Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Haan usne aj bol bhi that she is supporting A Hira way too much aaj kal - bechara usse bhi KV ki itni sweetness hazam nahi ho rahi haismiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 hours ago
the audience is never going to accept that Kaveri is a loving grandmom..she’s done too much ugly stuff in the past for that ..they might as well make her plot and plan ..anyway, she has no one on her side at the moment ..she alienated Manoj herself by mistreating him on the cabin issue …and she did not control Vidya she should’ve and allowed her to spew venom when she could’ve easily controlled her …allowing everything around her to blow up and everyone to turn against Abhira and then presenting herself as her white knight ..purely with the intent to trigger all her once favoured bahus..if this is how you treat khaas bahus then I think people are better off being out of favour with her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the audience is never going to accept that Kaveri is a loving grandmom..she’s done too much ugly stuff in the past for that ..they might as well make her plot and plan ..anyway, she has no one on her side at the moment ..she alienated Manoj herself by mistreating him on the cabin issue …and she did not control Vidya she should’ve and allowed her to spew venom when she could’ve easily controlled her …allowing everything around her to blow up and everyone to turn against Abhira and then presenting herself as her white knight ..purely with the intent to trigger all her once favoured bahus..if this is how you treat khaas bahus then I think people are better off being out of favour with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ideally abhira should not have accepted the offer to join poddar firm considering kaveri fooled her once being her loan guarantor.

Then, this kc khaas bahu saree for abhira that too in front of all ladies of the house. She should have been skeptical about kaveri's sudden affection towards her. But aisa kuch hoga nahi, because abhira kaise kisi pe shaq kar sakti hain🤷‍♀️. Agar yeh change pregnancy announcement ke baad hoti toh samaj mein aata, but right now doesn't make sense (but i like dadi sa's scenes with armaan & abhira & her band bajaoing vidya, kyunki abhira se toh mein aisa kuch bhi expect nahi kar rahi).

Again, if they show this as kaveri's master plan to throw abhira out of the house, then even if abhira ka dadi par atoot pyar barkaraar rahe, don't know how audience will feel about the character.

If kaveri let armaan know about shivani & ask forgiveness for treating him bad until recently then fully maan lungi ke she changed for good

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 hours ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ideally abhira should not have accepted the offer to join poddar firm considering kaveri fooled her once being her loan guarantor.

Then, this kc khaas bahu saree for abhira that too in front of all ladies of the house. She should be skeptical about kaveri's sudden affection towards her. But aisa kuch hoga nahi, because abhira kaise kisi pe shaq kar sakti hain🤷‍♀️. Agar yeh change pregnancy announcement ke baad hoti toh samaj mein aata, but right now doesn't make sense (but i like dadi sa's scenes with armaan & abhira & her band bajaoing vidya, kyunki abhira se toh mein aisa kuch bhi expect nahi kar rahi).

when dadi offered job she was in thoughts. She was thinking if she joined firm she will hurt Vidya maa. Vidya was the one who held her when wanted against dadi. Ar too told it's your wish I don't intrude in your decision. Later ruhi told her to work and fulfil her mom dreams. Next manish over phone told her if kaveri ji trusts her she should accept the offer. That's where she joined there. While taking cabin she doesn't know it's for chachu. Next she didn't tell dadi she doesn't need it nor discuss with her. She was manavoing chachu which back fired. Next is this dadis first kc wala lahenga minimum 50 yrs hoga. Won't it have holes or smell. Or is it saved for long by dadi. Dadi gave she accepted. What Vidya gave she accepted thrice bangles or jewelry of lehenga
Edited by Mehersudha - 5 hours ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when dadi offered job she was in thoughts. She was thinking if she joined firm she will hurt Vidya maa. Vidya was the one who held her when wanted against dadi. Ar too told it's your wish I don't intrude in your decision. Later ruhi told her to work and fulfil her mom dreams. Next manish over phone told her if kaveri ji trusts her she should accept the offer. That's where she joined there. While taking cabin she doesn't know it's for chachu. Next she didn't tell dadi she doesn't need it nor discuss with her. She was manavoing chachu which back fired. Next is this dadis first kc wala lahenga minimum 50 yrs hoga. Won't it have holes or smell. Or is it saved for long by dadi. Dadi gave she accepted. What Vidya gave she accepted thrice bangles or jewelry of lehenga

I was saying that abhira never once doubted dadi when she offered her job. Like she thought about all reasons but never thought what if dadi behaves like loan guarantor time. After that if she decided to go with other's suggestion, atleast samaj aata ke she is again ready to put her faith in dadi & take the chance.

Dadi gave lehenga how can she reject it, saying it's 50 yearssmiley36& Vidya gave her bangles as shagun with motive like armaan ko ghar se dur mat karna, toh no way she would have denied those. Nahi toh alag kaand wahi pe ho jaata.

Shivam Khajuria till now as Prem and Rohit 100 times better than Both Armaan Character.

I like him very much from starting to now.

