Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

You did see my post right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was questioning a migration issue what was offensive in that?

Scroll up, and then Abracadabra ✨*poof vanished*

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

You did see my post right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was questioning a migration issue what was offensive in that?

Scroll up, and then Abracadabra ✨*poof vanished*

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

woh mystic force wala kya? Lol the hell is going on with post shifting 🀣🀣🀣 ai in IF I guess

Btw I am more into rpf i mean have you looked at summer and dillon? She went on to star at izombie she's gorgeous

@bold: exactly especially sentimental cries and reunions touched my heart. That blanket tho (of bowen's of course).

Didn't watch the second one πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Edit: (not so edit) Why are we here we were in the EDT right??

you didnt watch rpm??

Shame Game Of Thrones GIFs | Tenor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMAQs8qH9E

change the situation right now. atlst dillon summer wale parts dekhlo skip krke. definitely watch their first meet that hello at last walasmiley42 yep still not over. nope itv can never.

are autobot ne shift krdiya hoga idk why this coversation is fit to be in cc i guess

Nehaha57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

woh mystic force wala kya? Lol the hell is going on with post shifting 🀣🀣🀣 ai in IF I guess

Btw I am more into rpf i mean have you looked at summer and dillon? She went on to star at izombie she's gorgeous

Sorry to butt in but dillon was gorgeoussssss

I was obsessed with him

Rpm was my favorite power rangers

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

you didnt watch rpm??

Shame Game Of Thrones GIFs | Tenor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMAQs8qH9E

change the situation right now. atlst dillon summer wale parts dekhlo skip krke. definitely watch their first meet that hello at last walasmiley42 yep still not over. nope itv can never.

are autobot ne shift krdiya hoga idk why this coversation is fit to be in cc i guess

Wait I don't remember the faces but does this plot belong to this.

The Fl and her teammates get transported to where the ML lives (earth). ML falls for the FL, but FL already has someone from where they came from.

I remember a scene in which ML gives out the four rangers normal civilian cloth. If this is not RPM, then please dig into your power rangers knowledge and tell me where this plot belongs to.

I remember this names in bits lost galaxy or something?

And I've watched Dino thunder, SPD in bits.

Edit: Abracadabra go to the chatclub like other replies which I've politely pointed out earlier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit 2: (actual edit) okay saw Summer Dillion part πŸ˜‰

Edited by Shineeeee - 2 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

A certain nikamma doormat ke liye bohoth drama hua tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...ahhh the memories smiley9

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

A certain nikamma doormat ke liye bohoth drama hua tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...ahhh the memories smiley9

aur nikamma ka matlab na koi kaam nahi hi jyada aur biwi ke peeche rehta hi. Aise biwi ko support karne walon ko kaam na karne walon ko toh acha admi bolti hi aur arti utarte hi na. Ab kaise badla. Acha pl ka aa hi yeh. 🀣🀣
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Nehaha57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Aur jo log jab velle hoke lad rahe the wahi log ab gyaan de rahe hain🀣🀣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes, both ML’s are twin brothers.

Wait I don't remember the faces but does this plot belong to this.

The Fl and her teammates get transported to where the ML lives (earth). ML falls for the FL, but FL already has someone from where they came from.

I remember a scene in which ML gives out the four rangers normal civilian cloth. If this is not RPM, then please dig into your power rangers knowledge and tell me where this plot belongs to.

I remember this names in bits lost galaxy or something?

And I've watched Dino thunder, SPD in bits.

Edit: Abracadabra go to the chatclub like other replies which I've politely pointed out earlier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit 2: (actual edit) okay saw Summer Dillion part πŸ˜‰

YEAH BABY so tell me how did you like it 🀣

Spd was GOAT though best power rangers ever even though I started from mystic force. Maybe mystic force has this track you mentioned

I am the last person you should ask names lol I don't remember. But in rpm actually all power rangers had this story that new guy/girl comes and the lead give them morpher. Happened with dillon Jiggy when Dr k gives them morpher. But he didn't have anyone else.

Whoever shifted our talks can shift back to cc edt whatever I am not wasting my 15 posts on these things.

Originally posted by: Nehaha57

Sorry to butt in but dillon was gorgeoussssss

I was obsessed with him

Rpm was my favorite power rangers

yeah dillon fans fcking assemble lol their chemistry was unreal for a kid show, it had no right to be such sxual tension and gorgeous leads 🀣❀️❀️❀️πŸ”₯ summar actress was sooo pretty. You remember there was a scene they were going to kiss and water pours from flight 🀣🀣🀣 and their last scene all three going to car outside dome ❀️❀️❀️

Don't say sorry lol I am welcome to fangirl on things beyond yrkkh πŸ₯±πŸ€£

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 2 days ago