Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

My fav was hina-shilpa wala, b133 is a close second. Last kuch seasons bahut boring lagey toh dekha nahi smiley36

Mine too. smiley36 BB16 was entertaining too but the amount of trauma the finale gave mesmiley18
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yeh pakka Salman se bash hogasmiley37

I can already visualize sallu dramatically apna jacket utarkey, sleeves upar kar key case lega smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Pufferfish should enter as well smiley42

Then will get kambal me koochie koo 😂

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Okay, aaj ke episode ke baad I have some theories on why this track & why now

Again this is my theory, mujhe nahi lagta hai DKP ke writrs ne inta socha hoga, lekin meri tasaali ke liye likh rahi hoonsmiley36

- Prenup drama was for Kaveri to air out her main concern about Abhira - that she has no family, which was re iterated even in the Mamabhat function - jo mainly IR ke liya tha and for Manish to come to Abhira's rescue as her par nanu in the real sense

- The infertility track was multi prong. 1st as I have said before, it was to equalise the scales between Armaan & Abhira, where each one comes into the relationship choosing the other irrespective of their issues. 2nd, it was to make Vidya a villian, as she had to converted to not wanting this shaadi, so that aage jaakar she can be the reason for Abhimaan to leave the Phouse.

- This Ruhi track before the shaadi ka main purpose I feel is to convert Kaveri to completely accept Abhira despite her shortcomings as the Poddars ki badi bahu, and for ending the lustiness of Ruhi. Ruhi is not going become positive or be WW yet - she is going to come back to take revenge, but this time it will be from Armaan & the Pfam who humiliated her. That is why she has to be exposed in front of the Pfam, but not in public, as she has to come back for her revenge.

Lets see if DKP is able to execute this track properly to give us our leads wedding and atleast temporarily relieve us of Ruhi in every alternate frame (she will be back, I knowsmiley36)

@A_Derry_Girl as I cant tag you

This makes sense and justifies this ridiculousness they have shown. Though I can never accept tha Kaveri will be forgiven without being called out properly.

But there is just one slight problem.

This is logical. And DKP don't do that.smiley18

Edited by How_you_doingg - a month ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope that Abhimaan employ strict policies against Ruhi lingering anywhere near their room and work to collect evidence against her instead of just letting it all slide.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mine too. smiley36 BB16 was entertaining too but the amount of trauma the finale gave mesmiley18

Priyanka Shiv wala season? GOODNESS I KNOW. smiley11

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/AbhiMaanFC/status/1837122815943921959

By the way, what's your favorite? What would you vote for?

Janmashtami over any scene.smiley42smiley42

I absolutely love that sequence.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I can already visualize sallu dramatically apna jacket utarkey, sleeves upar kar key case lega smiley37smiley37

Iski personality jis type ki hai I'm sure Sallu annoy hoga issesmiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hein? Kaha??? Post karo

Yeh dekho - https://www.instagram.com/stories/romitrajprasher/3461184083248259230/

Also the title of the track says "let her go"

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Iski personality jis type ki hai I'm sure Sallu annoy hoga issesmiley37

As per past trends, sallu would hate the sight of prince but love someone like pratiksha smiley37