Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Doormat ki toh itni sad life hai, bhagwan uski nahi ΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€¨ΰ€€ΰ€Ύ.

What she'll petition to the gods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For Armaan to always were black, cause you see it

you know Daddy about to serve it smiley42smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I wanted to reply you here Ridz

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Rani, tum nahi samjhogi

If DKP had show something like this, the yes smiley42

Explore kuch kuch hota hai GIFs

Scene Analysis: Guys this saree scene is one of the turning points of Kuch kuch Hota Hai. Some people defend it while some criticize it. What are your views on this?? :

Our Abhimaan are too good for simple zipper

You never disappoint Rani πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

I won't be able to take a rude arrogant Armaan to Abhira!

Anyone else! Yes!

Not to her. But in general. When they meet again, he will again become a softie smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I wanted to reply you here Ridz

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Rani, tum nahi samjhogi

If DKP had show something like this, the yes smiley42

Explore kuch kuch hota hai GIFs

Scene Analysis: Guys this saree scene is one of the turning points of Kuch kuch Hota Hai. Some people defend it while some criticize it. What are your views on this?? :

Our Abhimaan are too good for simple zipper

mekhoooo chahiyeeee πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ uffff

Originally posted by: Befikre

After two years when they run out of plots with Ar and Ab, I want something like below. I want them to copy Autumns Concerto show. 🀣🀣

Ab takes a very dangerous case. Ar tries convincing her not to take it up as opposition is gunda party. But she is adamant. She goes on site where opp. is harassing her gareeb log. Armaan follows her there. A fight happens and Armaan gets shot and in ICU. Ruhi knows Ar was following Ab and she guilt trips Ab to leave Ar as he is critical coz of her zid, etc. Ab leaves a note to Poddars that she can't take care of Ar and hence going away. On her way she comes to know she is preggers and hopes that Ar will find her.

--+++ Inserting Autumns Concerto's story heresmiley36

Meanwhile Ar loses his memory. Poddars do not tell him about Abhira coz they don't want to give him stress. 5 years later, he is a badass lawyer. He ain't shareef Armaan sa anymore lol. Ab lives in a small district with her son/daughter of 4 years and fights small cases for justice of ppl. Armaan gets case of a big party who wants to dislocate these poor ppl in the district. He comes there to inspect. Wahaan he meets Ab and the kid immediately starts calling him dad (soul connection). Ab comes to know he didn't find her all these years coz he lost his memory. But she finds he is engaged now. And she doesn't wanna come in between him and his fiance, plus lot of years have passed now. He stays in that district and is fighting against her. But during the case he gets to know these people's plight and him and Ab join hands and provide justice to poor ppl. Meanwhile he grows close to the kid, acts as his parent in school also.

When Ar is about to leave, he finds some pictures with Ab of his and his memory comes back. He confronts her why she left him when he was critical. She doesn't tell the truth. He hates and wants custody of the child. But he still loves her so forces her for marriage if she wants to be with the kid. She agrees. Then aage love story again lol.

Do u know if they give a 4/5 yr leap like this then there is a very high chance of certain someone not wasting any time to marry him. And that means it will essentially become eq to Ghum 1.

Originally posted by: bluech96

I remember her dialogue β€œTum Kya Dumbbell ho, ki mai tumhe station?” Armaan sa saying… β€œmai nahi, tum ho πŸ˜‚β€

I want a repeat n then it continues nd then he lifts her up n she's like, Armaan, mujhe neeche utaaro, Armaan, mujhe neeche uthaaro 😑😑😑 n Armaan sa just carries on

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Do u know if they give a 4/5 yr leap like this then there is a very high chance of certain someone not wasting any time to marry him. And that means it will essentially become eq to Ghum 1.

Ewwwww!! Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yucky!!!! Chiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yucky, Disgustingly Gross, Icky Short Stories No.3: Butt Blast eBook by Susan Berran | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster Canada

I highly doubt Ar Ab can have a misunderstanding wala separation after their first separation (1 year wala). Even the first one will most likely happen coz Ab will misunderstand the equation between Ar and Ru and might leave them to be together.

But the bigger separation later on will either be coz of sacrifice or because Armaan will have a memory loss 😹😹 I don't envision Armaan ousting Ab from the house ever coz he is literally obsessed with her and he is too soft to pull off something like that. I can sense a memory loss track for Armaan sa in future. Lol.

But please no bad boy Armaan saπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Even I want Armaan to fall first and getting irritated with his own thoughts and irritating Abhira with his nagging also. I am sure Armaan sa who is in love but hasnt realised it yet will be really fun to watch lolsmiley44smiley37smiley37

Yes!! But let's be honest here πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Armaan sa in any form is a treat to watch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I want them to copy Autumns concerto. There, the hero was engaged, not married. So here also, he should be engaged to her after losing memory. But of course once memory comes back, toh he will marry Ab only smiley36