Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

For Armaan to always were black, cause you see it

you know Daddy about to serve it smiley42smiley36

Yes! But she's the last person we should ask to pray because she never gets what she wants!

N we want the thirst trap that is Armaan sa in black

Originally posted by: Befikre

Not to her. But in general. When they meet again, he will again become a softie smiley36smiley36

Ye scenario chalega

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Do u know if they give a 4/5 yr leap like this then there is a very high chance of certain someone not wasting any time to marry him. And that means it will essentially become eq to Ghum 1.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Word Count: 0

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I can't even imagine it

I'm actively unable to imagine Armaan like that.

Man, I should give it a try tomorrow

Though you know, I may be able to take it if he isn't too cruel, mean, hateful and a manwh*re. I will never be able to take this. Also, no manhandling, except for the bdsm and daddy Armaan kind.

Especially rude or hateful or cruel to Abhira? I can't take it. I don't think Armaan sa even at his worst will be able to do it.

Why will he become all that? 😐 smiley37smiley37

The show I am asking them to copy, there the hero is a cutie throughout. His love for FL is next level. And he isn't a manwhore. Nor is he ever rude to her. He is just momentarily shown angry with her coz she left him at his worst and didn't tell him about their kid.

By bad boy I don't mean a Casanova, thharki, playboy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😹😹😹😹

I just feel after leaps they change the characters. Arrogant men become shareef men and shareef ones become arrogant types 🤣

Ok. Thoda bohot arrogance I can deal with but none of the rest 9f rhe above mentioned things 😢😢😢😢😢😦🥺🥺

I think an intense Armaan Sa post leap who doesn't take shit from anyone would serve good 😹😹😹

Ooh!! This I like. This will be a very very hot, set your screen on fire Daddy Armaan 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I like this better than itv bad boy stereotype

This won't butcher Armaan sa ka core character

I wish whatever separation happens the fam should be a major party to blame n as a result he stops taking shit from them n his ever present need to be their errand boy n doormat seizes n he gives it back to them itna ki dadiphu are actually a bit apprehensive n low-key scared of him

Edited by Redblueblack - 7 months ago

This plot is much better than what they showed in Ghum 1 smiley37

Wahaan I heard hero married the PL lol. I can't see Armaan Sa as husband of Bhabhi sa post leap 🤮🤮

Fiance toh wahi hogi na 😹😹😹 Unless Rohit is a permanent cast member and stays. Tab koi random bandi layenge.

Ghum was 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I wont be able to take it if that happens here. I might have to stop watching of that happens.

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Ooh!! This I like. This will be a very very hot, set your screen on fire Daddy Armaan 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I like this better than itv bad boy stereotype

This won't butcher Armaan sa ka core character

I wish whatever separation happens the fam should be a major party to blame n as a result he stops taking shit from them n his ever present need to be their errand boy n doormat seizes n he gives it back to them itna ki dadiphu are actually a bit apprehensive n low-key scared of him

Your reaction graph goes from 📉 to 📈 real quick smiley37

Generally for leaps wala separation they butcher the character of ML and kick FL out of the house. She turns out to be preggers yada yada. Sab shows mein yahi hota hai. Lol.

Issey better they can show memory loss and sacrifice wala separation. At least character assassination se bach jayenge 😭😭😭🤣

1st para - I know 😭😭😭. But I don't want that. I'm hoping they don't do that stupidity after the dumpster fire this storyline turned gen 3 into. And the way they are building Abhimaan ka relationship, I think possibility of this is kam. As mentioned by lots of us, we're hoping dkp will go the s1 route 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I'll take your memory loss also. But not the throwing out garbage. Armaan sa ka character will never be able to cm back from that. I'll have to stop watching

Why will he become all that? 😐 smiley37smiley37

The show I am asking them to copy, there the hero is a cutie throughout. His love for FL is next level. And he isn't a manwhore. Nor is he ever rude to her. He is just momentarily shown angry with her coz she left him at his worst and didn't tell him about their kid.

Arre, you said badboy na. Na that's the typical itv bad boy, so I assumed that only

Ok, I like your story option then if he's not rude, manwhore n typical itv bad boy

Also, I told you in the beginning ki I'm emotional.

This entire Armaan sa butchering topic has made me very emotional 🥺🥺🥺

Edited by Redblueblack - 7 months ago