News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Tho iska matlab VVV vaapis Ab beta mode mein aa sakti hain??? OMG that would be hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hum abhi dadisa ka pro abhira hazam nahi kar parahe VV ko to mai kabhi na manu uska hridhay parivartan se mujhe acidity hojani haismiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Color and consistency both were wrong for any kind of chilli sauce smiley22 alma juice boltey toh phir bhi maan leti.

Apparently the discussion is around it being Khus Khus jiucesmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Tho iska matlab VVV vaapis Ab beta mode mein aa sakti hain??? OMG that would be hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As much as I loved the Abhira Vidya scene today, it might also be the start of her random white washing unfortunately smiley24

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Did you noticed V's expressions today when Ab was sunaoing her??

She was shocked that people no more consider her good maa, so she'll realise a bit till morning and when pregnancy news will be announced she'll go to Ab and apologise to her and Ar for being buri maa. Then they'll sing hum saath saath hsmiley42

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yet the found a new reason to bash him today - coz he dared ask a pregnant woman (that he doesnt know is preggers) to fall off a table, jabki madam ne khud yeh cheez kuch mahino pehle ki thi.

He is also getting pitofied for ignoring her & turning the music at loud volume in a car, rather than sitting down & asking his wife what is ailing her & why is she lying to his facesmiley44

abhira doesn't deserve this ullu ka patta.... Use to kisi serious aur mature insaan ki zaroorat hai jo uske bina kahe hi sab samajh jayesmiley9
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

She was shocked that people no more consider her good maa, so she'll realise a bit till morning and when pregnancy news will be announced she'll go to Ab and apologise to her and Ar for being buri maa. Then they'll sing hum saath saath hsmiley42

She has been called a bad bahu, biwi, saas and mother in a span of couple of days, this is how amuja cement white washing starts smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Hospital scene repeat? smiley37 maa Bani MAA part 2

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As much as I loved the Abhira Vidya scene today, it might also be the start of her random white washing unfortunately smiley24

I did say in my previous post that Vidya & Ruhi ka chuna bananna shuru ho chuka hai with how she stopped Abhira from stepping on glass & the other stopped her from falling

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Yep and in that way they can give back the best vamp title to Ru againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Cvs have gone madsmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I did say in my previous post that Vidya & Ruhi ka chuna bananna shuru ho chuka hai with how she stopped Abhira from stepping on glass & the other stopped her from falling

behen ki fikar ho rahi hain smiley37smiley37smiley37 the only right way to watch this show is as a comedy.