Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ek baar ke liye mujhe laga maine X wale account main login kar liye

Because why is Abhira getting dragged for Mussoorie incident where Armaan was not even the target? smiley6

Waha Armaan haye haye

Yaha Abhira haye haye

Actually Sahi…. Anti abhira campaign lag raha hai yeh…., pro armaan bhi nahi😃😃😃

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I have literally seen Viaan(Katha ankahee) and Asad fans call Armaan an abuser. Red flag etc.

Koi logic haa iss baat batao smiley36

Viaan?? Seriously.. No doubt he had an exceptional redemption track❤️. But jo kaand kiya tha usne yaar😭😭( Though it was with the consent of FL)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Exactly this. By now people shd have understood that in this season DKP is only intrested to run kaleshi plots. Koyi happy vala function nahi milnevala hume.Mein tho used ho chuki hoon. Actually I am glad that they have reduced the SS of Vidya's facial aerobics and Ru's whatever it issmiley36

Wahi. As long as Bhavna behen does not takes it to Gen 3 Wd level. I am okay with kalesh

Kyunki IPL main aisa long period of kalesh ke baad she did gives us Rumaal wedding track, Armaan redemption track, Abhimaan courtship track.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I have literally seen Viaan(Katha ankahee) and Asad fans call Armaan an abuser. Red flag etc.

Koi logic haa iss baat batao

smiley36

Goodness, I so badly wanted to watch Katha Ankahee for Aditi, but the theme just made me feel icky. Asad and Arnav would be getting cancelled 3 times per episode if the shows were aired today smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

That shows had another insane level mu between leads especially at initial stage.. smiley39

If it was in current time. smiley39

I swear. How did they ever watch ekta and gul shows if normal arguments kliye sara din rotey raheytey hain

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tomorrow's restaurant episode ka hai

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Goodness, I so badly wanted to watch Katha Ankahee for Aditi, but the theme just made me feel icky. Asad and Arnav would be getting cancelled 3 times per episode if the shows were aired today smiley36

I think character like Asad, Arnav and even Raman do gets away with a lot of things because of nostalgia factor.

Ipl main they were literally debating how much better these Mls were as compared to Armaan.

Abhi ke time main ye Mls bhi cancel ho rahe hote.

Forget them, even Naitik would have been crucified daily basis smiley36

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Viaan?? Seriously.. No doubt he had an exceptional redemption track❤️. But jo kaand kiya tha usne yaar😭😭( Though it was with the consent of FL)

The entire premise of the story is about him coercing his employee for sexual favours in return of monetary help.

Armaan ko toh apni biwi ke saath romance karne ke liye bash Kiya jaata haa smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

The entire premise of the story is about him coercing his employee for sexual favours in return of monetary help.

Armaan ko toh apni biwi ke saath romance karne ke liye bash Kiya jaata haa smiley37

Yes shaadi ke pehle it was lust and shaadi ke badh he is using sex for emotionally manipulating Ab.. Abuser kahikasmiley37