Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi can't dance. Vidya won't dance as she needs to take care of ladke waale(if it's engagement) & then she will have to feed ruhi also. Itni busy gain vadi bahu ke pucho hi mat

She can keep fast without food or water but cannot dance??

V would definitely be busy in giving expressions and shor machan so no time for dance.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Not so fast. Abhira also has to stalk the groom to find if he has other affairs/is a crook/both. Then she will try to inform others but no one will believe her and she will get 10 kilos of gaalis smiley27

there’s something off about that guy’s face though ..so kaand toh pucca kiya hoga..how else can the FL turn her 🕵️‍♂️ mode on
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 hours ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

She can keep fast without food or water but cannot dance??

V would definitely be busy in giving expressions and shor machan so no time for dance.

Ruhi ka pata nahi but abhira ki dance milne ka chance hainsmiley14.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

These rishta women are like so backward…Ruhi and abhira are supposed to be modern women…but they can’t diagnose their own pregnancies like normal women do.’ Looks like they never heard of over the counter home pregnancy tests 🙄..at least Sai was shown as taking a home pregnancy test. But here these 2 girls are so backward,,ok at least abhira didn’t expect to be pregnant so it didn’t cross her mind..but that lusty Ruhi.. she can plot, plan, manipulate and run and arrange weddings for herself and her jeth…but she can’t buy a home pregnancy test..

She's 3 plus months pregnant now.. why would she need a home pregnancy test? smiley5

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/765T7tcDazo?si=EoddZbv5SQ2aGONo

Ruhi hating parallel rishta writer is back y'all smiley31

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

there’s something off about that guy’s face though ..so kaand toh pucca kiya hoga..how else can the FL turn her 🕵️‍♂️ mode on

Wo tho undoubtedly.. the people playing parents aren't your usual standby people.. these are legit sides and are here for the long haul.. I think they'll be like nandinis Sasural from g1. and the guy will be like Aditya Bansal from g2

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira is actually a fool.

She has 2 strong people by her side - armaan & dadi. Dono ko ya at least 1 ko even pregnancy ke baare mein reveal karti toh kc mein aise rona nahi padta.

Now the thing is even if she tells truth about someone or something , people will find it hard to believe her after her kc kaand

Exactly.. And thats what exactly gonna happen in Charu's shaadi. The fact that it was only a Charu related kaand which led to first AA seperation increases my curiosity.. Kya iss bar bhi charu reason banega😅😅
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Call me shallow but Charu is too pretty for that dude smiley22

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope this speculative news turns out to be true for two reasons: first, AR and AB are not ready to be parents yet, and second, it might put an end to the ruhi didi jaap of abhira.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

I hope this speculative news turns out to be true for two reasons: first, AR and AB are not ready to be parents yet, and second, it might put an end to the ruhi didi jaap of abhira.

God I can tolerate whatever dumb things done by Ab but not this🙏🙏.. It feels🤮🤮