Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Have seen these types of edits on insta.

Vo Ruhi ko bohot intelligent aur mature samajhte h..... don't forget attitude 🔥🔥

That spoilt brat's name and maturity shouldn't come in one line.smiley7

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

When did Karva Chauth become important in YRKKH? Don't Rajasthani traditions place more emphasis on Teej?smiley39

Itv mein sab sab karwachauth celebrate karte hsmiley36

Truth to be told not many people used to celebrate KC in Rajasthan but many started since last 10-15 years seeing trend in movies and ITV.

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Congratulations on the new thread smiley40smiley41

So mera wish last thread main pura hua - Armaan ko pata chal gaya

Aur tum main se kisine mujhe taga karna zaroori nahi samjhasmiley7

Nahi .mehnat karo dhoondhne main .aur padho.jaise main aapki tweets padti hu X mainsmiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I have never seen an MIL not offer food or sargi to the DIL even if they are not on good terms. Even the most evil ones give sargi taunts ke saath hi sahi but Vidya has just surpassed all the vile hags on TV to be the vilest hag of all time.

exactly..because karwa chauth is for their sons long life..right ? So this just shows that vidya doesn’t love Armaan like her own..she cares nothing for his well being, she just wanted him as her puppet..she probably used Armaan to get back at Madhav..and all her issue to,oppose Abhimaans marriage was because abhira was infertile..but we’ll see now.even when Abhiras pregnancy news is revealed …vidya will still show hatred.,
Edited by Indira1211 - a day ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

Matlab sirf celebration aur nach gane se haismiley37

Iss gen mein celebration aur naach gana followed by kaleshsmiley1

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..because karwa chauth is for their sons long life..right ? So this just shows that vidya doesn’t love Armaan like her own..she cares nothing for his well being, she just wanted him as her puppet..she probably used Armaan to get back at Madhav..and all her issue to,oppose Abhimaans marriage was because abhira was infertile..but we’ll see now.even when Abhiras pregnancy news is revealed …vidya will still show hatred.,

I always felt VV opposing marriage was more of her ego on why Ar choose Ab over her. It did started with infertility but main reason is her ego thats why after pregnancy news she will be indifferent to ArAb🙄

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I have never seen an MIL not offer food or sargi to the DIL even if they are not on good terms. Even the most evil ones give sargi taunts ke saath hi sahi but Vidya has just surpassed all the vile hags on TV to be the vilest hag of all time.

The answer is simple.Abhira is not her daughter in law.Armaan ki lambi umar ho ya na ho Vidya koi farak nahi padta.Jab tak Armaan hai uska use karegi.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Iss gen mein celebration aur naach gana followed by kaleshsmiley1

smiley20

You should have expand the emoji panel IF

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I find Vidya’s obsession with Roohi very creepy smiley5

there was a time vidya used to pamper abhira as well.. hold her her cheeks and throw kisses 😂
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Nahi .mehnat karo dhoondhne main .aur padho.jaise main aapki tweets padti hu X mainsmiley36

Arre waah - a fan of my X wale threads yahaan (I know I am assuming u like the threads - please let me keep that umeed & don't burst my bubble smiley36)

I love a forum & X mahasangam - it's like my 2 worlds meetsmiley36