Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

watch muskaan. I realized i used to watch thst show. Don't watch preleap if you are not interested in her childhood story . Post leap is good.

https://youtu.be/uIg-hXZgRGI?si=PabBwYMeAJ2pH3QN

https://youtu.be/gXQIW37zOB8?si=cxRU-2fUSdwwC56y

day before yesterday was watching patiala babes. Kya kachra kiya tha uska s2 mein bt the main kid arya and Minnie saved it. In last few epis were very nice, intense but good. But, you won't believe it, saurav Raj jain our Krishna was casted and paired opp minni / ashoor kaur. Like wtf it was soo mismatched. Bt it ended abruptly despite having some good areas in show

For binge watched i still go back to mjht and ek hazaron mein. Nothing tops it imo apart from my usual crime shows list.

Ye muskan ka thoda summary do what's the story. Is it your fav ichadhari male nag 🤣🤣

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

itv wale sab boring hai ajkal sorry not sorry

The girls are so bland and vanilla. I heard bhavika is good, good for her if it's true ajkal to insta walo ko le ate hain. The last guys I liked in itv was zain and Avinash. Zain to chu..tiya nikla and Avinash making fool of himself in big boss. I don't get how suddenly such a huge rush of these mid actors that people doing big boss after 1 shows, it used to be last resort for actors jiska career nhi hai kuch.

Pehle jaisi baat nhi hai ajkal serials mein. In last 5 yrs there is not one show i binge watched or made me excited. Ek do tha the mls are such do kauri ka tucha didn't bother continue. I mean even asr was a dgag, but there was other factor to watch ipk. Ajkal kuch nhi hai serials mein. Not even girls are preety. Like we had Amna man, that lady is smoking with good acting. It's like today it's too much to ask for a good face AND good acting 🤣🤣🤣😏

Some shows have insane hype online. I did check out once twice these shows and was like main khud pagal hu kya itna mid show to hai. Either basic shows are getting popular cause option nhi hai or i am too old for this shit now 🤣🤣🤣😅

@bold Zain's real personality gave me shock, he was decent actor and nice looking too so I considered him in top 10 young ones but seeing his personality on a Reddit post made me feelsmiley11

Most actors as well as shows these days miss that spark, that X factor that makes us watch without blinking eyes.

@ul that's true, people were saying Rishta is better among Sitara's other show so imagine the worst one. smiley37

Some shows are better than other but none is good among them.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

day before yesterday was watching patiala babes. Kya kachra kiya tha uska s2 mein bt the main kid arya and Minnie saved it. In last few epis were very nice, intense but good. But, you won't believe it, saurav Raj jain our Krishna was casted and paired opp minni / ashoor kaur. Like wtf it was soo mismatched. Bt it ended abruptly despite having some good areas in show

For binge watched i still go back to mjht and ek hazaron mein. Nothing tops it imo apart from my usual crime shows list.

Ye muskan ka thoda summary do what's the story. Is it your fav ichadhari male nag 🤣🤣

Muskaan is a story about a girl who is daughter of nachaniya. So she was destined to a be prostitute or nachaniya . But muskaan wanted to study so woh college jaathi hai and uss college main raunak ( sharad) is also a student. He gets curious to know why she is so silent. So eventually he falls in love with her without knowing her identity.

Later one day they were about to sell muskaan to some dubai client and raunak in his drunk state kidnaps her i guess. Later he will get to know her identity and leaves her hand and those ppl take her away. He was angry but he realizes her life is in danger so he goes saves her. But he will get to know his father is the one who is doing prostitute racket and his father is hailed as devmanush. His mom trusts him blindly. So now muskaan's life is in danger and raunak wants to expose his father too infront of his mother and family as nobody will trust his words as his father has good reputation. So he does a fake marriage with muskaan where he promises her i will find your mom if you help me exposing my father.

Eventually raunak will fall in love with her. So basically it's father and son tashan where father wants to get muskaan out and son wants to save muskaan and expose his father.

https://youtu.be/3JHjjSSEAbk?si=Eu4QR-OCD7AfJWtL

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just binge watch it and I like the police officer too but he's not Vajju boyfriend smiley36 That girl actually considers her marriage with Rana real. SMDH

yeah I know…😂.. he’s not her dating sort of boyfriend…he’s just her childhood friend who’s a guy..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold Zain's real personality gave me shock, he was decent actor and nice looking too so I considered him in top 10 young ones but seeing his personality on a Reddit post made me feelsmiley11

Most actors as well as shows these days miss that spark, that X factor that makes us watch without blinking eyes.

@ul that's true, people were saying Rishta is better among Sitara's other show so imagine the worst one. smiley37

Some shows are better than other but none is good among them.

what’s going on with Zain ? . His character of Neil Khanna in Naamkarann will be my all time favourite itv hero.. but I never liked any of Zains other shows…or his other itv characters. But Naamkaran is one of my very favourite tv shows and I just loved Avni.. and Aditi Rathore barely makes any shows. When Naamkarann was on..we fans used to ship Zain and Aditi like crazy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️…we loved their onscreen jodi so,much so we really wanted them to be a pair in real life as well..😂😂
Edited by Indira1211 - 11 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what’s going on with Zain ? . His character of Neil Khanna in Naamkarann will be my all time favourite itv hero.. but I never liked any of Zains other shows…or his other itv characters. But Naamkaran is one of my vey favourite tv shows and I just loved Avni.. and Aditi Rathore barely makes any shows. When Naamkarann was on..we fans used to ship Zain and Aditi like crazy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️…we loved their onscreen jodi so,much so we really wanted them to be a pair in real life as well..😂😂

I also only watched Namkaran, don't know about his other shows. I loved pre-leap (kids wala) Namkaran more and left watching few days after the leap when Aditi-zain entered.

About his real life personality, I have few colourful words to say but you can search on reddit "tea on zain".

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

When should we next change our DP’s smiley37

Everyone is getting scared of us smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked that show Muskaan. Used to watch it with my mother. We didn’t watch as much post the leap.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I liked that show Muskaan. Used to watch it with my mother. We didn’t watch as much post the leap.

post leap was good father and son fight same as gen 3.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

post leap was good father and son fight same as gen 3.

Yes, I was very surprised that Raunak was the son of Sirji. The show became bakwas post the kid leap.