she’s not despite him asking her repeatedly ..ulta chor kotwal ko daante hogaya idhar 🙄

She wants ghee from tedhi ungli only when seedhi ungli can do better work or spoon toosmiley36

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I relied on a random update which didn’t make too much sense ..can’t blame the updater since episodes don’t either ..so please explain why Abhira should go and ask Kaveri for ideas on how to manao Armaan or whatever when she simply has to tell him the truth but she’s not despite him asking her repeatedly ..ulta chor kotwal ko daante hogaya idhar 🙄

Yaha chor bhi wahi kotwal bhi wahi. This has to be most dramatic way in which Armaan will get to know abt Abhira ki pregnancy in the rishta land. By the way 1st kid of any FL or rishta land did not survive

AnashqU thumbnail

Abhiras nath is weird, I don't know if the design is like that but it looks like the lock is visible, if the design is like that then no wordssmiley24

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/OyyeHoyyeBasket/status/1848352612841660764

Well I would also say its the DKP effect😂😂😂 Set ki har khone mein yehi likha hogasmiley36

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ar clarified he is not ghisi piti soch wala aadmi who is angry on her for breaking the fast. He's angry because she's hiding something from him.

Dialogue writer did good job with this as it's answer for the ones who were bashing him yesterday.smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ar clarified he is not ghisi piti soch wala aadmi who is angry on her for breaking the fast. He's angry because she's hiding something from him.

Dialogue writer did good job with this as it's answer for the ones who were bashing him yesterday.smiley36

Wasnt it already understood?C'mon Ar is obv not that pettysmiley29
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Drna7 - 11 hours ago

Word Count: 0

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Wasnt it already understood?C'mon Ar is obv not that pettysmiley29

Not obvious for oblivious ones smiley36

AnashqU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Shayad Sam doesn't have her nose pierced so that's why nath lock was visible.

I personally liked the nath as I also don't have nose piercingsmiley42

Without nose piercing how will they use lock wala nath, it was press on that's why that lock part felt weird .....otherwise that stone design was nice