Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

omg ..same guy ? No wonder I kept thinking why he seemed so familiar

he looks that way but not same. Yesterday I too felt similar vibes but see the face is slim. How can he be so slim after almost 10 yrs his age is grown. That too an younger role. Some side artist only. That ananya ka pati was there in s2 too in few tracks till naira godhbharai, riston ka utsav.he was very good. And good dancer

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

shakal se hi villian lagta haa.

rohit ki lines se zyada makers e isse bulwa diya hai...😂

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I would love a scene - when kaveri will pyar barsao on armaan abhira, Vidya taunting her saying - investment ke liye itna pyarsmiley36

dadi will be like....yeh investment positive returns to laa rahi hai...tum to negative returns wali investment nikli...😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

dadi will be like....yeh investment positive returns to laa rahi hai...tum to negative returns wali investment nikli...😂

I believe dadi will return to her original self once Vidya apologies for her behavior towards dadi. Phir se Vidya ko favor karegi over everyone

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I believe dadi will return to her original self once Vidya apologies for her behavior towards dadi. Phir se Vidya ko favor karegi over everyone

haan....she can.....but she helped abhira when she neeed it....IR ke waqt...abhira was so low...dadi was instrumental in bringing that lifeless abhira back to life....

I want abhira to look for her maama ki diary etc....How can makers leave that IR incomplete??? I m quite sure...ki kaatil ka tag to hatayenge...as they have over used it...but when??😂

haan....she can.....but she helped abhira when she neeed it....IR ke waqt...abhira was so low...dadi was instrumental in bringing that lifeless abhira back to life....

I want abhira to look for her maama ki diary etc....How can makers leave that IR incomplete??? I m quite sure...ki kaatil ka tag to hatayenge...as they have over used it...but when??😂

Kaveri might not hate Abhira anytime soon though evil V will be WW overnight. She knows Abhira and Armaan both r very important to the firm, she won’t risk to lose golden ducks. And Abbira is not giving it back to KV anymore , both have become BFF’s smiley36 but poddar’s ki kya bharosa they will flip overnight.

I too feel makers will clear Ak’s name. She was shown sacrificing her life for this useless Ruhi so they need to clear the false accusations on her.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan had a proper redemption track that lasted for a month straight and after that he constantly supported her and never left her alone.

And Kaveri didn't just act like an AH but like a evil old hag who tried to destroy her career. Humiliated her at every chance she got. Basically blackmailed her to sign that awful prenup contract humiliated her for being infertile, still refuses to call her by her name and the list goes on. If they give Kaveri a proper redemption track then maybe it'll be easier to accept her.

That she didn't do that was all DinoSaas & Fufasa. All she ask were valid questions to Armaan for him to think hard is this what you want. Armaan always wanted your own child, you will still marry this ladki knowing it will never happen and that's when Ar let go of Abhira hand.

The rest I agree smiley20

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This charu prospective groom was in Pandya Store also.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Chorus gang, madhav, manisha abd manoj, and to some extent even Arman only gave moral support to Abhira, it’s only Kaveri who not only supports Abhira verbally but makes tangible efforts to make her life easier.
She may have vested interests to support Abhira, but it is much more than all of the above (except arman) combined did for her.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Kaveri might not hate Abhira anytime soon though evil V will be WW overnight. She knows Abhira and Armaan both r very important to the firm, she won’t risk to lose golden ducks. And Abbira is not giving it back to KV anymore , both have become BFF’s smiley36 but poddar’s ki kya bharosa they will flip overnight.

I too feel makers will clear Ak’s name. She was shown sacrificing her life for this useless Ruhi so they need to clear the false accusations on her.

abhira, akele ho kafi hai...she has faced the low phases in her life....all alone....Dadi helped her this time...and thats great....kal ko suppport kare na kare....its fine...abhira, as a character...is quite stronh!!

yup, i think dadi will be of some help in that R thing...usi ke baad se she changed....😂