Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Kaveri talking about dil seh apnaoing Armaan to taunt V is such a JOKE. but what she told V is true. that she has only been doing dhong and she differentiates between Ro and Armaan.

Edited by Pinecone - 22 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol abhira soch rahi hogi that yeh boyfriend he theek tha smiley37

I was just going to comment that yeh phir se maa jaap ke chakkar main sab se gaali khane wala hai, aur aaj toh isse defend bhi nahi kar saktesmiley37

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Are they trying to make V and Armaan another Dev and Ishwari? It won't work here. Dev was Ishwari ke aankh ka tara.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

armaan when rohit was upset with him would still show his love for abhira, but this armaan just feels different. i don't see that love and yearning he typically has for abhira. even yesterday's episode when abhira goes to hug him, he gets up and walks away. today he got impatient with the MS and breaks his shirt button. i personally don't like where this is going.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The only person I felt bad in the entire episode was the extremely puzzled panditji

Nahi yaar, mujhe toh bechare Phupasa ko dekhkar aur bhi bura laga - ek ek karke Dadisa uske carefully crafted plans ko mitti main Mila rahi hai and woh kuch nahi kar sakta.

Also this new found love for Armaan truly both puzzled & exasperated himsmiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Nahi yaar, mujhe toh bechare Phupasa ko dekhkar aur bhi bura laga - ek ek karke Dadisa uske carefully crafted plans ko mitti main Mila rahi hai and woh kuch nahi kar sakta.

Also this new found love for Armaan truly both puzzled & exasperated himsmiley37

He kept rolling his eyes after every dialogue it was so funny. Sanju was like idhar ek se badhkar ek draamebaaz hain, subah se shuru ho jaatey hainsmiley37

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

armaan when rohit was upset with him would still show his love for abhira, but this armaan just feels different. i don't see that love and yearning he typically has for abhira. even yesterday's episode when abhira goes to hug him, he gets up and walks away. today he got impatient with the MS and breaks his shirt button. i personally don't like where this is going.

I don’t like it either 😒 he has such a big family -Abhira has only him. He’s gotta be a man! What’s this childish whimpering 😖😖

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I was just going to comment that yeh phir se maa jaap ke chakkar main sab se gaali khane wala hai, aur aaj toh isse defend bhi nahi kar saktesmiley37

Let's see how interesting husband armaan turns out to be, this is just the start smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kaveri and her never ending nautanki, she and over smart Axx treat PH like a chest game she's wining and she's not. smiley36It's that ridiculous Poofasa that made KP think she's a genius mastermind, so he can get his way smiley36smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the only moment worth watching is Abhira sweetly saying moms are like icecream kept outside, they will melt and how seeing his face and her cuteness, V wont be able to stay mad.

That line about- printing a tshirt saying my wife is always right is also damn sweet.

That gets Armaan to crack a smile

But it was upsetting to watch him get so impatient. The delivery guy wouldnt run if he went 2 mins later. He almost risked breaking MS the way he was impatiently trying to get the MS to untangle from his shirt button. that scene seemed very unnecessary. surely there are other ways to show his preoccupation with his mother forgiving him.

Can't understand if Maa ka gussa was so important ki mangalsutra tute to koi fark nahi, then what made him do the shaadi by giving ultimatum to Abhira???

I urgently want a memory loss track where Abhira forgets these horrendous poddars including Armaan. He can't even rectify his Dadi to call his wife by her name instead of ladki... My expectations with him are going in drain day by day.