Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

itv wale sab boring hai ajkal sorry not sorry

The girls are so bland and vanilla. I heard bhavika is good, good for her if it's true ajkal to insta walo ko le ate hain. The last guys I liked in itv was zain and Avinash. Zain to chu..tiya nikla and Avinash making fool of himself in big boss. I don't get how suddenly such a huge rush of these mid actors that people doing big boss after 1 shows, it used to be last resort for actors jiska career nhi hai kuch.

Pehle jaisi baat nhi hai ajkal serials mein. In last 5 yrs there is not one show i binge watched or made me excited. Ek do tha the mls are such do kauri ka tucha didn't bother continue. I mean even asr was a dgag, but there was other factor to watch ipk. Ajkal kuch nhi hai serials mein. Not even girls are preety. Like we had Amna man, that lady is smoking with good acting. It's like today it's too much to ask for a good face AND good acting 🤣🤣🤣😏

Some shows have insane hype online. I did check out once twice these shows and was like main khud pagal hu kya itna mid show to hai. Either basic shows are getting popular cause option nhi hai or i am too old for this shit now 🤣🤣🤣😅

This is my first time really watching BB regularly and Avinash started off so understanding and calm not the guy is like Jackal & Hyde.

The guy is arguing and exploding on everyone smiley37

I'm with you there's not eye candy on itv serial, like Nutty boring faces. The worst part the acting is either okay or just horrible smiley44

What a sad state for ITV

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, I was very surprised that Raunak was the son of Sirji. The show became bakwas post the kid leap.

I liked it actually I have not watched preleap. but post leap was interesting as those two actors Sharad and sirji had good chemistry. I watched it for them. Raunak was strong character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuqV71NimI

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I liked it actually I have not watched preleap. but post leap was interesting as those two actors Sharad and sirji had good chemistry. I watched it for them. Raunak was strong character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuqV71NimI

Post leap was fine with their twin daughters living separately but pre leap was way better with Teerath and his terror on Muskaan and her mother life. Sudesh was fantastic and Sharad held his own. Yesha wasn't bad either as this was her 2nd show and being a FL too. Poor girl was body shame so badly that she change her whole looks. Lost so much weight fans were worried now she's looking more healthy.

Star Bharat used to have really good challenging shows, now is like a ghost town

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Post leap was fine with their twin daughters living separately but pre leap was way better with Teerath and his terror on Muskaan and her mother life. Sudesh was fantastic and Sharad held his own. Yesha wasn't bad either as this was her 2nd show and being a FL too. Poor girl was body shame so badly that she change her whole looks. Lost so much weight fans were worried not she's looking more healthy.

Star Bharat used to have really good challenging shows, now is like a ghost town

i was not into online drama i was watching kasam and post kasam sm took this show so continued watching this. I was only part of online drama during kasam and gen 3. Rest all i ignored 😂

I think she was fine. I did not feel anything wrong but krasha fanbase is bit wierd may be they must have wanted krasha back but was unable to take sm against her . Krasha is tanshi from Kasam. Sharad and kratika

https://youtu.be/1CIdwOpXJAo?si=nDQLjCOiNaEmbigt

pyar-ishk thumbnail

When should we next change our DP’s smiley37

Everyone is getting scared of us smiley37

Yeah it's creating PTSD for others you can change it now it already had the effect smiley37smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Nutty boring faces… I agree

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This is my first time really watching BB regularly and Avinash started off so understanding and calm not the guy is like Jackal & Hyde.

The guy is arguing and exploding on everyone smiley37

I'm with you there's not eye candy on itv serial, like Nutty boring faces. The worst part the acting is either okay or just horrible smiley44

What a sad state for ITV

big boss I stopped watching after teja pratik wala season not even following through reddit. Kya dekhe kaha se utha late hai ye log actors ko and everyone already acting as a character in show. It's not organic, colors even ruined KKK i mean i thought sony is ghatiya reality shows channel 🤣🤣🤣 and the partiality is cherry on top. Utna patience nhi hai to khoon jalao over these nobodies.

Na shakal na acting ye shows k repeat value nhi hai kuch. And ye Leena ko hatao har show ko imlie banake rakha hai. Lady out to make star plus her sasural as star jalsa. Ew.

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold Zain's real personality gave me shock, he was decent actor and nice looking too so I considered him in top 10 young ones but seeing his personality on a Reddit post made me feelsmiley11

Most actors as well as shows these days miss that spark, that X factor that makes us watch without blinking eyes.

@ul that's true, people were saying Rishta is better among Sitara's other show so imagine the worst one. smiley37

Some shows are better than other but none is good among them.

rishta bhi kitna downgrade hai bhai. The decline is evident i mean kya show tha ek shadi se mahina nikal jata tha and now we have one day suhagrat next day pregnancy 🤣🤣🤣 Rajan shahi don't care about any shows he's going ekta way lol bt atlst ekta can get good acting from her cast. Bhai pratyusha ko dekhlo looking gorgeous and making money in bhagya. I hope she gets more work and her life set properly .

People whine about saas bahu show bt ajkal it's not saas bahu. It's shitty husband and shitty in laws with shitty fls show.

Zain also has very misogynist view and hides it well beyond religion lol overall pretty face black heart kinda guy. His music video with reem 🤮🤮🤮 matlab itni bhi kya mazburi Bhai prn show krle Paisa chahiye toh.

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

But I remember you interacting with her the other day smiley3

Ab ye matt kehna ki aap bhi 🚫

Haan main bhiiii....🚫
and I don't know how & when

Sorry to interrupt you, but felt like sharingsmiley36smiley37

Edited by Bibliophiles - 8 hours ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Haan main bhiiii....🚫

Sorry to interrupt you, felt like sharingsmiley36smiley37

congratulations welcome to the club🥳 if you don't do bhajan of abheera and tell ru...ro... You are....
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Haan main bhiiii....🚫

Sorry to interrupt you, but felt like sharingsmiley36smiley37

Lakta hai almost all of them are blocked. smiley36smiley37