Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yes, dadi has helped abhira during her lowest phase. But just can't trust her, kabhi bhi flip kar sakti hain, just like other characterssmiley36.

Mumma ki diary chodo, how can she call ruhi "didi" after ruhi called her "kaatil ki beti" 🤦‍♀️. Pata nahi identity revelation kiya hi kyun?? Kya kya socha tha maine, identity revelation ke baad abhira goenkas ko laath maregi🙆‍♀️. Nothing changed apart from the fact that ruhi ab ruhi didi bann gayi & abhira ki best mumma ko kaatil ka tag mil gaya. Mg pehle bhi abhira ke case mein chup the ab bhi uske case mein chup hain.

bilkul agree......not sure what was the purpose of Ir at that time?? kis cheez ki hadbadi thi...kuch samajh nahi aaya....bas dadi came to abhira ki side...this is the major xhange...iss liye, i feel ki IR ka chota purpose yeh tha....dadi heard regarding the last phone calll...and then statred looking at abhira in a different light......shayad...

abhira ka ruhi ko didi bolna....I dont like it...😂 but abhira has not taken it ki uski mamma was anyway involved...iss liye IMO, she is not thinking on those terms....baki to lets c....door hi rahe ruhi se....armaan bhi sacchi acchi shanti se aarti karne wali partner ko jaan gaya hai...😂

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It’s true unfortunately smiley36

On X people claim that Vanraj was a better husband than Anuj smiley37

Deleting bcz I got the answer😂😂
Edited by OliviaP - 6 hours ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yes, dadi has helped abhira during her lowest phase. But just can't trust her, kabhi bhi flip kar sakti hain, just like other characterssmiley36.

Mumma ki diary chodo, how can she call ruhi "didi" after ruhi called her "kaatil ki beti" 🤦‍♀️. Pata nahi identity revelation kiya hi kyun?? Kya kya socha tha maine, identity revelation ke baad abhira goenkas ko laath maregi🙆‍♀️. Nothing changed apart from the fact that ruhi ab ruhi didi bann gayi & abhira ki best mumma ko kaatil ka tag mil gaya. Mg pehle bhi abhira ke case mein chup the ab bhi uske case mein chup hain.

@ bold: this is the biggest mystery currentlysmiley1

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ek baat batavo..Did Anuj cheated on Maa by using both Shruthi and Maya? X mein I read something like that

Will delete it after getting the answer

Nahiiii, he was always loyal to Meri Anu. In fact we used to ship him with Maaya and wanted him to move on with Shruti but he never did. MAA Bhakts on X dislike him and keep defaming him for whatever reason.

And now his obsession with Meti Anu has killed him..

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ek baat batavo..Did Anuj cheated on Maa by using both Shruthi and Maya? X mein I read something like that

Will delete it after getting the answer

Anuj toh ithna useless nikla ...I read he was in US with Shruthi engaged still did nothing smiley37

He is fit to sit at temple with apparently crazy 🤪

Seriously...smiley37

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nahiiii, he was always loyal to Meri Anu. In fact we used to ship him with Maaya and wanted him to move on with Shruti but he never did. MAA Bhakts on X dislike him and keep defaming him for whatever reason.

And now his obsession with Meti Anu has killed him..

Anu Dadi ki fate is terrible ...Grown up grand kids also insulting her ...smiley37....At least MAA bhakth on X adore her smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBWH6J0vTDF/?igsh=MTJxN3YzZWFldWl1bw==

He looks different. Anaya ka pati . This boy is slim. But it's almost 10 yrs I can't see them aa same

No way

a woman is laughing in front of a screen that says multi show on it

There's more of that face in the world smiley37smiley37

RS is really a POS, why will he find a humshakal younger for this track

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Drna7

Kaveri Vidya ke expressions aur possessed performances dekhkar trauma mein vhali gayi hsmiley36

Aavo nayi bahu traumatized her ????

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Chorus gang, madhav, manisha abd manoj, and to some extent even Arman only gave moral support to Abhira, it’s only Kaveri who not only supports Abhira verbally but makes tangible efforts to make her life easier.
She may have vested interests to support Abhira, but it is much more than all of the above (except arman) combined did for her.

@bold: I am curious on this. I agree Kv gave her the hard push needed to get going after the low of IR, but other than that what has she done so far as tangible efforts? Not even comparing against how she played a major part in all Ab had to suffer till now

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/_iBbbaS4xK8

Isse dekhkar samajh aata hai ki Armaan ko aise khatarnak ideas kahaan se aate hai smiley36

Also Armaan ay karte karte RP also has began appreciating Sheena like him - perfectsmiley36

Edited by Apsvenky - 6 hours ago