News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

'she flipped after she heard regarding akshu's call to manish......IMO, thats the turning point...akshu could have easily taken money from goenkas....but she did not...so may b thats where she started looking at abhira with no biases.....

Again this is another assumption and not a very valid one. Why would she flip in thinking why her mother didn't take money, when Ab herself in the past refused to use the cheque that Kv had given even when she was literally on the streets.

As I said, if not a monologue which no character seems to be getting atleast they could have used that dialogue with Ar to show why there is a change of heart. Because the only other conversation where the change of heart came up was when Vi said that she is using Ab for a one- upmanship against Vi.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Today I am reminded of Baa being defended in Anupamaa forum smiley42

Keh do yeh jhoot h😭😭😭

Vo baa ka khud ka account hoga zaroor.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

haan....she can.....but she helped abhira when she neeed it....IR ke waqt...abhira was so low...dadi was instrumental in bringing that lifeless abhira back to life....

I want abhira to look for her maama ki diary etc....How can makers leave that IR incomplete??? I m quite sure...ki kaatil ka tag to hatayenge...as they have over used it...but when??πŸ˜‚

Yes, dadi has helped abhira during her lowest phase. But just can't trust her, kabhi bhi flip kar sakti hain, just like other characterssmiley36.

Mumma ki diary chodo, how can she call ruhi "didi" after ruhi called her "kaatil ki beti" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. Pata nahi identity revelation kiya hi kyun?? Kya kya socha tha maine, identity revelation ke baad abhira goenkas ko laath maregiπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ. Nothing changed apart from the fact that ruhi ab ruhi didi bann gayi & abhira ki best mumma ko kaatil ka tag mil gaya. Mg pehle bhi abhira ke case mein chup the ab bhi uske case mein chup hain.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i know what changed KV πŸ˜‚

Pani sar ke upar chala gaya πŸ˜‚ she can not afford purchasing one more bottle to fill it with water as mosquitos hone ke chance hothe hai.

Ignore if it's lame smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Drna7

Keh do yeh jhoot h😭😭😭

Vo baa ka khud ka account hoga zaroor.

It’s true unfortunately smiley36

On X people claim that Vanraj was a better husband than Anuj smiley37

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Again this is another assumption and not a very valid one. Why would she flip in thinking why her mother didn't take money, when Ab herself in the past refused to use the cheque that Kv had given even when she was literally on the streets.

As I said, if not a monologue which no character seems to be getting atleast they could have used that dialogue with Ar to show why there is a change of heart. Because the only other conversation where the change of heart came up was when Vi said that she is using Ab for a one- upmanship against Vi.

agree.....and with dadi clearly being a dhokhebaaz during the loan guarantor time, difficult to trust her...

but abhira has noting to lose, if she trusts her.....πŸ˜‚

she told armaan to ba good pati...and clearly showed her trust in abhira that she will never lie or hide things for any wrong reasons...else, dadi could have slyly used the situation for her advantage.....πŸ˜‚

baki to kab kaun kis team mein hai...kuch khabar ahi...

andmost of us dont care too...as long as abhira armaan r together...πŸ˜‚

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i know what changed KV πŸ˜‚

Pani sar ke upar chala gaya πŸ˜‚ she can not afford purchasing one more bottle to fill it with water as mosquitos hone ke chance hothe hai.

Ignore if it's lame smiley36

Kaveri Vidya ke expressions aur possessed performances dekhkar trauma mein vhali gayi hsmiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Rather than leaving this to viewers' assumptions, something along this could have been the response from Kv when Ar asked that she seem to be favoring Ab now. Way it is shown currently Kv just flipped one fine day from being anti- Abhira to pro- Abhira with no clear reason, realization or repentance.

Even I don't think they will show any plotting involved, because why bother when characters can flip to the other extreme in a single episode.

I am sure that KP is not faking it. Simply bcz Bhavna cant/wont write a mastermind kind of plot in Rishta. If she wants to show someone as villian she will openly show it. Like how they revealed Ruhi's chindi plans before her kaands.
Edited by OliviaP - 6 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It’s true unfortunately smiley36

On X people claim that Vanraj was a better husband than Anuj smiley37

Most X janta belongs to different breed.I think those people belong to real life shah phemily.

But seriously I dislike maaa to core but saying V was good husband is smiley11 he was not even decent human.

Edited by Drna7 - 6 hours ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I am sure that KP is not faking it. Simply bcz Bhavna cant/wont write a mastermind kind of plot in Rishta. If she wants to show someone as villian she will openly it. Like how they revealed Ruhi's chindi plans before her kaands.

I am completely with you regarding this, I trust the writing skillssmiley1

Edited by Solitudelover - 6 hours ago