Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Watched only abhimaan scenes… chullu bhar pani Lao koi pleeeeej- doob marni hai smiley11 barbaad kar di sab kuch. smiley24

Originally posted by: checky88

Watched only abhimaan scenes… chullu bhar pani Lao koi pleeeeej- doob marni hai smiley11 barbaad kar di sab kuch. smiley24

Kisko dubana hai chullu per paani mein??

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Kisko dubana hai chullu per paani mein??

before I do so myself -if possible I’d love to do it to the writer 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by checky88 - 21 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira goes to the kitchen a bit sadly after Armaan leaves. Ruhi is there and she tries to talk to her and says she is happy that Abhimaan staed back in PH. Abhira is about to retort. She doesnt seem to buy Ruhis chashni dripping words. Its interrupted by MGs phone call. Abhira doesnt let Ruhi reveal anything to MG. Ruhi tries to act all sweet and drags Abhira to speak to MG. Surekha is shocked to see them together. MG also is happy. Both of them hang up on MG. Abhira thanks Ruhi for not telling MG about what is happening in the house. MG almost reveals Abhira asliyat but sambhaloes it

Sanjay Kajal are chatting about firm and Sanjay is pissed about Abhimaan not leaving home. Ruhi shows up to say something to him. I FFded the entire bit with Ruhi

Later at night, Abhira brings dinner for Armaan in the room but sees that he has dozed off while doing something. She makes him comfortable and is about to eat all alone. but then she has no mood to eat without Armaan. She looks at him worriedly. There more Ru Ro scenes- skipped that too

Next morning Abhira wakes up and sees Armaan, smiles and says "hi, husbandsa" . awwle. she thinks its first subah after shaadi and gives him a peck on forehead , nose and cheek.But Armaan is unaware and wakes up with nightmare about maa. Things get awkward.

Abhira breaks awkwardness and says she will get ready for pehli rasoi. She thinks in her head that she is also worried about maa and feels upset about him not sharing with her. She thinks mann mein hi bol lo, I'll hear it. but he doesnt say anything.

More Ru-Ro scenes- skipped that.

Shower scene is happening!!!! Armaan is taking a shower. Abhira knocks and ask for her ring. Armaan ignores her. WTF is his problem. he finally opens the door and is annoyed. She walks in to take her ring. She is about to slip. but he catches her. both are getting drenched in shower. She removes the towel he had slung on his shoulder and Armaansa finally shows that his hormones are working atleast a little! but then he breaks out of his romantic mode thinking of Vs shraap and her words. Abhira is clearly hurt that he behaved this way. She pulls him back and says- please talk to me. She says please share with me. Armaan doesnt say anything though. Its really upsetting to see this indifference.

Abhira changes saree and Manisha is in kitchen teasing her about being late. She prays before doing the kheer prep for rasoi. Manisha sees that she looks upset and asks her but Ruhi also walks in. Manisha asks questions about breakfast and armaan bringing kachoris etc. Abhira almost lets slip that she hasnt eaten but eventually Abhira covers up for Armaan saying she ate but she is always hungry. Abhira is serving breakfast. Armaan gives her a small smile cursorily when she places kheer for him too. Abhira notices V is missing and is going to room to give it to her. V shows up. Abhira offers her kheer. V throws spoon away, ignores her and walks off. Kaveri is about to do something. Abhira stops her.

V goes to fawn on Rohit. Armaan notices it and is hurt. He also doesnt eat. M compliments Abhira on kheer and offers her shagun. Kajal, Maoj, Manisha also give shagun. She is about to leave. Kaveri stops her saying Ae ladki- humse shagun nahi logi. Gives her an envelope

When she opens it- its job offer. Sanjay asks what happened to your rule of bahu beti. Kaveri says- I can do whatever the F i want. LOL. M, chorus gang look happy with this decision. Armaan also looks puzzled with this shagun offering

Precap- Armaan asking if she will take job or not. V is questioning why Abhira is being given job and Kaveri says she can be khatra to Poddar firm

