AbhiMaan SS-The Marriage Chronicles Chapter 1 Page 1 & TEASER UPDATED

Fan Creations

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Prologue

This will be set on the backdrop of AbhiMaan's wedding.....Now I will update each chapter with a function of wedding and I will be starting with Tilak....There will be no Ruhi nuisance in this one instead I will be showing Rohit a little bit smart.....There will be other things added in these chapters.....And I will be skipping Ganesha Sthpana.....So the order will be as follows....

1) Tilak

2)Engagement

3)Sangeet

4)Mehendi

5)Wedding &

6)Epilogue

Readers suggestion will be welcome and I will try my best to include those suggestions....I have bit of limitations with intimate scenes....But I am trying hard to write those as well.....

P.S - My other updates are in progress,will publish as soon as ready.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Excited looking forward reading wedding festivities for abhimaan

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow! look forward to it

in the sangeet, I'd love it if Abhira surprises Armaan with a special song that she dedicates to him and plays guitar etc. as Aksharas daughter she probably has natural talent of singing and has been taught to play guitar. you can pick any nice song and we can even pretend that its her own composition also- i dont expect you to write lyrics and all also! LOL. That will be so emotional

And for engagement, I want her to give him her fathers ring that she has got remodeled with her own paise with perhaps something special engraved inside the ring.

I want Abhira to make an effort to fund some things in shaadi like Armaans sherwaani, his shagun, his ring etc because of the sentimental reason attached to it.

Armaan can be overwhelmed by her gestures of composing a song for him, getting her fathers ring and finding out that she worked 2 jobs and kept something precious girvi in order to arrange a few things for him. That can be an emotional scene.

also there should be some special scene of Abhira recalling her parents, especially her mom and Armaan seeing her get emotional and being there for her.

and in mehendi, I would love to see the cliche scene of Armaan searching for his name on her hand.

if there is a haldi, I'd love to see them be the first to color each other.

i want chacha-chachi to do the kanyadaan or maybe kipling uncle and his wife can come to do it.

If there is something special with kacchua included in the wedding- either in the invites or in the decor somewhere, it will be cute

they can do some special things like plant a tree etc also to symbolize their union

srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey I love you FF, waiting for other updates for AbhiMaan SS- You are my family and TS-After 3 years
olsen_124 thumbnail

Chapter 1 Tilak

Abhira was busy with her case,she had got a client she didnt know where he had found her.His name was Dr Abhir Sharma and he had some difficulties with the hospital he owned.....Some of the staff of administration department he had found them guilty of using substandard oxygen and he had fired them and filed cases against them......At first Abhira had found it weird,Abhir-Abhira it was like somebody had planned their names but than she concentrated back to the case.....The preparations for their wedding were in their full swing.......Dadisa had forcibly sent Ruhi back to Goenka House for their wedding and had decided not to invite Goenkas for it.......

While in Poddar House the shopping for engagement rings was going on.....Kaveri had ordered the jeweler to show all expensive rings but Armaan interrupted them and asked him show one particular ring he had his eye on since starting.....It may not be up to Dadisa's standard but it would be Abhira's choice and he wanted Abhira's choice always......Vidya had smiled seeing the ring but she knew that Ma sa would interrupt Armaan.....

Kaveri (stopping him)-Armaan itni saari aanghotiya hai,ye wali kyu le rahe ho ?

Armaan (smiling)-Abhira hates expensive rings,her choice is classy and simple.....And plus usse poori life pehnni hai and she works Dadisa itni expensive ring pehenkar kaam par toh nahi jaa sakte na ? Aap ek kaam kyu nahi karti if you want aap ye ring Abhira ko kisi occassion par de sakti hai.....So that way dono kaam ho jayege....

Vidya smiled and felt proud of Armaan....He took care of Abhira's happiness and Kaveri's as well....Kaveri approved the solution.....But Armaan was worried about Abhira,he knew that she would never share her monetary situation with him......He didnt understand the big deal behind it but he always respected her wishes and he would today as well......Manisha and Manoj had decided that they would do Abhira's kanyadaan which had made Armaan emotional.....But he knew what he would have to do.......

Armaan (To Manisha)-Chachi sa aap Abhira ke saath hogi ring selection ke waqt,toh aap (taking money out of his wallet)-Aap ye pay kar dijiyega and donot tell her ke ye maine diye hai.....Never please....

Manoj (chiding him)-Armaan paise toh hum bhi de sakte the na beta.....

