Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj main pehli baar pura episode dekha without fast forward - trust me it was a good episode

And aaj pheli baar maine subah episode dekha h though ff and skip mode but atleast dekha.smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think Vidya is suffering from PTSD ..she’s unable to bear the trauma of Armaan choosing Abhira over her …she’s lashing out and behaving incoherently as a result …I mean this woman has been shown to be a flipper in the past but they’ve made her unbelievably vile for no good reason other than PTSD in my opinion ..that’s why she says mera Armaan in front of other people and disowns and insults him when she sees him ..with a better actor, you’d have gotten a more nuanced performance ..either Shruti is incapable of that or they just don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would say incapable, coz Anita ji is able to pull off the nuance with the sketchy writing.

Its the actor right now who is not able to convincingly pull of the grey shades & inner conflict, so she lands up getting on our nerves.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ar to Ab... Tum mujhe sach batao..tum mujhme bharosa nahin karti.. Kya chupa rahe ho..

Ab stays mute

Ar gets angry and leave

Immediately Ab.. ..Ar, mein tumhein sab sach bata na chahtha hoon... Please meri baat suno.. smiley5

I swear unhone thaan liya hai ki no matter what we cannot sympathize with Abhira thanks to her stupidity

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/Bv-V_g8Kc_8?si=dewpybAnScWz7QCv

Love her dedication to turning every scene into an anti ruhi event smiley27

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Dadisa heard the news, processed it or forgot about it?? The scene won't go waste right like many other times she has spoken when dadisa was sleeping?? WILL banwadegi?

Yaar aaj ke teri aakhon aur brain main connection toot gaya hai - you will notice the most barik cheezein in the episode, but will keep the most outrageous & impossible umeed for stuff you know the makers will just forget & move on fromsmiley44

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ruhi haters works hard but IF team works harder.smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I relied on a random update which didn’t make too much sense ..can’t blame the updater since episodes don’t either ..so please explain why Abhira should go and ask Kaveri for ideas on how to manao Armaan or whatever when she simply has to tell him the truth but she’s not despite him asking her repeatedly ..ulta chor kotwal ko daante hogaya idhar 🙄

Apparently Abhira thinks Dadisa is the only sane person left in the house, herself included. So when se tells Armaan the truth, she wanted her support from Dadisa to manao him if he gets upset, coz she knows she has screwed up pretty badly this time

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Tho iska matlab VVV vaapis Ab beta mode mein aa sakti hain??? OMG that would be hilarious 😂😂😂
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ar clarified he is not ghisi piti soch wala aadmi who is angry on her for breaking the fast. He's angry because she's hiding something from him.

Dialogue writer did good job with this as it's answer for the ones who were bashing him yesterday.smiley36

Yet the found a new reason to bash him today - coz he dared ask a pregnant woman (that he doesnt know is preggers) to fall off a table, jabki madam ne khud yeh cheez kuch mahino pehle ki thi.

He is also getting pitofied for ignoring her & turning the music at loud volume in a car, rather than sitting down & asking his wife what is ailing her & why is she lying to his facesmiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

You are a true viewer I must admit, the kind of details that you are paying attention to while rest of the world is on fast and furious mode while watchingsmiley1

Bechari gets her kicks from the episode in this form - ab yeh bhi usse cheen logismiley7

Also I cannot believe that she finally got me to memorise her new username