Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Just like she informed dadi sa. Mention there is complications but hide life pe khatra part. Uske liye abhira will be hospitalized & then doctor will say I had warned her but she wanted to proceed with the pregnancy. But that might come next week or the week after that. This week armaan will be heartbroken thinking abhira never wanted to share the news with him & abhira will he after him trying to share the newssmiley17

makes sense. smiley36 though is gen mai sab 2 ghantey kliye he hospital jaatey hain, chaahey kuch bhi ho jaaye.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yahaan bechara Armaan was forced to marry Abhira to fulfill his responsibility towards his mentor - I am telling you Armaan is the FL of this show. Period.

He also was blackmailed into running away on his wedding day and tried to off himself . Very FL moves.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hysterical Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Now I know I'm going to have a great day

"Pleach Stuuuuuuuuubbbbbbb

Jhooth Jhooth Jhooth aur Jhooth

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gooddays

ye lo ek aur umeed contender dekte hai aapki umeed ka kya hota hai

Filhal ek ne temporary umeed chodi haismiley36

Nahi Nahi, meri umeed is on Kaveri, which still has a better chance of getting fulfilled than hers

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

My input after reading last 10 pages:

ARMAAN IS ABUSER

~ By his poor stomach

Guy really drank green chilli sauce. Can you imagine the stomach's condition when it reached there? Acidity, gas and most probably loose motions. smiley11

Tantrums bhi khud ko harm karne wale.smiley24

Like I said - he pulled a Salman of HDDCS & jab bechari Abhira usse paani de rahi thi, usse bhi hata diya.

His stomach to him - am I a joke to you

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/flozzcandyy/status/1848597898889728240?t=VmUxlHDDFlzlqcQRPyBS4A&s=19

Sam was so good here. She looks scared and overwhelmed.

At the end of the day she is a scared girl trying to come to terms with everything and Sam conveys that beautifully. She trusts Armaan , knows he'd ask her to terminate if he knows risks but also knows how much he wants a baby, a family. She wants to find a way to have the baby and also enjoy motherhood herself. She wants a family with Armaan too.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

What would be the kaand loading? 🤔

The funniest kaand would be ABhira's pregnancy being revealed in this function - which would automatically turn Charu against Abhira for stealing her thunder on her special daysmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

makes sense. smiley36 though is gen mai sab 2 ghantey kliye he hospital jaatey hain, chaahey kuch bhi ho jaaye.

Shukar mana agar woh hospital tak pahunchey, coz abhi tak uska mahurat nahi aaya hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Shukar mana agar woh hospital tak pahunchey, coz abhi tak uska mahurat nahi aaya hai

behen main toh sochti bhi nahi hoon. Even if I consider it then kal shayad advocate anjali awasti hospital main admit ho jayegi but idhar kuch na hona smiley22

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

behen main toh sochti bhi nahi hoon. Even if I consider it then kal shayad advocate anjali awasti hospital main admit ho jayegi but idhar kuch na hona smiley22

Chances of Anjali sending others to hospital are more then of her going.smiley36

Especially her babuasmiley37