Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan had a proper redemption track that lasted for a month straight and after that he constantly supported her and never left her alone.

And Kaveri didn't just act like an AH but like a evil old hag who tried to destroy her career. Humiliated her at every chance she got. Basically blackmailed her to sign that awful prenup contract humiliated her for being infertile, still refuses to call her by her name and the list goes on. If they give Kaveri a proper redemption track then maybe it'll be easier to accept her.

Comparing accepting Armaan and not Kaveri is same as accepting Ar and not Ruhi.

I disliked Ar when he used to behave like that, but the only reason I started liking him was because he redeemed himself, apologised and accepted his wrongs and now cherishing his wife.

Whereas others just turned good overnight. How can we accept or connect to such characters who flip without any major reason or apologies to whom they hurt.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Woh toh roz flips maarti hai. She will realise Anupamaa’s goodness, beg her for forgiveness, and then go back to her old self smiley37

this is the mil right ..I haven’t followed the Hindi version but seen clips of a regional version …she keeps palti marofying every now and then lol
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Woh toh roz flips maarti hai. She will realise Anupamaa’s goodness, beg her for forgiveness, and then go back to her old self smiley37

But her flip doesn't last longer then 1 dialogue.smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

family matters a great deal to kaveri..she’s never going to throw abhira out of the house while she’s pregnant with podaars heir. Also I always felt that kaveri in her own way loves Armaan ..he is her blood after all…and she’d object to his requests .’fight with him..but eventually give in..to his demands.. That’s why I think she’s genuine now and not plotting. Also viewers like the actress so they’ll choose kaveri over vidya any day..

I too like her scenes with armaan & abhira, but the issue is kaveri's affection towards abhira happened too quick. makers are really putting efforts to convince audience that kaveri has no ulterior motive.

I'm still wondering what made her flip, the revelation that she is related to goenkas Or the behavior change of Vidya towards kaveri forced her to be on abhira's side??

If they show dadi regretting her behavior towards armaan abhira, phir bhi relatable hota. I like this version of her but dekhte hain yeh gadbandan kitne din aur chalega.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Comparing accepting Armaan and not Kaveri is same as accepting Ar and not Ruhi.

I disliked Ar when he used to behave like that, but the only reason I started liking him was because he redeemed himself, apologised and accepted his wrongs and now cherishing his wife.

Whereas others just turned good overnight. How can we accept or connect to such characters who flip without any major reason or apologies to whom they hurt.

Exactly. Also if we go by the logic that if we can accept Armaan why not Kaveri then it should apply to acchi sacchi Ruhi didi as wellsmiley36
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

but still she calls him ganda khoon, sadak pe pada hua patthar and sautela smiley26

Investment bhi bulati thi

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Investment bhi bulati thi

And Abhira who she apparently likes is ‘Ladki’ smiley29

I do not trust this cunning lady at all.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

And Abhira who she apparently likes is ‘Ladki’ smiley29

I do not trust this cunning lady at all.

I would love to see Kaveri get a bahu like Advocate Anjali Awasthi …now that would be truly khaas smiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I would love to see Kaveri get a bahu like Advocate Anjali Awasthi …now that would be truly khaas smiley37

If Abhira ever dies then her hunshakal should be an incarnate of Advocate Awasthi smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

The best and one of the only good things about Kaveri is that she is played by Anita, has a great screen presence and good chemistry with both the leads.

As a character she is just an egoistic, opportunistic person for whom I have no love, but I like watching her way more than most characters in the show. smiley36