And last year I used to tweet on yrkkh with a fake name account So I called him as Kartik ka beta because he looks to similar to Kartik Goenka than Madhav Poddar's son.

But Now I'm fully satisfied with his character Prem because it is a copy of Yrkkh Generation 2 So

For Me Kartik=Prem

My wish to see Shivam as Kartik's son is fulfilled because copied version is a baby you know.And he is doing great playing Kartik's own story.

And if I say he is playing greater than Kartik also so it is also good.

P.S.-B.tw. I made that tweetwe account when Mr. Sharma died and then I delete that account when Generation 4 came.

And I uploaded there many pics and I also participated there like Abhimanyu birla owns generation 3 etc. Trend.

And I am so obsessed with yrkkh that I search all bts of generation 4 then finally I got a bts 8-10 days before generation 4 atart that was a of a yt channel of a actress

named Kimaya's entertainment and from there I took a screenshot of scrip of court scene between Akshara,her freind and Yuwraaj.

After 10 minute it goes that much viral that I am afraid of myself if I do something illegal bt sharing somethign that is not coming yet So,I dleete it and in 24 hours I delete my account as well.

Kya matlab makers ka khauf tha.

Sue sues na karde kahi.

I saved one or two edit or many pics that I cteated and uploaded at that time,I wish If I could share them but generation 3 discussion is ban.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Then, this kc khaas bahu saree for abhira that too in front of all ladies of the house. She should be skeptical about kaveri's sudden affection towards her. But aisa kuch hoga nahi, because abhira kaise kisi pe shaq kar sakti hain🤷‍♀️. Agar yeh change pregnancy announcement ke baad hoti toh samaj mein aata, but right now doesn't make sense (but i like dadi sa's scenes with armaan & abhira & her band bajaoing vidya, kyunki abhira se toh mein aisa kuch bhi expect nahi kar rahi).

Again, if they show this as kaveri's master plan to throw abhira out of the house, then abhira ka dadi par atoot pyar barkaraar rahe , but don't know how audience will feel about the character.

If kaveri let armaan know about shivani & ask forgiveness for treating him bad until recently then fully maan lungi ke she has changed for good

the audience is never going to root for Kaveri …and why would the writers waste such a powerful character by making her favour the leads …unless they want to make a dummy piece out of her…like they say Jo garajate hai par baraste nahi…and I can’t understand how Abhira can trust her after she duped them and got them divorced, pushed Armaan into breaking her mangalsutra and struck a deal with her in exchange for her marriage …even Armaan is wondering what’s up with her but not Abhira ..why should Abhira be used as a pawn in the fight between Kaveri and Vidya ..she still calls her Ei Ladki and how can we forget her insulting Armaan’s birth mother or calling him Ganda khoon ..at least I can’t just because she’s supporting Abhira today !
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I was saying that abhira never once doubted dadi when she offered her job. Like she thought about all reasons but never thought what if dadi behaves like loan guarantor time. After that if she decided to go with other's suggestion, atleast samaj aata ke she is again ready to put her faith in dadi & take the chance.

Dadi gave lehenga how can she reject it, saying it's 50 yearssmiley36& Vidya gave her bangles as shagun with motive like armaan ko ghar se dur mat karna, toh no way she would have denied those. Nahi toh alag kaand wahi pe ho jaata.

exactly we as audience think that way as dadi is not shown any redemption nor calling her as abheera beta. Today I was seeing her face when she asked ar kitna pyar karte ho. He said sabse jyada. I remembered vidyas ego hurt with ar marrying abheera as maa ki mamta. Same for dadi I felt today. These all love ar but for them ar should prioritize them against abheera.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

the audience is never going to root for Kaveri …and why would the writers waste such a powerful character by making her favour the leads …unless they want to make a dummy piece out of her…like they say Jo garajate hai par baraste nahi…and I can’t understand how Abhira can trust her after she duped them and got them divorced, pushed Armaan into breaking her mangalsutra and struck a deal with her in exchange for her marriage …even Armaan is wondering what’s up with her but not Abhira ..why should Abhira be used as a pawn in the fight between Kaveri and Vidya ..she still calls her Ei Ladki and how can we forget her insulting Armaan’s birth mother or calling him Ganda khoon ..at least I can’t just because she’s supporting Abhira today !

Kv is majors responsible for sufferings of everyone in her family. Main reason is her ego.

She couldn't accept Shivani so made M marry V and illtreated Ar.

She wanted to use Sanjay in firm so turned blind to her daughter's problems.

She ignored Manoj as to make Sanjay feel better.

She could not accept dil of her choice was wrong so never said anything to Ru and forgot about her so called chiraag.

She again could not accept Ab and did everything possible to make her like difficult even after knowing she's hurting her own grandson.

So no I can never like or trust Kaveri at all.

I may enjoy her current behaviour with V and gang, or her emotional scenes with Ab-Ar but it's because actor's screen presence.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

when audience can accept Arman after being an AH for two months straight, they can very well accept KV.