Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan ke aankhe dekho...Bechara ko 440 watt ka current lag gaya smiley36

Aur karo samandar jaisa neela pyaar
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

So there's definitely no bride swap. I don't think they've shot the confrontation and post confrontation scene yet and hence there's no spoiler regarding it. SS guy mentioned that Abhira will go behind Armaan but he didn't mention that she will reach him or not. So my theory is thst Abhira will try to follow Armaan but someone will stop her as she's the bride. Or Rohit and Abhira may go together to find Armaan.

but they showed Armaan and Ruhi face to face in the precap?

Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan ke aankhe dekho...Bechara ko 440 watt ka current lag gaya smiley36

I know Ar will never but I so badly want Ar to give a zordar thappad to this delu queen smiley7
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but they showed Armaan and Ruhi face to face in the precap?

Confrontation scene toh shoot ho gya hai.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

How dumb is DKP..I mean they already showed Armaan dumping Ruhi at the altar ..what’s the point of repeating the same scenario if the result is going to be the same ..I mean he already knows what a vamp she is ..ab naya kya hai isme

Edited out banned word

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Mujhe toh bas dusra lahenga chahiye baaki kuch bhi koi karey smiley36

there was a pic given both dancing in that lehenga na. Wohi hoga
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I still can't understand the need for the same bridal outfit.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gosh I hope Ruhi is exposed in front of all. If only Armaan knows she is full on psycho, its not gonna serve much purpose especially if he has no evidence and is then gonna continue to "protect" her like he did before when she asked for beech ka raasta, to be his priority, told him she cant stand him and Abhira together etc etc. She has also done self harm nautanki once before as well when it was older actors. Enough of this BS. Please make Armaan expose Ruhi in front of all without sparing any details. She has done enough kaands and its getting frustrating to watch her obsessive behaviour now.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what they do with what belongs to them is entirely upto DKP ..fans can keep screaming their lungs out ..don’t think it makes any difference to them ..they are doing exactly what they want to ..it is pretty clear that he budgets have been severely slashed ..so they’re recycling ..when storylines and tracks are constantly recycled on ITV and creativity is at an all time low, what do musical scores matter ..!

Arre toh it won't affect them but why shouldn't we scream our lungs out ? 🤣 I said na kaira fans toh gaali dege hi and rightfully so ..koi sune ya nai ..I'm sure current gen fans won't have any issues later coz kuch original hoga hi nai gen 4 mei , chances r bleak ..and before someone says this is the last gen theyre watching , never say never..😆

In this gen there's nothing that belongs to only abhiman. Bridal.lehenga toh diya nai unique usko🤣

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago

Roohi thinks seeing her in bridal outfit Armaan will be bewitched and will want to marry her?? And after listening to what all she has done to get closer to Armaan, she thinks he is going to appreciate her and be so grateful to her for her love and umeed and marry her immediately?? That man has been screaming since the day he has realised his love for Abhira that he loves Abhira, how did it not go into her thick skull?? If you genuinely love somebody you will do anything for them to be happy.. not like Roohi who will destroy his happiness to just keep him tied to herself.. that’s not love but obsession.. she is not some teenager but a full grown adult who should understand “no means no”.. Armaan desperately wants to get married to the woman he loves and this woman is out there in bridal outfit to destroy the day he was eagerly waiting for, for her obsession.. 🤬

Edited by Why_though - 1 months ago