Manisha (curious)-Ha aur Abhira ko kyu na bataya ?

Armaan (chuckling)-Bahut ziddi hai woh......Paiso ke mamle mai mujhse bhi kabhi madat nahi legi....Pay for this and never tell her........

Aryan (laughing)-Bhaiyya aap kuch karo bhabhi ko pata chal hi jayega.....

Manisha (scolding him)-Chup kar Aryan....(Looking at Armaan)-Tu chinta mar kar sab ho jayega.......

Kaveri was just about to pay for the rings when Armaan stopped her....

Armaan (stopping her)-Dadisa aapne jo ring li hai aap uska payment kar dijiye....I will pay for this.....

Vidya (questioningly)-Par kyu beta ? Rohit ki ring ke paise bhi Ma sa ne hi diye the.......

Armaan (smiling)-This is my gift for Abhira......And since its my gift I will pay for it Ma....dadisa ki gift ke paise woh de degi....Its simple.....

Rohit looked at Armaan and felt a slight jealous emotion......His brother could afford to give Abhira bhabhi a beautiful even though it was simple ring......His brother could have afforded to give Abhira even more expensive ring after all he has always been a more successful lawyer......Truth to be told there was nothing he couldn't afford......He on the other hand could afford nothing,his career had not even began yet....He was earning because he worked for his dadisa .....Manoj Chachu came with certain papers for Armaan to sign....They both discussed something and he signed it.....They both kept it a secret......Kaveri was curious but she knew that Armaan would announce it at appropriate time.....

Kaveri (announcing)-Tilak ka mahurt ka time 5 baje ka hai.......Manisha tum Armaan ka yahi par kar lena and Vidya aur me outhouse mai kar lege....

Manisha (smiling)-Ji masa.....

Manisha along with Manoj left for the outhouse,Abhira would need their help in the ring selection.....Abhira took a sigh of relief when she saw Manisha and Manoj.....She loved Vidya there was no second thought in it but with Manisha there was some different type of comfort which she cannot describe....Manoj helped her find a ring and just as Abhira was about to pay for it,Manoj gave the cash to the jeweler......

Abhira (stunned)-Chachu sa ma de rahi thi....Aap ne kyu diya ?

Manoj (smiling)-Beti hai tu meri Abhira....Jaisi Kiara waise tu.....Why would you pay ? Papa ke hote huve beti thodi pay karti hai ? Haina Meenu ?

Manisha (as matter of factly)-Aur nahi toh kya.......(Looking at Abhira and the work on table)-Abhira koi naya case mila hai beta ?

Abhira (widely smiling)-Ha chachi sa....Dr Abhir Sharma ki hospital ka case hai.....

Manoj (happily)-Arre wah beta woh toh bada case huva.....Work hard all the best......Acche se karna......

Manisha (informing her)-Abhira Mai na Kiara aur Charu ko 3 baje bhejoogi....Tujhe tayaair hone mai help karegi......5 baje ka mahurat hai Tilak ka.......Jethani sa aur Ma sa aayge......Tu tyaar rehna theek hai......

Just as Manisha and Manoj left Armaan came,he saw Abhira working on the case......She had excitedly told him about the case.......Armaan went into the kitchen and made tea and coffee for both of them.....When he came he saw Abhira winding up her work and with a box.....Armaan was confused.......He put the cups down and Abhira finally saw Armaan.......Armaan held Abhira by her waist bringing her close.......Abhira put her hands on his neck.......

Abhira (asking)-Chachu ko paise tumne diye the na ?

Armaan (chuckling)-How did you know ? Chachisa ne toh bataya nahi hoga......

Abhira (smiling widely)-Khadoosman tumhari khadoosmati se kabhi bhi kuch nahi chupta hai.....Why did you do it ? Tum jaante.....

Armaan (not letting her complete)-Pichli baar ke baat alag hai Abhira,iss baar ki alag.....We are getting married and everything I own is yours and everything that you own is mine......Do you understand ?.....

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-Khadossman yaar......

A small argument broke between the two when Madhav entered the house and looked at them in a exhausted manner.....He had seen thoudands of arguments between them but now they were surpprossed to get married,they were suppossed to enjoy the wedding ceremonies.....He stopped it by getting between them......

Madhav (scolding them)-Bas karo dono......Tum dono ki shaadi hai......Enjoy the wedding ceremonies.....Jhagda kyu kar rahe ho......?