Looks like a scene of Abhimaan was cut. BTS had a pic of Armaan Abhira sitting on bed- that never came

Armaans indifference is making no sense to me. Why wont he share with his wife about how he is feeling. especially when she is straight up asking to share so that she can be there for him, he is not the only one who got shraap , she did too! I am not getting why he wants to process this all alone. And why he seems to have no understanding that Abhira maybe smiling and projecting that she is ok, but she is also hurt. she is also grieving - her own test results she has not processed, then the woman she also regarded as mother turned against her. I am really not liking where this is headed.

Edited by Pinecone - 21 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sabko Mubarak ho!!!! We are back to square one. Abhira aur pyaar karegi and this guy is back to khadoosmaan… does he again need to lose her to get back to reality???

Maa’s shraap nahi it’s his indifference that will make his marriage fail.

Abhira…. Dear I love you. I felt really bad for her. She reflected my personal life to an extent and I know how it feels when your hubby is indifferent to you.

mann aaj karta hai I will change to team Abhira

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira goes to the kitchen a bit sadly after Armaan leaves. Ruhi is there and she tries to talk to her and says she is happy that Abhimaan staed back in PH. Abhira is about to retort. She doesnt seem to buy Ruhis chashni dripping words. Its interrupted by MGs phone call. Abhira doesnt let Ruhi reveal anything to MG. Ruhi tries to act all sweet and drags Abhira to speak to MG. Surekha is shocked to see them together. MG also is happy. Both of them hang up on MG. Abhira thanks Ruhi for not telling MG about what is happening in the house. MG almost reveals Abhira asliyat but sambhaloes it

Sanjay Kajal are chatting about firm and Sanjay is pissed about Abhimaan not leaving home. Ruhi shows up to say something to him. I FFded the entire bit with Ruhi

Later at night, Abhira brings dinner for Armaan in the room but sees that he has dozed off while doing something. She makes him comfortable and is about to eat all alone. but then she has no mood to eat without Armaan. She looks at him worriedly. There more Ru Ro scenes- skipped that too

Next morning Abhira wakes up and sees Armaan, smiles and says "hi, husbandsa" . awwle. she thinks its first subah after shaadi and gives him a peck on forehead , nose and cheek.But Armaan is unaware and wakes up with nightmare about maa. Things get awkward.

Abhira breaks awkwardness and says she will get ready for pehli rasoi. She thinks in her head that she is also worried about maa and feels upset about him not sharing with her. She thinks mann mein hi bol lo, I'll hear it. but he doesnt say anything.

More Ru-Ro scenes- skipped that.

Shower scene is happening!!!! Armaan is taking a shower. Abhira knocks and ask for her ring. Armaan ignores her. WTF is his problem. he finally opens the door and is annoyed. She walks in to take her ring. She is about to slip. but he catches her. both are getting drenched in shower. She removes the towel he had slung on his shoulder and Armaansa finally shows that his hormones are working atleast a little! but then he breaks out of his romantic mode thinking of Vs shraap and her words. Abhira is clearly hurt that he behaved this way. She pulls him back and says- please talk to me. She says please share with me. Armaan doesnt say anything though. Its really upsetting to this indifference.

Abhira changes saree and Manisha is in kitchen teasing her. She prays before doing the kheer prep. Manisha sees that she looks upset and Ruhi also walks in. Manisha asks questions about brekfast and armaan bringing kachoris etc. Abhira covers up for Armaan. Abhira is serving breakfast. Armaan gives her a small smile. Abhira notices V is missing and is going to room to give it to her. V shows up. Abhira offers her kheer. V throws spoon away, ignores her and walks off. Kaveri is about to do something. Abhira stops her.

