News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but they showed Armaan and Ruhi face to face in the precap?

May be she call him by faking as Abhira ...Woh chala bhi gaya hoga .That's why she with delusional eyes and him being current laga type khada hai ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so Armaan Abhira ko bolke gaya ki I'll wait for my dulhan so late mat hona but actually late woh khud hoga thanks to suicide nautanki by Ruhi. but muhurat end hone seh pehle kaise bhi ajayega since its ITV.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Sooooo the infertility track was to give a reason why armaan MAY get a cold feet smiley24

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rest of the family were still shooting and Sam seemed to be off early right? How can it be if Ab is waiting at the mandap?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Confrontation scene toh shoot ho gya hai.

aur kitne baar bolega bandha ek saal se yahi hua. Ab rohit rehke bhi usko kuch fark nahi hi woh pehli baton se struck hi tum mere bhai se shadi karo mein tumhari jagah kisiko nahi dunga. Waha se aage nikli nahi bandhi
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arre toh it won't affect them but why shouldn't we scream our lungs out ? 🤣 I said na kaira fans toh gaali dege hi and rightfully so ..koi sune ya nai ..I'm sure current gen fans won't have any issues later coz kuch original hoga hi nai gen 4 mei , chances r bleak ..and before someone says this is the last gen theyre watching , never say never..😆

of course anyone can scream as much as they want ..my only point is fans claiming copyright over music on behalf of their fave couples has no basis ..because the music doesn’t belong to those fictional couples as much as the fans would like to believe …rest people can of course say what they want ..I did the same ..stated my opinion on the whole hungama over who has the right over songs and scores 🤷🏻‍♀️
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan ke aankhe dekho...Bechara ko 440 watt ka current lag gaya smiley36

Aur ghoomo first aid box leke uske peeche & pani do when she falls or chakkar aaye toh sahara bano... Ruhi ne bilkul sahi recognize kiya armaan ko, he will be there for her(or anybody else) if they are physically unwell.

I hope cvs yeh na dikha de ke ruhi was waiting to listen armaan asking her to move on with rohit. And she will agree wholeheartedly, saying tum jo bologe mein woh karungi armaan because I love yousmiley37

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I know Ar will never but I so badly want Ar to give a zordar thappad to this delu queen smiley7

big no, she will take it as umeed she will be happy cos he touched me

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I still can't understand the need for the same bridal outfit.

We all are in same boat…… the fandom wants to know what was the need? smiley3If Ru Ar scenes are in different location she could have wore anything 🤷🏻‍♀️