Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Just imagine the reaction of the fd if Armaan would've said the same dialogues as Kaveri and forced her to go to work when she was at her lowest emotionally and mentallysmiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kaveri Vidya ke expressions aur possessed performances dekhkar trauma mein vhali gayi hsmiley36

and she expected madhav to have sukhi Parivaar with her smiley37 kv deserves it as in the end madhav also needs justice smiley36
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Just imagine the reaction of the fd if Armaan would've said the same dialogues as Kaveri and forced her to go to work when she was at her lowest emotionally and mentallysmiley37

How dare Armaan pull Abhira out of that Jhula - this is physical abuse. Case karo lawyer sa pe. How dare he force traumatized Abhira to do majdoori for the firm in this halat smiley37

Edited by Apsvenky - 5 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

@bold: I am curious on this. I agree Kv gave her the hard push needed to get going after the low of IR, but other than that what has she done so far as tangible efforts? Not even comparing against how she played a major part in all Ab had to suffer till now

Didn't KP want to stop Abhira's studies and throw Abhira out of the house twice??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Didn't KP want to stop Abhira's studies and throw Abhira out of the house twice??

Sab ghuna maaf as she is now on Baby Queen’s side 🙏
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And instructed Phuphasa to finish off her career before it even started which was also what led to the bribery case and Ab could have had her license revoked if Ar had not stepped in threatening to leave the firm....Yeah, so I am really curious of the tangible efforts.. smiley1

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Sab ghuna maaf as she is now on Baby Queen’s side 🙏

Mai toh bol rahi hun 1 week ruko. I said the same thing when Manisha was on Abhira's side and everyone was singing praises of their relationship. Ab dekhlo.

KP ne toh Cutie Phupha ko Abhira ka career over karne bhi bola tha, even name called her mother and family, blackmailed her........zyada kuch nhi kiya.smiley36smiley36

Edited by Sera-high123 - 5 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

And instructed Phuphasa to finish off her career before it even started which was also what led to the bribery case and Ab could have had her license revoked if Ar had not stepped in threatening to leave the firm....Yeah, so I am really curious of the tangible efforts.. smiley1

Maybe throwing her out of the house two times are the tangible efforts.smiley36smiley36

Edited by Sera-high123 - 5 hours ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe throwing her out of the house two times are the tangible efforts.smiley36smiley36

she was just motivating her to get up and work. PH mein bhot comfortable ho gayi thi
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Mai toh bol rahi hun 1 week ruko. I said the same thing when Manisha was on Abhira's side and everyone was singing praises of their relationship. Ab dekhlo.

KP ne toh Cutie Phupha ko Abhira ka career over karne bhi bola tha, even name called her mother and family, blackmailed her........zyada kuch nhi kiya.smiley36smiley36

@ bold case, cabin, pep talk aur ab unke pehle karwa chauth ke saree ke saamne, maa baap ka kya aukaat..waise izzat is not tangible unlike cabin, case and saree 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 hours ago