V goes to fawn on Rohit. Armaan notices it and is hurt. He also doesnt eat. M compliments Abhira on kheer and offers her shagun. Kajal, Maoj, Manisha also give shagun. She is about to leave. Kaveri stops her saying Ae ladki- humse shagun nahi logi. Gives her an envelope

When she opens it- its job offer. Sanjay asks what happened to your rule of bahu beti. Kaveri says- I can do whatever the F i want. LOL. M, chorus gang look happy with this decision. Armaan also looks puzzled with this shagun offering

Precap- Armaan asking if she will take job or not. V is questioning why Abhira is being given job and Kaveri says she can be khatra to Poddar firm

Looks like a scene of Abhimaan was cut. BTS had a pic of Armaan Abhira sitting on bed- that never came

Armaans indifference is making no sense to me. Why wont her share with his wife about how he is feeling. he is not the only one who got shraap , she did too! I am not getting why he wants to process this all alone.

Armaan was only utawla to make Abhira his wife and throw her finally into his house as a furniture. This is what I can make a conclusion from his current behavior. This Maa beta and Ruhi nautanki is getting on nerves now. He clearly should have postponed the marriage till his mom was ready to accept his decision. What is this nonsense of playing with the emotions of an innocent girl whom you claim to love the most in this world?

I desperately want a memory loss track now where Manish stops Armaan to even see Abhirasmiley7

Edited by Debospeaks - 21 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

So many Ru, ru-Ro scenes- I skipped them all.

She is bloody dhongi.

Shower scene was good. but Armaans behavior before it makes it a dampener. I really dont get why he couldnt even open his mouth and reply to her when she is banging the door asking for her ring.

what is his deal suddenly?! itnaa OTT behave kar raha hai jaise only he is affected by Vs nonsense and Abhira has no Fs to give about anything and she cant understand or share his issues.

Abhira is such a sweetie. She wants to be positive, she is channeling her sunshine personality. She skipped dinner because Armaan didnt eat, and she cant eat without him. She woke up wanting to have a happy start to the morning. but he didnt even wish her a good morning.

No one expects him to being doing coochie coo in this mental state but surely he can realize that Abhira is also hurt, she also feels alone.She just wants to be there for him.

She is bloody dhongi.

Shower scene was good. but Armaans behavior before it makes it a dampener. I really dont get why he couldnt even open his mouth and reply to her when she is banging the door asking for her ring.

what is his deal suddenly?! itnaa OTT behave kar raha hai jaise only he is affected by Vs nonsense and Abhira has no Fs to give about anything and she cant understand or share his issues.

Abhira is such a sweetie. She wants to be positive, she is channeling her sunshine personality. She skipped dinner because Armaan didnt eat, and she cant eat without him. She woke up wanting to have a happy start to the morning. but he didnt even wish her a good morning.

No one expects him to being doing coochie coo in this mental state but surely he can realize that Abhira is also hurt, she also feels alone.She just wants to be there for him.

This sudden 360 turn in his character graph is beyond logic.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Armaan was only utawla to make Abhira his wife and throw her finally into his house as a furniture. This is what I can make a conclusion of his current behavior. This Maa beta and Ruhi nautanki is getting on nerves now. He clearly should have postponed the marriage till his mom was ready to accept his decision. What is this nonsense of playing with the emotions of an innocent girl whom you claim to love the most in this world?

I desperately want a memory loss track now where Manish stops Armaan to even see Abhirasmiley7

Today's behavior was really unnecessary

I can understand he is not feeling "romantic" but why isnt he atleast saying something to her. She is straight up asking him to share and he essentially brushed her off. at the very least say- Abhira, I am sorry, thodi der akele rehna chahta hun or something. He can use his damn words!!!

what is this behavior of completely ignoring her?

she kept on banging at the bathroom door and he didnt open his mouth. arey- boldeta na- baad mein lelo, I have sabun on my face or something.

i really do not get why he is suddenly wanting to just be aloof.

She is bloody dhongi.

I want Abhira to at least give him cold shoulder when he'll resume his majnugiri once his Maa ka nasha is over. I really feel for Madhav now, iss poore nautanki maa- bete par kisko taras ayegasmiley36