News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

1000058175.jpg

Aur kuch nahi bolega

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I always felt VV opposing marriage was more of her ego on why Ar choose Ab over her. It did started with infertility but main reason is her ego thats why after pregnancy news she will be indifferent to ArAb🙄

yes she was more angry that Armaan didn’t listen to her and still chose to marry abhira..and now she’ll be angry that kaveri will give abhira attention..
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They celebrate it in each gen smiley36

They started in gen 1 after Anshu got married

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Due to Hulu acting up I didn't watch the episode so I didn't comment. That can't be Charu fiance,

Please bring back Dev smiley42

Originally posted by: Observer007

Can I hope that, as he Armaan is getting promotion, he might realise this now and end his maa jaap for good till life?

Abhira ne jo aaj didi pyaar dikhaya hai iss liye ab mujhe usse koi umeed nahi haismiley19

I so want them to end maa and didi jaap but nahi milega😖…… dunno its just me but I find didi jaap absolutely unbearable and cringe compare to maa jaap🤷🏻‍♀️
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yup - even the most evil saas would never do this. So if they are showing this, Vidya's karma is going to be bhayanak

I feel this coz they made Kaveri go from ganda khoon & not fit to be my badi bahu - to most likely BSP as sole heir & giving her ornaments to Abhira for Karwa chauth , while having to endure Vidya trying to replace her and push her to a corner

By that logic, Vidya will lose everything she holds dear & have to suffer the consequences of how she treated Abhira - and I am seated for itsmiley42

vidya is getting worse everyday..she’s made all her relations bad… as a DIL, wife and stepmother and stepsaas. And she’s trying to take over kaveris house and position..so she’s going to fall.. she has to lose everything..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I so want them to end maa and didi jaap but nahi milega😖…… dunno its just me but I find didi jaap absolutely unbearable and cringe compare to maa jaap🤷🏻‍♀️

yes because we know it used to be Kabhi didi kabhi Sauten 🙄
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Due to Hulu acting up I didn't watch the episode so I didn't comment. That can't be Charu fiance,

Please bring back Dev smiley42

I think u r missing the purple suitsmiley26
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Akkasaheb and Raosaheb are ok but what about og kween kaku?

And when we have wonderful pairing of M and V here only so why go outside???

That's cause Akkasaheb & Raosheb actually liked each other, did you ever see her angry with him or put him down or even attempt to taunt him. I think she yelled at Savi more the him cause she knew her pati would be upset every time he saw Savi face

This is what you called True Lob, Toxic & Angry and Ahankaarsmiley42

Madhav had one true love that Shivani, not DinoSaas, so they're boring to me

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

I think u r missing the purple suitsmiley26

smiley36smiley36

yes cause he looked good in it, and really loved Charu smiley42

Damn he wasn't playing when he ghosted Charu smiley37