Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Kaveri poddar has become pagal like her choti bahu.She’s saying ar ne rohit ka haq mara hai.Konsa haq ki baat kar rahi hai yeh aurat,jabki sab kuch ar se lekar khud rohit ko de dia.

Frankly Armaan and Rohit dono ne fufasa ka haq Mara hai .. he’s the only person who is working in the firm ..

kaveri has taken away all the cases from Armaan so he can play kabaddi . But what the heck is Rohit doing.. shouldn’t he focus on cases

I won’t blame Sanjay Bansal if he takes over the entire firm

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Today will let it gooooo the complaints it's was absolutely fun episode .. feed up roona dhoona scenes ... Today is delightful watch

Thank u makers me asking them to give light moments from mandap scenes smiley36 finally they full filled ...

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yes,I’m also waiting for that day when ghamandi aurat KP will be ousted from her house by her favourite jamaisa🤞.Tab us buddhi ko sabak milegi for what she has done with ar and ab.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Unbearable Budiya smiley36...Armaan has no right or what ..what this woman is talking ....smiley29

Crazy woman

Has a law firm and dragon sa doesn’t know that Haq is for first born legally and morally. Someone please send this budhiya and the oldies old Goenkas to some ashram where they can spend rest of the time doing some Pooja path instead spoiling the younger ones lives.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri was very pleased today that Armaan remembered she is kabbadi champion and also when he recalled what brand of toffee she liked as a kid. How lame is this. are they gonna whitewash her this way by showing suddenly that this is her "humanized" version.

There is nothing humane about Kaveri Poddar. She's just a walking talking hypocritical narcissist, who seems to derive some twisted pleasure wounding her own family. I used to think no one can beat Suhasini Goenka in being the vilest matriarch. But this woman has achieved that too. At least Suhasini Goenka didn't make it her habit to purposely hurt her own family. Kaveri Poddar, on the other hand just cares about herself and her inflated ego.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

The entire kabbadi track, the preparation and fun are all nice. It gave the usual Rishta family vibe. But every time I see those opponents, I can't stop laughing. All this to fight against few teenagers. smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

But on a side note..These two lawyers come and beating college students and end me unse maar kha rahna was so laughable ...Kaunsa college hai ye jaha bahar ke log and students ke beech mein fight ho rah hai and baaki sab standing it as roz ka kaam smiley37..

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Anyway krish ko kyu nahi dekha rahi hai, not even in kabaddi match?Rohit ke ane ke baad kya krish gayab hogaya?

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ek yeh Kaveri Poddar and dusri woh Ruhi bhabhiji.. dono na kudh kush rahte hai na hi dusron ko kush rahne dete hai. They ruin perfectly good scenes with their manhoos shakal and poisonous words. KP should take her panauti bahu and coward pota and go attend some retreat. At least the rest of the family can stay peacefully and we can enjoy AbhiMaan scenes without unnecessary haddi.

I didn’t get what’s Dadi loves Armaan as her own ? Of course he is her own blood but she never considered him as her own , she loved him but on her own conditions, she always made him believe he is indebted to them as they let them live in that house which is actually his HAQ , In fact she ruined his childhood with her anger on his bio mom because her son chose Shivani over her and her so called ghurror and ego thut gayi. She doesn’t hate Armaan just because he loves Abhira ,but he sees Shivani in Abhira and M in Armaan, Armaan choosing Abhira over her is not going well with her so she is hating him more and that women is pure evil to treat her own blood/potha like this. I wonder why this man still lives that women unconditionally pagaal aur buddhu hai yeh. And this man asking Abhira how do u tolerate such nonsense from my Dadi , dono idiots hai.

That college boys are wrong Dadisa is the biggest loser Poddar .

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago