Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Abhira had the most simple dressing in yeh rishta amongst all other leads. It doesn’t have the standard what others had, I wish they could had given her the white lehenga akshu wore.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rishabal693

Okay some million dollar questions

Will Ruhi go home and change after this beizatti or will she reach the Mandap in the same bridal clothes? If she reaches late along with Abhira and Armaan, wouldn't Rohit start suspecting anyways? I have a feeling that irrespective of Abhimaan disclosing anything, Rohit might confront Ruhi and hence that would explain Romit's post.

Also what is Vidya's role amidst all of this? If Vidya is at home, and Ruhi returns to change and she sees her in a similar bridal attire then would she turn totally against Abhimaan as her favorite son has now been betrayed badly.

After Abhimaan do get married, how will they act towards Ruhi considering what exactly went down ? One good thing I am grateful of from these spoilers is that Armaan wasn't the only one there and Abhira saw the full confrontation too so no scope of misunderstandings.

I want Ruhi to reach the venue in the same bridal dress and steal Abhira's thunder smiley42 woh jis type ki hai aisi chindi harkatein suit karengi usspar
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Armaan needn’t have gone to so much trouble and risked his life. Ruhi would not have lifted a finger to help BNanu, Badi mumma or Chachi if they were in danger. She will always only think about herself first! They have raised her, fed her and loved her toh what chance does a two day old obsession have? 😂😂

Fortnight thumbnail

I know this show never makes sense but this has to be the most illogical track of all time. So I'm still hopeful there's more to it. There has to be. Ruhi should come back and create a fuss at the mandap!!!!

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What's that on his forehead

a little girl in a pink dress is standing in front of a drum set and says loser

Badi aayi Pookie Phuphasa ko troll karne waali smiley44

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ruhi and Abhira in the same sexy night dresssmiley42

Then Kamre mein andhera bhi hoga toh suspense bhi bana rahegasmiley37

underestimating Armaan's olfactory sense ????smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishabal693

Okay some million dollar questions

Will Ruhi go home and change after this beizatti or will she reach the Mandap in the same bridal clothes? If she reaches late along with Abhira and Armaan, wouldn't Rohit start suspecting anyways? I have a feeling that irrespective of Abhimaan disclosing anything, Rohit might confront Ruhi and hence that would explain Romit's post.

Also what is Vidya's role amidst all of this? If Vidya is at home, and Ruhi returns to change and she sees her in a similar bridal attire then would she turn totally against Abhimaan as her favorite son has now been betrayed badly.

After Abhimaan do get married, how will they act towards Ruhi considering what exactly went down ? One good thing I am grateful of from these spoilers is that Armaan wasn't the only one there and Abhira saw the full confrontation too so no scope of misunderstandings.

This is how Poddars are around ruhi

https://giphy.com/gifs/mice-NPSUg7shzn54s

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chalo sangeet tak bhi sab better hi tha phir aisa kya hogaya ye extreme toxicity stupidity dikhane😔 matlab no proper mehandi,no haldi, infertility issue,bina groom ki maa ki shaadi, groom ki psycho bhabhi, mandap pe bhi bride ko taunts kya hai ye sab and ab cliff cliff khelenge 🤬 sorry mein aap sabka mood kharab kar rahi hoon

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/DilKiiAarzoon/status/1837136067494891536?t=MpehO-b4vg1oldbrTKojtA&s=19

Kaveri is present. I think rishta couple also practicing for spa.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

underestimating Armaan's olfactory sense ????smiley37

usko neend ki dawai deke pehle hi sula degi na Ruhi?smiley42

Isse mujhe yeh hai chahatein 2nd gen ka consummation scene yaad aaya. The lead couple were locked in a cold storage and ML fell unconscious so the FL decided to give him body heat and apparently they did it in that state when he was unconscioussmiley5 and since Dkp is inspired by Ekta they can very much do thissmiley42smiley37