Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ab ne ek baar bhi nahi kaha ki vo Ar ko nahi bata rahi becoz Ar was emotionally detached from her last 3 months. Ye sab weird excuses to fans de rahe h.

Ab not telling him is due to what all happened since mehendi ceremony and dumbness. I think we all have discussed it many times.

We should try to focus only on what characters say and do as kuch fans ki apni alag duniya hoti h.smiley36

Exactly - Abhira is behaving this way due to the family & her report and a lot of things combined.

Putting all that on Armaan and saying he was not a good husband to her, that is why she is behaving this way just makes me wonder - have these people actually seen or experienced any relationship in real life?

My mom used to tell me - anything you do, you need to face the consequences, even if you were forced or put in a situation that required you to do it. Doing it will always be ur choice - no matter what.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ab ne ek baar bhi nahi kaha ki vo Ar ko nahi bata rahi becoz Ar was emotionally detached from her last 3 months. Ye sab weird excuses to fans de rahe h.

Ab not telling him is due to what all happened since mehendi ceremony and dumbness. I think we all have discussed it many times.

We should try to focus only on what characters say and do as kuch fans ki apni alag duniya hoti h.smiley36

Kp ka stab day Armaan ka gyaan for random person also triggered her in wrong way..Saath saath uska dumbness bhi mix up ho gaya smiley44..family ka alag nautanki from mehendi day..

Though her actions and decision irritated and frustrated me to the core past few days but It's a saddening part also that she had Noone to even confide her worries and get guidance apart from Armaan ...That Goenkas can rott in hell for real...

Edited by Visszz - 3 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I can so understand why I connect with him the most - woh bechara kuch bhi kare - sahi ya galat - wohi gaali khaata haismiley44

mujhe toh hassi aati hain, kya bechara type ka insaan hain smiley37 I was literally laughing at the chilli sauce scene, phir baad mai twitter gaayi toh Armaan abuser bann chuka tha.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bold: That's the funniest part actually . I have seen people talk about how IPK had the best ship , post clips of Arnav and Asad, and then rant about how Armaan is the worst guy ever. smiley36

The kalesh levels in OG ITV was something else and each track would run for months (unlike now), airing only 5 days a week. Bhayaanak precap used to be aired on Fridays and you had to wait for the episode through the weekend. Damnnn, it was some insane stuff.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

mujhe toh hassi aati hain, kya bechara type ka insaan hain smiley37 I was literally laughing at the chilli sauce scene, phir baad mai twitter gaayi toh Armaan abuser bann chuka tha.

Abuser plus someone who has a drinking problem smiley37smiley37smiley37
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

My mom used to tell me - anything you do, you need to face the consequences, even if you were forced or put in a situation that required you to do it. Doing it will always be ur choice - no matter what.

Bold: This would be applicable for everyone but Ruhi didi smiley27

Apsvenky thumbnail

Like I said that day - we all here usually tend to give the same sane reactions to the episode & then Twitter tells us that our reactions were completely wrongsmiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I want to know - how long is Armaan going to be crucified for completing all of his husband duties except for sharing his inner feelings for Abhira for 3 months.

Coz apparently that is what has made Abhira not tell her own husband about her pregnancy

Matlab pregnant ho sakti hai, lekin bata nahi sakti - am I understanding it right?

I am so confused right now

Writer may forget, but this FD would never allow u to forget those 3 months. Iss baat ki guarantee mein leti hoonsmiley36
Edited by OliviaP - 4 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Exactly - Abhira is behaving this way due to the family & her report and a lot of things combined.

Putting all that on Armaan and saying he was not a good husband to her, that is why she is behaving this way just makes me wonder - have these people actually seen or experienced any relationship in real life?

Yahan baat relationship experience karne ki nahi h, common sense ki h including the special lens they watch the show.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Bold: This would be applicable for everyone but Ruhi didi smiley27

Haan - achi sachi Ruhi will never face any consequences except maybe a KKK stunt if she tries to marry Armaansmiley36