Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
He followed and unfollowed her....then he even tweeted about fairness creams? can you believe that?? the same product his wife used to en dross( which she denied inspite of confirmation from the brand) that sonam en drosses now..

juniorbachchan:

by the way, what's up with our obsession with fairness creams? DUDE! be proud of who you are and what you look like!!!
2:47 AM Nov 5th from web
455517 thumbnail
From Kjo's twitter : "am overcoming any negativity i ever had for certain people by following them on twitter...hate is an exhausting unproductive emotion!! "
I'm trying to guess who's talking about...Rahul Khanna's tweets are naughty and a bit bitter...
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think SRK should come out the closet and tell ppl hes bi (that is if he is) cuz then we, as the audience, will be spared from crude gay jokes or films.
i watched him on that show with Farah khan, i cant believe he has no say in his own marriage, gauri has a say about everything.. and when the audience were asking him for advice, he gave em advice pretty much on teh lines of 'stay quiet, listen to her she will shut up eventually' 😳
455517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

I think SRK should come out the closet and tell ppl hes bi (that is if he is) cuz then we, as the audience, will be spared from crude gay jokes or films.

i watched him on that show with Farah khan, i cant believe he has no say in his own marriage, gauri has a say about everything.. and when the audience were asking him for advice, he gave em advice pretty much on teh lines of 'stay quiet, listen to her she will shut up eventually' 😳

At bold : Don't believe he's gay - perhaps bi ....So I can't really tell.....
At green : he's always outside Mannat i don't see how he could be complaining when he travels a lot, his wife gives him space..if he spent all his time with his wife, Not sure their marriage would have lasted that long...
At blue : Was a bit surprised by this bit - he was practically saying "Lie to your wife so that your ears could be spared of noise.." Most of men let their wives yell at them to calm them down....
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lalixlili

At bold : Don't believe he's gay - perhaps bi ....So I can't really tell.....
At green : he's always outside Mannat i don't see how he could be complaining when he travels a lot, his wife gives him space..if he spent all his time with his wife, Not sure their marriage would have lasted that long...
At blue : Was a bit surprised by this bit - he was practically saying "Lie to your wife so that your ears could be spared of noise.." Most of men let their wives yell at them to calm them down....

(ill follow ur colour scheme lol 😆)
At bold: i just realised how that could be misinterpreted as homophobic, im not. But the way bollywood shows homosexuals is just wrong.. making a mockery out of them. I agree with the Bi point
At green: there was also a part in teh show where he asked her to get him another t-shirt but she got the money back and got herself a bag - i mean, come on!! the love of your life is on a hospital bed, needs comfy clothes and she believes a bag is wayyyyyyyyy more imp.. 😕 i-s-s-u-e-s. Again i agree, if they were together most of the time, he would be a divorced man. its like they lead separate lives
At Blue: exactly.. i thought that was truly wrong. If theres a difference in opinion meet half way or atleast try and understand the others POV.. dnt just agree for a headache free night 😕
455517 thumbnail
He may have experienced gay sex since he said "I'm a trysexual"....It may mean "I try new things with my wife" or "I try new things with new partners"..including people of the same gender of mine...😕
As for the T-shirts, it seems that whenever SRK buys her a gift, she gives back the gift where he buys it and takes something instead...I guess she doesn't do the same when it comes to jewels or gems😆
The shirts he had bought were just for him but she thought he wouldn't have needed them all because he was on a hospital bed...so I guess he was naked or sth...😕
As for the space, they really need their own space because they drastically the opposite of each other and have different interests in life...
And saying that he has no say in marriage is just something he said to make look his marriage as a bearable daily punishment he can't get rid of because he's commotted now to his children...
At blue part : I tried that tactic with my ex and at the end of the relationship he went : "you always have a problem..." so SRK is kinda right, even if it's a bit delusional. When you feel bad, angry or anxious sometimes you have to keep it for yourself...but the thing I kinda exploded...and it's been worse ...So a good dose of sincerity may be a good thing but not all the time...
Anyways SRK is always the one who makes up whenever they have a fight...
415781 thumbnail
I think maybe KJo was talking about Mahesh Bhatt in his tweet since they had some issues during the making of Duplicate.
455517 thumbnail
The Manesh tweets are something, some examples :
They're making a villain out of a hero! 10:45 PM Nov 14thfrom web
  • Retweet
  • Stars are people who sell a lot of popcorn! 2:14 AM Nov 14thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • Any star can be devoured by human adoration, sparkle by sparkle! 2:11 AM Nov 14thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • The fundamental maxim of journalism: Goverments lie. 2:06 AM Nov 14thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • Infact you the only time you love bad reviews is when they tear down someone who is more talented then you!Or someone whom we hate! 1:31 AM Nov 14thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • Like most 'failures' most reviewers are success haters! 11:51 PM Nov 13thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • Sir John Gielgud on reading bad reviews: It is wonderful when it is'nt you! 11:49 PM Nov 13thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • Reviewing films is for women and fairies! 11:47 PM Nov 13thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • Gossip is hearing something you like about someone you don't! 11:05 PM Nov 13thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • The trouble with the world is that the fools are cocksure & the wise are full of doubt! Nothing is more dangerous than sincere stupidity!. 10:45 PM Nov 13thfrom web
    • Retweet
  • One man's tragedy is another mans entertainment! 12:05 PM Nov 13thfrom TwitterBerry
    • Retweet
  • Tum mile opens to full houses! The parchute has opened! A safe landing is assured! 11:21 AM Nov 13thfrom TwitterBerry
    • Retweet
  • The courage to stand alone comes from truth! 11:07 AM Nov 13thfrom TwitterBerry
    • Retweet
  • Just finished my marathon session with the media! Told them that it was Rahul who voluntered to go to the cops first! They had no clue. 10:12 AM Nov 13thfrom TwitterBerry
    • Retweet
  • Yippeee! Tum Mile opens to full houses all across India. Times of india & Mid- day give it gives it a super review. 2:48 AM Nov 13thfrom TwitterBerry
    • Retweet
  • Moment of truth! Tum Mile to hit the screen on 13th of Nov. All hype will be replaced by reality! 5:55 PM Nov 11thfrom TwitterBerry
    • Retweet
  • No matter what you say or do. Someone somewhere does not like it. We lead our lives according to the dictates of the other!
  • 415781 thumbnail
    Most of his recent tweets have to do with his son, Rahul Bhatt. He was an acquaintance of this Headley guy who was involved in the 26/11 attacks in Bombay.
    friends_rock thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bluemoon-

Most of his recent tweets have to do with his son, Rahul Bhatt. He was an acquaintance of this Headley guy who was involved in the 26/11 attacks in Bombay.

eeeeeeeek geet it is Mumbai....mns ka pata naheen apkoo😉😉