Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Yes yes!!! I always wanted to see Armaan vs Rohit. Like brothers falling apart. Ofcourse the PH would he devastated. I hope no one would take a clear side in this situation rather would ask both of them to reconcile.

Abhira and Ruhi too would be the pillars of support to their husband. This would lead to friction between the sisters too (by that time I think they'll turn around Ru).

Yes. It would be so much more interesting to watch instead of those type of repeated track..

DKP can pull this off if they want!

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

OMG you wrote my mind. I have exact same thoughts especially regarding him scolding abhira. It's only with her he feels himself and so comfortable that he does with full right. He also considers her his team and apologizes to family on her behalf.

This is why he apologizes on her behalf to his family and doesn't thank her for tiny shit the way he does for nameless. Because they are a unit. He considers her to be his. He considers it his haq to apologise in her stead or expect certain things of her without expressing a formal thanks.

People bashing him in the edt n twitter for these things don't realise the crux of his behaviour, the reasoning behind it

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: 17tourin

1000021114.jpg

1000021113.jpg

smiley39

Should I reverse the video.

Yes please!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Rohit vs Armaan fallout etc will only happen if they want to keep the core of the show as FAMILY DRAMA.

But if they wanna keep the core of the show as "ROMANCE", then definitely Ar-Ab separation will happen for xyz reason.

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

I remember her dialogue β€œTum Kya Dumbbell ho, ki mai tumhe station?” Armaan sa saying… β€œmai nahi, tum ho πŸ˜‚β€

Awwee!! He spoke that truthfully! That's why picking her up on every chance he got.

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Hope in future, instead of typical divorce and leap, they show Armaan and Abhira leaving Poddar House and making a life on their own somewhere else. They could show a huge fight between Armaan and Rohit which would ultimately lead to them leaving Poddar House! I would hate to see their characters go down the drain. It would be such great drama! Seriously speaking, if they still show after such build up of their love then it would look like severe regression.

Yes! Please, anything but don't destroy Armaan ka character. I can't take itv bad boy Armaan

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Yes! Please, anything but don't destroy Armaan ka character. I can't take itv bad boy Armaan

Imagine a rude arrogant Armaan in future.

I would lap it up if done well smiley36

IMG_20240303_235554.jpg

Originally posted by: 17tourin

1000021114.jpg

1000021113.jpg

smiley39

Should I reverse the video.

Yaas!

Word Count: 1

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Befikre

Imagine a rude arrogant Armaan in future.

I would lap it up if done well smiley36

IMG_20240303_235554.jpg

I won't be able to take a rude arrogant Armaan to Abhira!

Anyone else! Yes!

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Even they agree

Onehappyinsaan Anupamaa GIF - Onehappyinsaan Anupamaa Anujkapadia GIFs

Armaan should permanently wear black

Doormat ki toh itni sad life hai, bhagwan uski nahi ΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€¨ΰ€€ΰ€Ύ.

What she'll petition to the gods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