AbhiMaan TS-Connection by Fate CHATPER 2 PAGE 3 UPDATED

Fan Creations

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Chapter 1

Ruhi sobbed while sitting in the living room next to Surekha who too was in deep shock.....They were waiting for Manish and Suwarna who had went to Mussorie to bring their younger great grand daughter Abhira home after Akshara had called them on her death bed......After Akshara had left home all those years ago,The Goenkas had found out the truth about Aarohi's accident after a few months.Manish and Ruhi who was 7 around that time had tried every method to find Akshara and her child but to no avail......They had failed at every point,until when Akshara called last evening.....Ruhi had been shocked and had almost collapsed after hearing that even Abhir was gone......From that point Ruhi had decided that she would give all her love to Abhira and would seek forgiveness from her till the day she died......She was the reason that Abhira couldn't get Suwarna and Manish's love and didnt grow up with her as her sister......

Surekha and Ruhi heard car's screech and got up immediately, Ruhi stood outside the huge Goenkas Mansion and her breath stopped when she saw Abhira get out of the car with Akshara's ashes......Suwarna held Abhira by her shoulder....Ruhi saw Abhira,she looked gorgeous but she looked less like Akshara masi and more like who ? Suwarna took Abhira upstairs.....Ruhi looked at her P-Nanu and went off on asking him questions.....

Ruhi (asking)-Kesi hai Abhira ? Theek toh hai na ? Akshu masi kaise ? (crying )Abhira kese react kiya sac jaan kar ?

Manish (calming her down)-Shaant ho jao Ruhi....Abhira theek hai....Bahut zyada strong hai woh bacchi.....Aapne aakho ke saamne Akshu ko goli lagte dekha hai.......Pehle aane se mana kar rahi thi yaha.....She already lives in PG in Udaipur,mano gi tum 5 saal se issi seher mai hai woh aur hume pata bhi nahi.......Yes she is bit distant knowing how much Akshu suffered because of me and Suwarna but.....

Ruhi (nodding)-Hum sab sambhal lege P-Nanu......Waqt dijiye usse.......

Surekha (in her thoughts)-Bhaisahab mujhe hi aisa laga ya woh Naira ?

Manish (smiling after long day)-Nahi tumne sahi dekha.....She looks and behaves a lot like her grandmother Naira.......

Surekha (sadly)-Accha hai Akshu jaise nahi hai bhaisahab.......Warna bahut dukh bahut takleefe sehti rahegi ye bacchi bhi......

Manish (smiling unknowingly)-Ye nahi hai Akshu jaisi.........Humari galti ki saza iss bacchi ko nahi milni chahiye......

Suwarna came downstairs after settling Abhira in Akshara's old room.....Ruhi immediately went upstairs to check up on Abhira......She too had lost her mother,maybe younger than Abhira but the pain never changed.....The pain of losing a parent is same in all kids.....She stood at Akshu masi's room door and saw Abhira sleeping but not peacefully....She saw frowns on her face and knew she might have been having disturbed sleep because of what she saw......She sat next to Abhira and hesitatingly and slowly caressed her hair....Abhira's frowns dissappared feeling somebody's hand on her head......Manish,Suwarna and Surekha stood at Abhira's door and saw both the sisters......Suwarna saw tears in Manish's eyes and knew that her husband was deep despair about Akshara's death......She too had felt guilty seeing Abhira and Akshara's lifeless body........Abhira's words post Akshara's demise had hurt both her and Manish but they knew that Abhira was hurt which they had caused to Akshara.....She had refused to come with them but Akshara's promise made her go with them......

Come morning Abhira woke up and suddenly remembered what had happened 2 days ago.....She felt tears running down her cheeks.....She felt a knock on the door and saw Ruhi standing on the door with breakfast......Abhira knew about Ruhi because Manish had shown Ruhi's photo to Akshara in her last moments only than her mother had left her breath......Ruhi sat next to Abhira....and kept the tray of breakfast on the side table......

Ruhi (emotionally)-Nahi poochi gi ki kaisa feel kar rahi ho.....Kyuki mai jaanti hu that it feels like crap when you lose your parents.....Abhira mai jaanti hu ke hum sab masi ke gooneghar hai.....Its because of us that you lived without family and I will always be sorry for that......Tum meri choti behen ho Abhira....You might right now find it hard to believe but iss ghar mai sab tumse bahut pyaar karte hai.....Khas kar Par nanu......Akshu masi toh unki favorite thi so by extension tum bhi unki favorite hi hogi.....

Abhira (bluntly)-Isiliye unhone mumma ko ghar chod ke jaane ko bola tha,unke 5 saal ke bete aur aur unki kokh mai pal rahe bacche ke saath......(taking a huge breath)-Ruhi mai tumhe blame nahi karti.....You were a kid and you should have been made understand by your elders about the truth....Mai yaha sirf isiliye aai hu because my mother made me promise her that I would live with her bade papa otherwise I would have gone back to my PG.....I live with my friends.......Right now I cant forgive your grandparents maybe with time but not now....As much complains I have with you P-nanu and Nani,I would love to make a fresh start with you.....

Ruhi (smiling a bit)-I would love that Abhira.....Aab batao would you like tea or coffee....?

Abhira (asking)-Coffee with 1\3rd milk and no sugar....

Ruhi gave Abhira the coffee and Abhira got ready for the day......Ruhi soon asked Abhira to join them for breakfast at the dinning table.....She hardly met her eyes with Manish and Suwarna......Ruhi had assured them that Abhira was fine but it would take some time.....Manish was atleast happy that Abhira was starting to bond with Ruhi even after knowing that it was for Ruhi that Akshara had sacrificed......Ruhi was looking at her P-nanu and P-nani,she knew they still had long way to go before Abhira would forgive them.....Abhira informed Manish that she wanted to finish all the rituals today since she would start work soon which made all of them ask her about her profession.....

Abhira (informing)-I am a lawyer...I work at Poddar Firms....

Ruhi and Manish and Suwarna looked and glanced at each other....She was so close but yet far away......

Ruhi (asking)Tum Rohit ke saath kaam karti ho ?

Abhira (smiling a bit)-No I dont work with Rohit sir....I work with Armaan sir.....

Ruhi almost threw up her tea.....Working with Armaan Poddar was next to impossible.....Abhira had to be pretty good for Armaan to even hire her.....Ruhi smiled about how her fiance Rohit described his brother......Strict and Khadoos....

Abhira (confused)-Aap Rohit sir ko kaise jaanti hai.....?

Ruhi (smiling)-He is my fiance......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap

Poddar firms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S How is it ? Feelers anybody ?

From now On any plot I write would have no connection with the story currently going on in the show.......Its intolerable and cant write about that so here you go.....

Edited by olsen_124 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very different concept but I like it

Chapter 1 was amazing

Excited to read more

Why couldn't we get something like this in the show... Ye ruhi mrko chhoti ruhi yaad dila rhi hai.😍

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great start. Look forward to more.

Kinda odd to see Ruhi as a normal person instead of evil..

Pinecone thumbnail

Hopefully you will complete your other FFs too. They are all exciting concepts and we have been waiting to read more.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh that's a great start!! I'm very excited to read ahead. Hopefully ruhi will be the sister abhira deserves in this fic.

Pinecone thumbnail

I would prefer that she doesn't forgive manish swarna ever!

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely and different!

Would love to read more!

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Do tag me

Fresh non toxic ☺️

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½

mithilalovesksg thumbnail