News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I mean Gul's FL literally used to have ML's hand prints on their arms on a regular basis.

Gul ke FL mai sirf anika ke haath mai prints nahi honge....geet aur Khushi ka har doosre din prints day tha..... But ab agar waise shows hote to pata nahi kya karte ye logsmiley44
How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ghostlyghost

The only gul's ML that was tolerable to me was Arnab thats too not completely. Arnab had trauma and due to barun's acting I saw the hidden softness even he was being toxic jerk..and he kinda redeemed himself during dadi track.

Gul has the magic of creating magical chemistry.Her shows used to have cult following.Don't know where that charm of ITV has been lost.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ek baar ke liye mujhe laga maine X wale account main login kar liye

Because why is Abhira getting dragged for Mussoorie incident where Armaan was not even the target? smiley6

Waha Armaan haye haye

Yaha Abhira haye haye

Arre nahi nahi - it was a comparison

Ki Armaan being called a physical abuser jab usne Aaj bottle toda bhi nahi tha

And Abhira ne 2 baar car ke sheeshi todi, but kuch nahi hua uska - that's allsmiley36

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh aapko Aaj hi pata chala?

wo har din uska ek level upar hota issliyesmiley36
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Episode wasn't that bad infact thik tha. But the reaction OH MY GOD. Separation angst mila toh yeh log jhel nahi payengesmiley5

I know - that's why I refused to step into that warzone & ran back here where I knew even the solos were sweet peoplesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

so many itv fans on twitter seem to have gul shows as their favorites, and I always wonder how on earth were they even watching those shows if they have a breakdown over every argumentsmiley37

Coz by the looks of it they have watched almost every one of the shows after its done - so the arguments would solve itself, leaving them look stupid if the had any issuessmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OliviaP

There is something seriously wrong with certain X userssmiley29🤷‍♀️

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1843656635333685526

Itna hi kehna hai

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I have literally seen Viaan(Katha ankahee) and Asad fans call Armaan an abuser. Red flag etc.

Koi logic haa iss baat batao smiley36

Ahh the flags of hypocrisy flying so very highsmiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Gul has the magic of creating magical chemistry.Her shows used to have cult following.Don't know where that charm of ITV has been lost.

Right now, if Gul comes with similar kind of story, and amazing chemistry, the ML will be bashed left, right and center on Twitter,. Jab IPK aaya tha nobody was Twitter that time.

Log sirf episode dekhte the, itna pagal nhi hote the. Abhi toh mujhe lagta hai few people watch a show only to criticize it no matter what.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

There is something seriously wrong with certain X userssmiley29🤷‍♀️

Maine toh sabko mute karra hai.