Abhira (trying to explain)-Papa hum zhgda nai kar rahe hai its just some discussion about our finances.....Nothing serious....

Armaan (asking)-Papa please samjahye isse.....

Madhav (asking them to stop)-Bas dono bas.....Armaan,Abhira you two are getting married after much efforts.....Mai jaanta hu these matters are serious but ye sab shaadi ke baad rakho......Enjoy your wedding ceremonies.....(looking at Abhira)-Beta tum doodh rahi thi mujhe anything serious......?

Abhira (showing the box)-Papa ye box kal Mussorie se aaya tha,I recovered my mother's letter along with that which stated that this box needs to go to her maternal family which is in Udaipur somehwere.....Mai na unhe jaanti hu na pehchanti hu.....Ye box kaise pahuchau un taak.....

Armaan (stunned)-Ma Udaipur se belong karti thi ? That means you have extended family here Abhira....Thats good right !!

Abhira (nodding)-No never the family which abandoned my mother in time of her need cannot be family Armaan.....She had lost her husband and after that lost her son and was pregnant with me.......And they left her to fend for herself.......That is not family but monsters.....

Madhav (stunned)-You had a brother Abhira ?

Abhira (explaining)-Step.He was seven when he died in landslides in Ranikhet....His body was never recovered.....But iss box ka kya karoo....

Armaan (asking)-Koi adress hai unke maternal family ka uss hi letter mai ?

Abhira (giving him the letter)-I couldnot read the whole letter....

Armaan glanced over the whole letter and was stunned seeing the adress at the bottom of the letter......He was confident that Abhira would not take this in the right way.....He gave the letter to Madhav who too was stunned......Abhira looked at the father-son duo and than took the letter and read the adress at the botttom of the letter......Anger flew through her right that second and she angrily tore the paper......Armaan calmed her down at the right moment.....Madhav brought her water and asked her to calm down.....Manisha who had came to gave her the tilak dress was surprised seeing Madhav bhaisa here who explained everything to Manisha who was stunned.....

Manisha (stunned)-Matlab Ruhi tumhari behen hai ?

Abhira (nodding angrily)-Mera unse koi rishta nahi hai.....Meri mumma ko itna pareshan kiya hai unhone.....Unhe pata tak nahi chale ga that I am their something....

Armaan (trying to clam her down)-Please shaant ho jao......Hum ye pahuchaya ge kaise.....Agar unhe Akshara Ma ke baare mai pata chalega toh woh tumhe dhoodhne lagege.....

Abhira (nodding)-No mai unhe mumma ke baare mai pata nahi chalne doogi.....Mine and mumma's handwriting was the same,mai aise likh doogi and will send through somebody anonyms.....Kuch pata nahi chalene doogi,I dont want them in my life......Ruhi mujhe bardasht nahi hai mai usse behen kabhi nahi manoogi.....

Abhira sat and wrote a letter mentioning that this stuff belonged to them,Abhira carefully never wrote the other adress she just mentioned Goenkas adress and and called one of her college friends who was always ready to help her...She mentioned it to him that he just had to deliever the parcel and had to be careful that he doesnot mention her name.....Rohan assured her that he would deliver it and that once he reached within the vicinity of Goenka House he would call her and keep the call on....Armaan was chaecking the camradie between the two......Rohan smiled at Armaan.....He knew about Abhira and her husband......Yes he did have crush on her but the day he knew that Armaan Poddar was her husband.....he stayed away from Abhira and considered her only as friend.....He wanted to be a laywer,you cannot have enimity with Armaan Poddar.....Abhira had chuckled that her Khadoosman scared her best friend......Manisha and Madhav left but Abhira did ask him if he could find behind the circumstance of the said accident ? Madhav had assured her.....

Just as Abhira was in her thoughts she felt Armaan's hand on her waist.....She turned in his arms and raised her eyebrows in question.....

Abhira (asking)-What ?

Armaan (smiling)-Why have I never heard of him ?

Abhira (chuckling)-It was his sister jiske saath mai reh rahi thi....After we divorced......You dont need to worry Khadoosman you know.....Woh tumse bahut darta hai.....Bechara....

Armaan (smiling)-Alright toh mujhe woh khauf maintain rakhna chahiye na.....

Abhira (chiding him)-Armaan he helped a lot.....Accha hai....

