Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

They are not copying Gen 3 again. But Armaan ke character ke saath they might play around later.

Gen 3 was crap IMO so that’s good.

keeping the hope that there is minimal character butchering, ABHIMAAN intact and reduced toxicity and negativity!

I know, I know that’s too much to ask from Channel,DKP & BHAVNA Behen but UMEED hai!
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Edited by luvsagar - 23 hours ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cheeky Armaan taking credit for keeping vrat for Abhira during gangaur when he told her that day that he just happened to not have eaten all day smiley37

I think Charu's story can be one of two ways, her fiancee can impregnate her and then dump her at the altar. Enters Abhir and they get married for the sake of the kid

or the Marriage goes through. Charu's husband turns out to be abusive. Again enters Abhir who along with ABhira will help her break free from her abusive marriage. Ala Keesh

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I think Charu's story can be one of two ways, her fiancee can impregnate her and then dump her at the altar. Enters Abhir and they get married for the sake of the kid

or the Marriage goes through. Charu's husband turns out to be abusive. Again enters Abhir who along with ABhira will help her break free from her abusive marriage. Ala Keesh

Abhir coming is a scary thought cause I am 98% sure that they will make him an abhira hater for absolutely no reason. smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

koi Abhir nahi aanewala.. if makers had such plans they would’ve brought him by now… they completely closed his chapter with Manish’s stupid dialogues… but I agree, everything is going too smooth.. toh kuch kaand hoga at max shaadi cancel and blame game..
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 22 hours ago

Acc to precap Ar ko complication ke baare mein bhi pata chala... Yayyyy... It will play out diff just like infertility promo. That lady( I assume she is a doc) was just checking her pulse na.. And sirf pulse check karne na high risk preg thodi na reveal hota hain🤣🤣🤣

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Acc to precap Ar ko complication ke baare mein bhi pata chala... Yayyyy... It will play out diff just like infertility promo. That lady( I assume she is a doc) was just checking her pulse na.. And sirf pulse check karne na high risk preg thodi na reveal hota hain🤣🤣🤣

She saw some report, may be her pregnancy report then she said...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Cheeky Armaan taking credit for keeping vrat for Abhira during gangaur when he told her that day that he just happened to not have eaten all day smiley37

He is the biggest nautanki in the show. He came inside the outhouse so dramatically and put on the super serious face..................

Just to ask why abhira is wasting her lipstick smiley22

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

She saw some report, may be her pregnancy report then she said...

Hooo yaaya.. Jaldi dekh liya tho mujhe laga she was checking her pulse.. Papers dikha nahi🤣🤣🤣
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

He is the biggest nautanki in the show. He came inside the outhouse so dramatically and put on the super serious face..................

Just to ask why abhira is wasting her lipstick smiley22

Usko bohot padi hai uske lipstick ki..Hum Kal hi naya lekar aayenge smiley37.