Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1xd5eJTuAI

This man just talks nonstop without revealing exactly what the F is happening and he seems to know nothing either.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really hope that if Ruhi is trying to do bride swap and all, she is hoodwinked and its not that she gets to do almost all the rasams. Shaadi ka har ek riwaaz matter karta hai. It would suck if Armaan cant identify that its not Abhira under ghungat doing rituals with him.

I really hope dramatic hone ke chakkar mein they dont serve cringe of Armaan doing sacred rituals with Ruhi and only stopping short of applying sindur or taking the final phera.

the man who can sniff Abhira with her perfume surely cannot be chill about Ruhi swapping with Abhira as his bride and not even realize it until the last second.

every phera means something and 6 pheras with Ruhi is not acceptable even if shaadi doesnt fully happen. Not even one sacred ritual should be done between Ar-Ruhi

As it is we got cringe of Ar-Ruhi mehendi and haldi, engagement etc in past which is hard to forget. They tried to soften the blow there by showing that pehle ring gir jaati hai at Abhiras feet, pehli mehendi Abhira ko lagti hai and pehle haldi bhi Abhira ko lagti hai etc. but it doesnt negate the events that happened. the least they can do is show that Armaan ke bajaye, some other person is under sehra, or pandit is fake and Abhimaan have eloped from shaadi to do court/temple mein shaadi and Ruhi is exposed and she also gets popat when she realizes that instead of bride swap, groom and real pandit were swapped.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yeh kya,new thread bhi a gaya.Congrats.Hope in this thread we get to see bhabhji’s karma along with her pyaari sasu ma.Cause jab bhi yeh dono saas bahu mere screen mein ati hai poora mood kharab hojati hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations on New Thread

Since I wasn't tag, you know someone favorite is going to get bash

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Congratulations on New Thread

Since I wasn't tag, you know someone favorite is going to get bash

I thought I tagged you smiley36smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol I’ve been blocked again by some random person..

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Congratulations on the new thread Everyone smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40smiley41smiley41

New thread already. Congratulations guys. Bahot mehnat kari sabne.smiley40

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj kiski baari hai to un-shock me and giving me all the missed info from over 90 pages that u guys filled in 6 hours? smiley22

It better be worth running through the thread in under 24 hours warna I know who u guys are.. smiley15 kisiko nahi chodungi smiley7

Tum sab and a_derry girl! smiley39

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saare bts to tumne dekha liye.... Latest is abhira and ruhi both r in bridal get up and the shocker is both r in same dresssmiley36

Edited by Gooddays - 1 months ago