Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Chorus gang, madhav, manisha abd manoj, and to some extent even Arman only gave moral support to Abhira, it’s only Kaveri who not only supports Abhira verbally but makes tangible efforts to make her life easier.
She may have vested interests to support Abhira, but it is much more than all of the above (except arman) combined did for her.

yup....i dont think ki it is dadi ka koi plan...but ....even if it is dadi ka plan....to she helped abhira at a time when she needed it most...and in the manner that she needed it too...she came out of that grief and shock..and also, had a strong push in her career...

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I always want to ask but forget later.what is your name @indiatv?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Today I am reminded of Baa being defended in Anupamaa forum smiley42

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I always want to ask but forget later.what is your name @indiatv?

India = Bharti😂

and aap ka??

Originally posted by: India_TV

abhira, akele ho kafi hai...she has faced the low phases in her life....all alone....Dadi helped her this time...and thats great....kal ko suppport kare na kare....its fine...abhira, as a character...is quite stronh!!

yup, i think dadi will be of some help in that R thing...usi ke baad se she changed....😂

Yeah , Abhira has been shown as a very strong character , she only becomes weak when it comes to the family and takes all the nonsense. She was shown going too low and then she bounced back every time with double energy. But it’s good to see her not being alone and having Armaan’s and Dadi’s support for a change. She proved to be one of the best lawyers in just 3 months winning airlines case and bringing the clients to Poddar firm which Dadi has been waiting for ages. So if at all they r going for a leap I want AA to leave the house together and start their own firm , Phufa should make Poddar firm to Bansal firm . All the loser poddar’s should come to the roads and AA should save them and the firm. Only then these Poddars will understand the importance of these 2.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

But today she hugged him made him sleep in her lap. I guess now as Vv hates Armaan and started treating him badly she realises her mistakes and genuinely loving him.. I don’t believe she is planning n plotting against Abhira , as most of the Poddar’s are against her she is the only support of AA. And she has been watching Abhira from last 3 months both personally n professionally so for her own benefits she accepted Abhira , she saw how Abhira handled v n also Armaan from last 3 months patiently l. Her fav V now became her enemy and her enemy Abhira became her fav khas Bahu. Poddar’s will flip any min so can’t trust them. But now she is being positive and Anita Raj is doing a wonderful job with AA, so am enjoying their scenes . Loved both her s and with AA. She needs to stop calling yeh ladki. That’s irritating

Rather than leaving this to viewers' assumptions, something along this could have been the response from Kv when Ar asked that she seem to be favoring Ab now. Way it is shown currently Kv just flipped one fine day from being anti- Abhira to pro- Abhira with no clear reason, realization or repentance.

Even I don't think they will show any plotting involved, because why bother when characters can flip to the other extreme in a single episode.

Edited by Solitudelover - 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah , Abhira has been shown as a very strong character , she only becomes weak when it comes to the family and takes all the nonsense. She was shown going too low and then she bounced back every time with double energy. But it’s good to see her not being alone and having Armaan’s and Dadi’s support for a change. She proved to be one of the best lawyers in just 3 months winning airlines case and bringing the clients to Poddar firm which Dadi has been waiting for ages. So if at all they r going for a leap I want AA to leave the house together and start their own firm , Phufa should make Poddar firm to Bansal firm . All the loser poddar’s should come to the roads and AA should save them and the firm. Only then these Poddars will understand the importance of these 2.

that promo ko neenv hilaaying of poddars...came out true.....dadi saw herself lossing...and so she was shown saying....she made a mistake ...abhira ki kabiliyat nahi pahchaan paaye....and abhira is shown to really winning big cases.....and makers have shown a progress riight from the start...she won dadi ka case (dev ki firm mein), she won case againt ruhi...judge openly told....and both these cases were against armaan...the most in demand lawyer....so dadi was really scared...ki abhira rival firm mein gayee to poddrs ki nenv him jaayegi...😂

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Rather than leaving this to viewers' assumptions, something along this could have been the response from Kv when Ar asked that she seem to be favoring Ab now. Way it is shown currently Kv just flipped one fine day from being anti- Abhira to pro- Abhira with no clear reason, realization or repentance.

Even I don't think they will show any plotting involved, because why bother when characters can flip to the other extreme in a single episode.

'she flipped after she heard regarding akshu's call to manish......IMO, thats the turning point...akshu could have easily taken money from goenkas....but she did not...so may b thats where she started looking at abhira with no biases.....
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

India = Bharti😂

and aap ka??

Ashley

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

But today she finally said that , now she started understanding Abhira and she n Abhira are in the same situation. No one understands them , . But she was shown observing Abhira while painting the RuRo rooms,taking taunts and hatred from VV without giving it back ,how she was patiently waiting for Armaan while he was ignoring her for 3 months , so I don’t think they left the audience for assumptions , but definitely they can be more clear ,at least today when Armaan asked her.