Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Waise rain scene ke baad kya hoga ???poddars ko kab pata chalega ???Kp aaj kuch suna ???

I think they'll go to restaurant first then rain scene.

After that shayad family mein announce hoga nahi to engagement par hoga.

Charu's engagement is next day.

Edited by Drna7 - 3 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

When will the complications thing be out to Armaan smiley24 uskey liye kya alag se sach ka samna hoga khulasa.

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The meltdown on twitter was too much actually

I watched the episode it was clownery but nothing that serioussmiley37

How will these people handle separation & the fights that will come along it 🤡

Edited by Priya5554 - 3 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

When will the complications thing be out to Armaan smiley24 uskey liye kya alag se sach ka samna hoga khulasa.

Precap ke according to kal chalega na???

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

Precap ke according to kal chalega na???

Yes. But every BTS videos has the doctor just saying about the pregnancy part. But idk how else Abhira can even explain why she hid the pregnancy apart from telling him the truth smiley24

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Forget Gul and Ekta Mls.

Naitik is my favourite Rishta ML. But he did had his fair share of not so great moments

Matlab there this one track, where he leads on one of his employee to make Akshara jealous. Ofcourse he latter realise his mistake. But that track lasted for months

Can you guys imagine if they redo that track with Armaan and drag it for months?

Or Rashmi s wedding track where Naitik got jealous and insecure that Akshara was praised by everyone.

All of Naitik s character growth happened over course of 8 years

Aj people only look at his good parts. I don't think many of them are even of all the shit he pulled.

Like you said, Naitik's character grew over the period of 8 years before he became strong enough to the point where he is praised today.

All ML's will always go through the most character assasinations, mainly coz they help create conflicts for the FL, who should always be shown as completely white (even Katha was majboor, thats why she took that step).

Complex FL's do not work with the TRP audience, which is why like you have said before, they are not allowed to make mistakes, or take time to heal, as they always are supposed to be on superwoman mode.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. But every BTS videos has the doctor just saying about the pregnancy part. But idk how else Abhira can even explain why she hid the pregnancy apart from telling him the truth smiley24

Just like she informed dadi sa. Mention there is complications but hide life pe khatra part. Uske liye abhira will be hospitalized & then doctor will say I had warned her but she wanted to proceed with the pregnancy. But that might come next week or the week after that. This week armaan will be heartbroken thinking abhira never wanted to share the news with him & abhira will he after him trying to share the newssmiley17

Apsvenky thumbnail

I swear. Sometimes I wonder if they have actually watched the show they consider to be favorites cause half of Gul MLs forcibly married their FLs at some point smiley39

Yahaan bechara Armaan was forced to marry Abhira to fulfill his responsibility towards his mentor - I am telling you Armaan is the FL of this show. Period.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Out of context question....

But Poddar's being full family of lawyers, are there any chances of them mentioning or showing new Statue of Lady Justice?

Even teeny-weeny chances. That is big development in case of their profession.

Yahaan ghar pe kalesh khatam hi nahi ho raha hai aur tumhe court main Statue of Lady Justice dekhna hai, woh bhi Rishta mainsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Not good smiley13smiley13.... medicines are helping.

Take a lot of rest & keep drinking hot water, hopefully that should help