Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 hours ago

https://x.com/bbutterflyzi/status/1848721032062112104?t=RGYJ9ApdxWVgp3wX_0vZoQ&s=19

Inka flip flop chalta rahega and hume vanvas track kabhi nahi milega smiley18

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

The kalesh levels in OG ITV was something else and each track would run for months (unlike now), airing only 5 days a week. Bhayaanak precap used to be aired on Fridays and you had to wait for the episode through the weekend. Damnnn, it was some insane stuff.

IKR. I grew up watching ekta and gul stuff, they would have never survived it. smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The kalesh levels in OG ITV was something else and each track would run for months (unlike now), airing only 5 days a week. Bhayaanak precap used to be aired on Fridays and you had to wait for the episode through the weekend. Damnnn, it was some insane stuff.

OG ITV ke toxicity levels were through the roof, but wahaan people would watch it like TRP aunties.

This new gen wants to analyse every reaction & refuses to factor in the shitty writing into their stupid bashing

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

mujhe toh hassi aati hain, kya bechara type ka insaan hain smiley37 I was literally laughing at the chilli sauce scene, phir baad mai twitter gaayi toh Armaan abuser bann chuka tha.

Armaan sa is soo pagal sasmiley36.... Chilli sauce ke baad biwi ko sote huye dekh kar majnu sa bhi ban gaya kaise attakta hua car se nikla aur door dheere se band bhi kiya.....phir bi gali kha raha haismiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abuser plus someone who has a drinking problem smiley37smiley37smiley37

bhai i am more likely to get a drinking problem due to this show than armaan. Roz sochti hoon coffee mai thoda rum daal he doon smiley22

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Writer may forget, but this FD would never allow u to forgot those 3 months. Iss baat ki guarantee mein leti hoonsmiley36

Haan, aaj mujhe uska jeeta jaagta real time experience mil gayasmiley36

Everytime I go there, it reminds me of why I left that place & run back heresmiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Arnav was about to confess he loved Khushi when he saw her and his jiju hugging and the jiju confessing his love for Khushi. The man jumped to conclusions that the girl he loves is a home wrecker and ill treated her for months, didnt listen to her when she begged for a chance to explain and prove her innocence but sure lets collectively lose our brains and hail him as best ML. smiley42

PS. I do love Arnav bc of the excellent portrayal and layered writing but let’s face it, he was a real AH for atleast half the show,

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

The cliffhanger Fridays and their dramatic precaps smiley39.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I can so understand why I connect with him the most - woh bechara kuch bhi kare - sahi ya galat - wohi gaali khaata haismiley44

That's why he is neither green flag nor red flag but just dukhi version of regular insaan.smiley36