Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

There's no way they will make her change from her mother's lehenga to one brought by Vi.. Right? And what will cause Vi to have a change of heart?

Not change of heart but typical MIL behavior.smiley24

I did think a lot to give a logical answer but mere paas Nahi hai

PS: I should change to team ruhi

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Shaddi complete honey tak toh 95% kuch nahi bolenge, they (armaan) arent risking another cancelled wedding for anything smiley37smiley37

see I completely understand the need to keep a lid on Ruhi’s harkatein till the wedding is done ..I was expecting this ..because it would throw the entire wedding off rhythm for one ..and Manish represents Abhira’s maika …how will they discredit Ruhi at this time ? But the question is how they’re going to deal with things once the wedding is over..it would be gross injustice to Rohit for one to keep the truth from him ..so hope the truth is told at the earliest possible time
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

shaadi ke baad bhi kuch nahi bolenge. and bolenge toh bhi koi believe nahi karegasmiley5

Aakhri umeed is Ruhi, she needs to pull some stunt at the mandap. itni easily shaadi kaise hone de sakti haismiley13

unka kaam hai bolna, believe karey na karey thats on the others. Plus, why would even Armaan risk souring his relationship with rohit AGAIN by telling stupid lies. Shaddi toh 200% hogi according to everyone smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see I completely understand the need to keep a lid on Ruhi’s harkatein till the wedding is done ..I was expecting this ..because it would throw the entire wedding off rhythm for one ..and Manish represents Abhira’s maika …how will they discredit Ruhi at this time ? But the question is how they’re going to deal with things once the wedding is over..it would be gross injustice to Rohit for one to keep the truth from him ..so hope the truth is told at the earliest possible time

My KP -Rohit will plead Ar-Ab to not disclose anything.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruhi should have threatened to kill Rohit if Armaan doesn't stop the wedding. Tab shayad kuch ho pata.smiley36smiley36

Let say shaadi ho jaate hai after all crazy drama but what about SR? How can they enjoy SR with such a traumatic experience? 🤔means no umeed for romance smiley3

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Let say shaadi ho jaate hai after all crazy drama but what about SR? How can they enjoy SR with such a traumatic experience? 🤔means no umeed for romance smiley3

You really think shaadi ke baad SR milega??? After all this stunts both will be tired and both will sleep off .... not anyone

Edited by Rash_H - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

My KP -Rohit will plead Ar-Ab to not disclose anything.

Aur details do.... You mean paagalpan wala ishq?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Yes. I am not expecting them to say anything right this moment. There is a time and place to everything, but they need to reveal it asap. I would prefer them to tell anyone, cause everything aside threats of self harm should not be taken lightly. She can threaten something worse tomorrow. But at the very least they need to tell Rohit.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Right now all my umeeds r dead... Sach mein.. Itni shaandar shaadi dekhne ko milegi ye meine kabhi nahi socha tha😂😂😂... So SR is not even on my head now..