Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Dadisa ka Da Tak nahi bola

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1817044958307570088?t=xUaFFIzuepssn8Dl32rqCA&s=19

Edited by Veenapai - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

What exactly is the velle women doing in PH ? Rohit is fit and fine playing kabbadi, she can’t even call and talk to those 100yr old fossils who r worried about her and kept calling her ? Except lusting on jeth ji she seems doing nothing in that house ,why can’t she go back to her house or to her friend’s house when she knows Rohit hates to see her ? Aur ek tappad marna hai kya if he states some more facts or still wants to stay as Ruhi is Lusty on her jeth ji forever ? Khud ki track mien 2 min noodles se bhi kham SS mil rahi hai ,aur vo 2 min bhi smiley11

I daily decide to not bash her but.... She always gives me enough reasons to reverse my decisionsmiley24

Sharma kitini sharma rahi hai ,kamaka uss pe pregnancy ki agwaye pehlaya ja raha hai 😂 lekin khadusamaan ke iradhe tho bilkul teek nahi lagh raha hai 😂 aww he made her fall down using his feet 🤭 kabbadi practice gayi thel lene, isliye GF ko andar leke aa gaya

Abhira ki expressions when Aaryan and kiara entered , bahut kush lagh rahi thi jaise ha mein bhi yahi chahthi Hoon 😂 aa jao

🥰🥰

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1817014883071754444

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Holding Up GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHYKaveri Poddar was Kabaddi champion smiley37smiley37

why will that dhongi buddha be playing instead of her smiley39

Budha and budhi ...why can't they just leave join with the rest of the " Ristha family" over the other world smiley36

Don't know what poison portion Manish budha drinking every day ....

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This couple has brought me back to IF and watching YRKKH which had long forgotten after the Gen 3 toxicity of separating AbhiRa time and again.

I am loving this cute si Jodi and Armaan esp (RP). He is too good, handsome and his eyes ki toh alag hi baat karna padega. hope I can join this discussion to drop my two cents here and there. And to drool over this guy called Armaan alias RPsmiley27smiley27

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

What exactly is the velle women doing in PH ? Rohit is fit and fine playing kabbadi, she can’t even call and talk to those 100yr old fossils who r worried about her and kept calling her ? Except lusting on jeth ji she seems doing nothing in that house ,why can’t she go back to her house or to her friend’s house when she knows Rohit hates to see her ? Aur ek tappad marna hai kya if he states some more facts or still wants to stay as Ruhi is Lusty on her jeth ji forever ? Khud ki track mien 2 min noodles se bhi kham SS mil rahi hai ,aur vo 2 min bhi smiley11

Arey tumhe nahi Malum woh PL hai .. this is her track ..

Abhira's manipulation of KV is " 👏 "....Or sir mein bitalo budhiya ko ...So that she can step on every one's head smiley37

I like Ruhiza's eyes smiley37smiley37...She rolls and uses them well..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Sharma kitini sharma rahi hai ,kamaka uss pe pregnancy ki agwaye pehlaya ja raha hai 😂 lekin khadusamaan ke iradhe tho bilkul teek nahi lagh raha hai 😂 aww he made her fall down using his feet 🤭 kabbadi practice gayi thel lene, isliye GF ko andar leke aa gaya

Abhira ki expressions when Aaryan and kiara entered , bahut kush lagh rahi thi jaise ha mein bhi yahi chahthi Hoon 😂 aa jao

🥰🥰

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1817014883071754444

look at RoPu .. do you think .. usko yeh sab tricks nahi aata …😂😂..

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Me too want answer of this question

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Ristha moments with the whole family until Dragonsa entered and ruined everyone’s happiness. Dragonsa is so mean and stupidsa

Ek yeh Kaveri Poddar and dusri woh Ruhi bhabhiji.. dono na kudh kush rahte hai na hi dusron ko kush rahne dete hai. They ruin perfectly good scenes with their manhoos shakal and poisonous words. KP should take her panauti bahu and coward pota and go attend some retreat. At least the rest of the family can stay peacefully and we can enjoy AbhiMaan scenes without unnecessary haddi.