News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

maine toh sab umeed chhod di hai. coz that's her mom's lehenga. unless Manish has another lehenga that he gifted exclusively to Akshu and not Arohi, we're not getting rid of that lehenga

Kaveri ko ab poddar fam ki reputation nahi Dekhni hai kya???...Karthik ka dadi bhi dress keliye tantrum throw kiya...Yeh kya easily maan gaye smiley37Warna 100 tantrum lekaar aathe ab kya??

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I am lost now with so many discussions. Koi baatao kya hai new update???

Is it what we thought that Ruhi will be whitewashed?

Armaan ne sabse chupaa diya sach?

ww toh nahi hui she's still burning in jealousy as per ss guy seeing Abhimaan hug at the cliff. and yeah they will most probably hide the truth from Rohit

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Outfits change honge.....Definitely.....after spending so much on set they won't ruin it with such bad lehenga

You still have umeedsmiley36….. what reason they will give to change her lehenga?
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

You still have umeedsmiley36….. what reason they will give to change her lehenga?

Until we get bts pics of them sitting on mandap with this attire my umeed won't die......Vidya is my umeed

Fortnight thumbnail

The latest spoiler has pissed me off. As per rishabh's snap he's shooting at the mandap so most probably they're shooting the shaadi sequence. Are they really going to just leave Ruhi like that after she pulled such a stunt like seriously?!

I'm really on the verge of quitting.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Until we get bts pics of them sitting on mandap with this attire my umeed won't die......Vidya is my umeed

kya din aa gaye idhar smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: luvsagar

All these conflicting spoilers are becoming increasingly confusing and annoying !

Whatever they end up showing hopefully is not going to be as stupid as what’s coming through in these .. Hope there is some rhyme or reason!

As it is they ruined the enjoyment of the grand wedding with interjecting RUHI Kv and V toxicity!

Drama I get but the vileness is too much !

YRKKH shaadi are known to be several episodes of happiness with low key drama

With Gen 4 creators have made a shamble of everything from third class ghetto styling of leads to shaadi function fiascos als for whom RUHI !!!!

If the leads weren’t beautiful with their awesome chemistry would have quit a long time ago.. if they keep moving forward with Ruji and third angle maybe the day is not far off to disengage!!!!

UMEED!

I second that…… only watching for abhimaan and their electrifying chemistry varna gen4 is kachra with story to clothes to character development smiley7…….. the day they bring AA and ruin Ar I will be done
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

The latest spoiler has pissed me off. As per rishabh's snap he's shooting at the mandap so most probably they're shooting the shaadi sequence. Are they really going to just leave Ruhi like that after she pulled such a stunt like seriously?!

I'm really on the verge of quitting.

Shaddi complete honey tak toh 95% kuch nahi bolenge, they (armaan) arent risking another cancelled wedding for anything smiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There's no way they will make her change from her mother's lehenga to one brought by Vi.. Right? And what will cause Vi to have a change of heart?

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Shaddi complete honey tak toh 95% kuch nahi bolenge, they (armaan) arent risking another cancelled wedding for anything smiley37smiley37

shaadi ke baad bhi kuch nahi bolenge. and bolenge toh bhi koi believe nahi karegasmiley5

Aakhri umeed is Ruhi, she needs to pull some stunt at the mandap. itni easily shaadi kaise hone de sakti haismiley13