Armaan hugged Abhira tightly....It was not common for him to become jealous....He obviously knew that Abhira was gorgeous.....Beauty with brains......He knew how lucky he was and he also knew that his fiance got a lot of attention from her friends despite if her being married back in college......But this was the first time he had actually seen one of them....He didnt have a jealous bone in his body because he knew that no matter what his Khadoosmati only loved him.....Abhira looked at the time and she pushed Armaan out of the outhouse,she needed to get ready and Charu and Kiara would be coming over any time......Armaan wanted to be with her during Tilak but the Chorus Gang had assured him that they would be with bhabhi and him......Krish,Charu and Kiara were at Abhira's and Aryan was with Armaan....Abhira was getting dressed with Charu helping with her hair.......And Kiara with her dress.....She had wore a peach colored lehenga....She truthfully felt over dressed for Tilak but she knew traditions meant a lot for Kaveri and hence she went ahead with it.....Charu helped her with the bangles....She looked gorgeous.....Vidya who had came to check up on Abhira saw her ready,Vidya smiled taking out her nazar.....

Armaan sat in the living room and Manisha and Manoj did the rasam from Abhira's side.....Here Vidya did the rasam as Abhira's soon to be mother-in-law....Kaveri too did the rasam......Abhira was very happy seeing Kaveri doing the rasam......Krish who was going to be with Abhira did the rasam with Armaan as Abhira's brother......

Krish (smiling)-Behen hai woh mere liye....

Vidya gave the shagun and Abhira toom it but was confused......She knew that the outhouse was not safe and if she went for work than it would be closed....

Kaveri (curious)-Kya huva Ladki ? Itna soch kyu rahi ho ?

Abhira (explaining)-Dadisa woh outhouse safe nahi hai and if mai kahi kaam se bahar chali gayi toh ye sab yaha par aisa hi....Chor ke liye invitation ho jayega....

Vidya (looking at Kaveri who approved)-Ye sab mai tumhare aur Armaan ke kamre mai rakhti hu.....

After the tilak was done,Vidya and Kaveri left.....Charu,Kiara left after asking Abhira to come soon.....Abhira first removed her jewllery and stood near the table with Akshara's photograph,she was missing her mother very much....And ever since she had came to know about the Goenkas her heart had only cried for Akshara....How her mother would have managed everything....Armaan who had came to meet Abhira saw her with Akshara's photo.....He knew she would be missing Akshara especially since that Goenkas revelation....He hugged Abhira from behind......Abhira turned in his arms and cried.....Armaan could hear her sobs.......Armaan tried to calm her down.....

Armaan (calming her down)-Abhira please shaant ho jao.....Dekho tumhare friend ka phone aa raha hai.....He might have reached.....

Abhira took the call and put it on speaker.....Manish had received the package......he had tried to ask about Akshara's whereabouts but Rohan just said that he had been ordered to give the parcel and knew nothing else.....Manish opened the package and saw some old legal papers....Which belonged to Goenka family......It were Akshara's shares in Goenka Diamond works and nothing else....Abhira took a sigh of relief that her identity had not been opened.......Abhira heard Manish's voice that Akshara had sent a letter that Abhir had passed away in Ranikhet....Suwarna and Manish were saddened along with Ruhi who felt like she lost eveything again but unknown to them Abhir Sharma was still alive and he was slowly and steadily buying the shares of Goenka Diamond Works from open market......Goenkas were going to lose eveything in short while......

Abhira cut the call and sent thank you message to Rohan....Abhira felt that now the topic was closed and she never wanted to open it....Armaan hugged her tightly and asked to freshen up,they would go for ice cream along with Chorus Gang...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap

Engagement

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chapter

Enjoyed reading the revelation

Excited to read more on abhir entry

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really great start! ❤️ Look forward to more

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley27smiley27smiley27 so refreshing to read, no toxic or Ruhi behaviour

olsen_124 thumbnail

Teaser

Vidya (surprised)- Ghar toh hai na beta..... Phir ye Ghar kyu ?

Armaan (chuckling sadly)-Ye Ghar dadisa ka hai ma..... Woh ghar mera aur Abhira ka...... I am not going to live there but it's just for investment purposes and a gift for Abhira .......Uska aur mera khud ka ghar.......

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG SO SO SO GOOD!! pls i'm so excited for abhir-abhira interaction my babies. also, glad that abhira has decided to not forgive the goenkas cause they don't deserve it. i know show pe she's gonna forgive them so it's always good to read fics where she doesn't.

meenoj attending the wedding as abhira's parents and krish as her brother is the most wholesome thing ever!! love love love that so much! very excited to read ahead. it's gonna be so much fun <3